Canada: No Terrorism

With all of the Muslims that Trudeau has let into Canada, why isn't there any terrorism in Canada like there is in Europe?

Attached: 15455796042111365390882.png (1000x750, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/10/01/a-list-of-canadas-terror-incidents-and-attacks.html
jcpa.org/islamic-terrorist-threat-canada/
youtube.com/watch?v=de4uc_F7qVc
ombudsman.cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/complaint-reviews/2017/language-and-precision/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing to terrorise but feminazi and docile bunnies (male). Even terrorists have standards

It just works in Canada. I don't know why.

Tactics of invaders vary with their numbers
as a PERCENTAGE of the host population.

>It just works in Canada. I don't know why.
Yeah. And I'm curious why. Canada seems to be exempt from the Muslim violence that Europe experiences. I guess, for the most part, the U.S., too.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/10/01/a-list-of-canadas-terror-incidents-and-attacks.html

jcpa.org/islamic-terrorist-threat-canada/

Go back to teaching English

Attached: 2Vw1DWM.gif (400x195, 475K)

>Tactics of invaders vary with their numbers
>as a PERCENTAGE of the host population.
Maybe there's just not enough of them there - yet. I assume that they're going to go on the offense once there's enough of them. Just look at how those Muslim student's talked to Chelsea Clinton.

Why fight when your winning. Canestan, canesten, jah.

too cold, explosives won't ignite

Too cold everyone comfy in front of fireplace

Meanwhile Canada is being owned by their Chinese overlords.

This and not enough calories to walk to the populated places due to high food cost

I wonder how they blow themselves up in Kashmir

Attached: 1552351438128.jpg (500x297, 56K)

Also this is why, Jews won't sick their Isis pets on NewChinaCouver for fear of what the Chinese will do.

Hockey season is going on, we're too busy to give a shit

i suspect some things happen but are not publicized because of the iron fist by the media conglomerates... example being the pedophile pool rapes in alberta.

This isn't true. There was a peace van attack in my city (edmonton) last summer. ISIS flag in it and everything.
The government swept it under the rug and said he was mentally ill on the news.
Who knows how many people have been killed here.

1/3 of muslims here are shia and shia don't commit terrorism outside of their historical areas
police spend a lot of money infiltrating mosques, I think they encourage them to go elsewhere for jihad, the second isis guy who would speak english in videos was from canada

we don't have muslim prisons yet, so the ones that go full degenerate and criminal don't end up getting radicalised when they're locked up, if they have a second passport they often go home instead of getting arrested

Trudeau offers his butthole to them in exchange for no terrorism. A fair trade off, I think.

There is, but no big body counts yet. Our terrorists are very boring and milquetoast, just how we like it. We had that Somali dude do a double digit IQ attack that didnt even kill anyone. Although he did make a cop fly about 20 feet in the air and got out and stabbed him after. He had potential. After that he ran over 4 people with a rental van. None died though. We had that paki shoot 2 girls in Toronto not that long ago. We have lots of small stuff happen but no big stuff.

Edmontonfags represent. Election coming up. Who you voting for?

Japan is achieving a new high is SHITTPOSTING
good work Hiro

I'm a bernier boy, but scheer is still very tempting.

notley obviously. bring the end sooner

Filling the void left by our down under defficiancy of shitposting. F.

Another thing that's on the same topic:
There are places where some african people frequent, but why aren't there any "no go zones" yet? Even Australia has them

I'm unemployed, married and have a kid. I'm not an accelerant. I want my boring safe Canada back.

you aren't that far behind leafoOO

Oh dude, 107th ave here in Edmonton on warm summer night. You wont make it 3 blocks on foot.

>too cold
>not a threat
>already conquered
>on their side
>no cred gained
>fellow terrorists bust your balls forever

The fertility rate for Muslims in Canada is higher than the rate for other Canadians (an average of 2.4 children per woman for Muslims, compared with 1.6 children per woman for other populations in Canada)

USA should annex Canada and put a muslim ban

Well aware. I'm a Christian first. I love my enemy and pray for them.

As in we wouldn't be able to go there safely? No.

Definitely would advise against women going out alone at night near York University, Jane & Finch, and Victoria Park though. There have been a lot of rapes around York U in particular.

Ya. Most of us whites are just moving out of the cities. What can you do when all the parties are in on it?

Is it natives or muslims though? I've only ever seen muslim men "acting out" towards women on Halloween where i live on whyte.

>Ya. Most of us whites are just moving out of the cities. What can you do when all the parties are in on it?
Are you from Edmonton?

Is it above 5% Muzzies?

/thread

What do you know about the town of Red Water, north of Edmonton?

Pajeet you are the most nigger of niggers you litterally shit in the streets even shithole somalia dosent do that.

Attached: 1446831212670.jpg (640x427, 209K)

I'm not going to lie, i've never actually heard of it user.
Are you really in Japan right now? I might've talked to you before. Used to live in Hibarigaoka

>With all of the Muslims that Trudeau has let into Canada, why isn't there any terrorism in Canada like there is in Europe?
Over 100 of them joined the Islamic state to decapitate infidels.
Any question?

Both. 118 is more native, 107 more African. But lately I've noticed alot of Africans up on 118th

Suburbs. An area called Sherwood Park although we call it sherwhite park due to the high percentage of whites here. That's changing though. They just built a mosque here. Lots of east Indian rich people moving here too. The low rise apartments are filling up with Filipinos who work at our fast food restaurants.

No. Canada is less than 3% muzzie but lots of other cultures here. Main ones are east Indian and Chinese. Filipinos are a very fast growing group.

>Filipinos who work at our fast food restaurants.
Yeah, I noticed that. I was last in Canada in February 2015, and I think the entire staff at the Tim Horton's I was at in Montreal was Filipino.

>Flips come here taking available jobs for the youth
>Send all of their money back to people in Asia
>act fucking rude to everyone and complain about our jobs

I fucking hate them. They're unironically bigger assholes than sub-saharan africans 90% of the time. Fuck them

>Filipinos are a very fast growing group.
I thought that I'd read that Filipinos are second only to Chinese in numbers of immigrants to Canada.

My folks used to live there. Its nice. Good industry base. Great area for riding quads and dirt bikes. I go out there probably twice a year. Used to be able to go shooting out there but yahoos ruined it leaving too much trigger trash out there.

Canada has a very small muslim population, its mostly chinks and poos that immigrate to canada

>Are you really in Japan right now? I might've talked to you before. Used to live in Hibarigaoka
Yeah, I"m here. Not sure where that is. Were you in Tokyo?

This isn't true at all. Walk through any mall on a busy day and you'll see at least a dozen.

>My folks used to live there. Its nice. Good industry base. Great area for riding quads and dirt bikes. I go out there probably twice a year. Used to be able to go shooting out there but yahoos ruined it leaving too much trigger trash out there.
Thanks. I was supposed to take a job there. Looked really boring.

Because Canadians are bending over and taking it. As soon as people start to wake up or the Right gains power then Islam and the Left will retaliate in full force

seems like superpower by 2020 will never be spared the poo jokes

Yeah i was living in Tokyo, Hibarigaoka is accessible from ikebukuro. Its a small community with nothing much there besides prostitutes and fast food. Very cheap housing though.

Terrorists tremble in fear before the manly might of Kevin Vickers

Attached: image (1).jpg (620x349, 89K)

Even most of the niggers are normal in Canada. I don’t get why it works here.

Because what's the point? Canada is irrelevant.

Montrealstan is full of Muslims.

Watch, in 10 years all the Muzzies will be wearing flannel. Then they'll start posting really cringey posts and get shit for them. And then before they know it, they'll be saying "Soorey" when they bump into you. Then the transformation into Leaf will be complete.

Youd like it. Majority white. Well over 90% for sure. Not to far out of Edmonton for shopping and entertainment. I wish my parents still lived there. They live out on Vancouver island now. They get junk from Japan float up to their beach all the time especially after the tsunami. My parents decorated their yard with some float balls and other stuff.

Facts

Well, we had the guy that ran over men and woman, who they called a incel
Then we had the danforth shooter, which they called a lone wolf, although much evidence to the contrary scrubbed from the media.
We have caught quite a few before they did something would be the biggest reason there hasn't been more.

How can you somalis shit if you don't have anything to eat?

Attached: som.jpg (1893x939, 679K)

Wait until Summer

Sorry...
We're a peaceful peoplekind in the land of the Leaf.

My theory is that defacto (although not legally), private discrimination is relatively common and tolerated, but public places, businesses and infrastructure are fully integrated. And what I mean by that is not that businesses will refuse service but that Chinese, Muslims, Polish, Catholics, urban white liberals, Jews, etc are all allowed to form their own relatively (~80%) homogeneous communities, business centers, and residential buildings. For example, I have lived in numerous apartment buildings in Toronto that are 90%+ white, and this is low income housing.

There's no government department coming in and saying that the community or school system isn't diverse enough like HUD did and does in the USA. The community I grew up in was 100% White Catholic and we went to a government-funded Catholic school (This is another thing that may surprise foreigners - in one of our constitutional charters, there are explicit protections for the Catholic faith which obligate the Ontario government to pay for a separate Catholic school system).

People who immigrate can assimilate at their own pace and over time there is cross-cultural propagation when people go an ethnic restaurant or whatnot. For example my 60 year old dad will occasionally shoot off a racist remark about black people whenever they commit crimes but he also often makes Vietnamese soup for lunch and is friends with the owners of a local mom & pop Vietnamese restaurant. And that restaurant stopped being a hole in the wall and became more of a diner with booths, napkins & cutlery, etc. Also, often the immigrants have sponsors, even the refugees like my grandfather did when he came over after the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=de4uc_F7qVc

So it kind of does well because the culture clashes are not really being policed unless it escalates to physical confrontations.

Typically niggers

That’s pretty weird to see that in Montreal. The fast food flips are more of a western thing.

Ya. I think with the election cycle this year its gonna heat up. Probably stage some fake all right huwhite nahtzee shit to frame up Scheer and Bernie.

I'm Muslim, and yeah there's a lot less tension between people here than anywhere else for some reason.

It's like everyone has mutual respect for each other even if we are different from each other.

And yes we did have a mosque shooting after CBC News called Isreali settlements "illegal".

>idiot friends posting liberal shit about scheer because he's been in the media constantly
>ask them their thoughts on Bernier
>"who's that?"
Every time.

Convert to Christianity or leave.

>Youd like it. Majority white. Well over 90% for sure. Not to far out of Edmonton for shopping and entertainment. I wish my parents still lived there. They live out on Vancouver island now. They get junk from Japan float up to their beach all the time especially after the tsunami. My parents decorated their yard with some float balls and other stuff.
Thanks. Yeah, I heard that Vancouver Island gets garbage from Japan. I think they've even gotten some boats and motorcycles, and of course severed feet still in their shoes.

Islam is Christianity 2.0 Locos Tacos Edition.

Attached: 1552458774428.jpg (680x907, 46K)

I just want Trudeau out. Scheer can get that done. Bernier cant. I'm not an accelerant or a mad white nationalist. Of course I wish to keep a white Christian majority but that doesnt mean I hate other people. I'm a boomer tier conservative with maybe a touch of get the fuck outta my country with that shit.

January 3, 2017: CBC gets complaint about calling settlements illegal

ombudsman.cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/complaint-reviews/2017/language-and-precision/

CBC denies wrongdoing.

January 29, 2017:
Alexandre Bisonette shoots up Mosque

Its utter shit here

There have been terror attacks you fucking NIP

Cpl Nathan Cirillo for one

and fuck you for the rest

>Its utter shit here
Ha. Where are you?

The Chinese will send them all to Sweden by 2030 once they cement themselves as the ruling caste.

Nah. They dont accept Jesus as their savior. There is no way to the Father but through the Son. They worship some weird moon God and Saturn cubism. They can dress it up however but its satanic.

I've been looking into it, there's nothing inherently worse about Islam than Christianity except they practice circumcision and have to pray all the time. They are both apocalypse cults that somehow survived into the modern era (probably because they are good for social conditioning). Most of the Muslim extremism is being funded by governments including Saudi Arabia, Iran and the US and all the lone wolf events are spillover from the US killing millions of them.

Muslims are starting to ally with Christian social conservatives because they don't want their kids getting taught LGBTQAIDS+ shit in school either.

Muslims think Jesus is a prophet, just not a God, which honestly come on now that's a more reasonable position.

Because we realized that love conquers all.

Still dont want them here. Muh ethnic Restaurants aren't worth it. Gtfo of my country. Cant coexist long term with them. It's best they go home.

What part of Locos Tacos do you not understand

Attached: 1552486720425m.jpg (1024x962, 114K)

Take the love pill. It really is alot better.

Well let me tell you, Todd. Here in Canada diversity is our strength and all cultures come together in harmony to form a beautiful cultural mosaic. As our diversity increases, so too does our strength and due to this, Canada will soon rule the world.

Attached: ItJustWorks.png (1530x1128, 718K)

Sounds like calgary

i hope u realize that anywhere that islam becomes a majority, mass genocide of "non-believers" begins and is public. enjoy having your grandkids heads cut off by the islamic state of canada, faggot.

They really are

Ur not wrong

Nice gada

Because it's the arctic 10 months of the year

cause weed dude

I'm so glad we live in this multiculti shithole so your faggot dad can have his soup, what would this country be like if boomers were deprived of their ethnic soups? I don't want to know