Why is the video being hidden from us? What do they not want us to see?

Why is the video being hidden from us? What do they not want us to see?

Attached: 68179B01-C464-4CCC-9F46-B34C96C2A84B.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/attachments/streamed-from-my-gopro-with-https-_live4-io_v-live4gopro-2350426065176752-mp4.695026/
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
arynews.tv/en/new-zealand-killer-visit-israel-2016/
muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage
fort-russ.com/2019/03/christchurch-attack-decoded-a-manifestation-of-israels-master-plan-to-orchestrate-war-between-the-muslim-and-christian-world/
1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1515
hollywoodlanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=x2_qkAOmKLY
brighteon.com/6014702402001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was staged by Mossad and ZOG dont want us to find out.

The video, clearly. As for why, it's the normal kneejerk reaction to shit like this where they ban everything in sight so as to be seen to be doing something for the crying women that vote for them.

It’s ok user Streisand effect is kicking in

How easy it is

>Why is the video being hidden from us?

it's on my hard drive nigga i watch it every day

>Why is the video being hidden from us? What do they not want us to see?
FALSE FLAG

Did they remove it from E.D. or something?

The video, due to the nature of its filming, is extremely desensitizing. It really sends the message that "you can do this too, see its not that hard". The first person perspective, combined with the effort put forth by an Australian shitposter who was somewhat savvy in memery, really makes the video something else. Nothing like this has been seen in our society and frankly my seems like a lot of people dont know what to think of it, despite it invoking various profound feelings in many people. People in power dont like variables that add to uncertainty, so it's being removed. Really says a lot about other shooters who were plastered all over the place while this guys face and hand signals are being blurred

Attached: 8c5f86ac46bdf7322f51658006616926184434d65938d6c96a78c1d335e416b5.jpg (500x334, 28K)

Because it shows what a white man is capable of when he wants to exterminate traitors to his nation.

A regular guy like you and I, finally snapping and giving the enemy a taste of their own medicine. Here's a link for you tho, courtesy of the NZ government kiwifarms.net/attachments/streamed-from-my-gopro-with-https-_live4-io_v-live4gopro-2350426065176752-mp4.695026/

Attached: 1552971116557.png (1101x1002, 136K)

>The video, due to the nature of its filming,
YEAH

FAKE

it's probably because of the part where he killed people you retarded dumbass

On point user. I used to lurk /b/ back in the day and I've seen some shit, also done jobs where seeing shit is part and parcel, but seeing a shooting like that from the first person was something else dude. Bizarrely surreal and just like you said, seemed remarkably easy. Another reason that they don't want you to see it might be the exact opposite of why PD's in the U.S want to see it, you can really study that video and learn what he did right and duplicate it.

Attached: The Holy Trinity.jpg (599x717, 84K)

I have yet to see concrete evidence pointing to this being faked.

>glass doesnt shatter
Shatter proof glass

>magazine planted
He drops the mag because he was a dibshit who didnt use duct tape
>music synced to well
He used the music as a cue on when to get the fuck out. "I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE" was meant to play when he finished up torching the mosque and driving off. He wasted too much time fumbling with ammo that he even admits he fell behind schedule.

The way the media is handling this alludes to in no way that it was a false flag.

Attached: 4b596ec5f9020179b93d1068feb43e98bd9ce0194ab5cc42be44ef89143ca046.png (724x401, 173K)

What's bestgore and liveleak newfriend? How come this particular incident is being treated differently from say, the Bataclan massacre. No one rushed to censor those images. Dimwit

Attached: tumblr_nmwnm7ytE81sw5dr0o1_500.jpg (500x351, 47K)

I do agree with that le 56% face.

The government will understandbly want to censor their own people being murdered in their own country at the hands of the colonial invaders

So why are they not banning all those ISIS execution videos? Or any of the thousands upon thousands of other videos on the net where people die?

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-090635.png (2047x2048, 2.62M)

buying votes

they don't want edgelords getting the satisfaction of watching it. It's extra insult to injury to the friends and family of the victims.

Is there anyway to broadcast it? Like the queers did by shining a rainbow flag at the white house. Surely we can get some kiwis a projector

So why have they not banned any of the videos available of the countless Islamic attacks against us over the years?

How come that when one of our guys does something like this, you suddenly have a massive influx of fellow (((anons))) crying false flag? I wonder (((why))) (((certain))) (((anons))) would like to smear one of our lads
Who gives a flying if their families get butthurt from some random dude watching a video, censorship is tyrannical, jailing people for daring to watch censored material is barbaric. Remove yourself

Attached: 1552678929818.png (429x560, 314K)

On russian imageboards "accept islam" means "be an hero", kek.

they don't want you to see how absolutely fucking fake it was. picture related

Attached: fake.jpg (1102x1226, 218K)

This

Attached: CA714229-13D1-483C-BA04-D3F3269AC3FE.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

try posting one on social media, see how long it stays up.

will you get arrested and threatened with 14 years jail?

if you post ISIS beheading video and your post make you sound like you sympathize with ISIS, you just might.

Because the Jews that run politics and media want to promote the slaughter of Europeans and censor any backlash, to further normalise the acceptability of white genocide.

A glitch in the Matrix

Liveleak has turned into facebook , u cant find shit on liveleak anymore . Bestgore is still good. Any other reco’s?

Fire. Tu-du-dudu. I take you to burn.

It's just to set the precedent that they are not going to allow false flag incident vids to circulate. There are too many details that can be picked up on. This way here they don't even have to actually go through the effort of killing any body, they can just stage the whole event in a hoax like manner and be like
>yeah, there was a big shooting incident, should have seen it. Real doozy. Now give up the guns
Like they did in the US with sandy hook and parkland where the don't show you the vid.

serious question, who would go through all the effort to use crisis actors and why when the real thing is right there on a plate?
isn't it highly unlikely that any of the glow-fucks have suddenly become too squeamish? Do they ever care about actual lives being lost getting in the way of an objective?
I also doubt they would put together a meme-filled manifesto like this one. The dude wrote it for sure.
But then the LEO response time seemed excessively laggy for being in a city.
there's also the media spinning the lone-gunman angle, while we know there were several other shooters, as suspect as anything else. again why and by who?
Lot's of this shit doesn't add up
I'm thinking he was who he said he was, but there is a lot of information missing from the story.

shit like this:
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
and then:
arynews.tv/en/new-zealand-killer-visit-israel-2016/

>Why is the video being hidden from us? What do they not want us to see?
That the police are not gonna come help you in time no matter whats happening

Attached: 1291180332294.jpg (550x413, 47K)

>It really sends the message that "you can do this too, see its not that hard"
I don't even know why this being a false flag would somehow make it a bad thing. Its not like the muslims aren't going to murder us later on once they have the numbers and its best we get used to the idea of violence now. Shitposting and memes are only useful for bring people to our side. Violence is inevitable since our world is so intricately fucked and there's no talking our way out of this. Shitposting while committing violence is peak redpill

Attached: it is time.jpg (706x1060, 450K)

No, you may not. Still doesn't explain why no one bats an eye about them, no threats from any prime ministers, no condemnation from the media and calls to have those videos scrubbed
I used to watch a stream a few months back and the chat would occasionally demand gore, so liveleak was the go to spot. Definitely not what it used to be, but there's still some alright stuff in there.
As for other websites, dunno, I don't tend to go outta my way to find that shit
Especially when you consider how CIA niggers were casually floating around the idea of conducting terrorist attacks on Florida and bombing U.S airliners to start a war with Cuba, did they suddenly have a change of heart and started caring about peoples lives, maybe they're worried of being called racist.
I think the people that call it a false flag are faggots that have drunk a wee bit too much of the cool aid, or straight up kikes that want anons to fight other anons and saw mistrust

Attached: Baby-bald-eagles-hatch-in-real-time-everyone-loses-their-minds.jpg (960x540, 92K)

Why are you giving any ideas?

Attached: worriedBaby.jpg (500x531, 36K)

wtf a video is hidden because too violent,think..and be carful for the fake photo

muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage

Depends on who's asking, if you're a glow nigger then yes I'm having ideas. God knows there's no shortage of those pests over here. Imagine this user, you put police gear on right, you rent a charger, make it seem like an undercover cop car, nothing too fancy just blacked out windows, siren and lights on the inside, maybe even a radio. You drive to the mosque when you know it's gonna be packed with both men and women (one of the things Tarrant did wrong), you heard them all inside under the pretense that there's a mass shooter loose doing drive by's or some shit, and then boom.
;)

Attached: 1552901658931.jpg (483x494, 38K)

Because it looks like fun, white men have the highest suicide rates in the West. Seeing a video like that could be the difference between going quietly into the night and raging against the dying light.

I posted this in an earlier thread,
one thing I'm not sure about is the real sympathy this has drummed up for the mudslimes...
For the west to have any sympathy for mudslimes is against the interests of zionists.
they need to drive a wedge between christians and muslims which they might well achieve again when the mudslimes inevitably take revenge.
This attack just served as a potential catalyst.
The crescent and the cross at each other throats is a real zionist goal. (((they))) need "a clash of civilizations"

some based leaf linked this very fucking strange article which some might find interesting:
fort-russ.com/2019/03/christchurch-attack-decoded-a-manifestation-of-israels-master-plan-to-orchestrate-war-between-the-muslim-and-christian-world/

This is different from past videos of the sort, because this video was taken by the shooter himself. The filming and spreading of the video is intrinsically part of the act, and they're treating it as such. They don't want to give him any extra victories. It also makes the shooter look fairly competent, or at least makes shooting up a mosque look fairly easy.
There was clearly something going on with the Vegas shooting, but anyone calling bullshit on Christchurch is retarded. This is the least suspicious of any recent shootings by far. I've seen no missing pieces and any "evidence" I've seen of it being a false flag has been legitimately stupid conjecture. What actual evidence is there of a false flag?

Attached: babyshark.jpg (833x917, 328K)

Attached: sneakers.jpg (650x434, 61K)

Google YNC. Lots of gore

Which vid was worse?
>the girl getting beheaded
>the 49 people getting shot down

Brenton Tarrant has channeled a New Wave into the psyche of All Europeans whether they know it or not!

He wanted us to live the experience through his eyes. He wanted to say to us: ""I finally did it"". ""It CAN be done!"" Brenton Tarrant did this to shatter a barrier inside of us. He manifested a expression of pure, Unadulterated power and he used it to send the islamic migrant invaders a message, Leave NOW!... or your going to REGRET IT!!

This is why (((They))) are trying so desperately to stop the spread of the video, at any cost. The NZ Government is now threatening 10 years in jail/prison for anyone spreading the Video. Jewish (((clynical psychologists))) are trying to warn people ((obviously aiming/meaning White Males)) against ever watching The Video, because it will '"change them"' . Yeah they're right, it will change them. (((They))) know exactly how Powerful it is. There is No going back after watching That Video.
At first I wasn't sure what to think of the shooting. Naturally, I assumed it was some kind of false flag at first. But once I watched The Video, I realized that it was Genuine, it was real!. That very first instant that I saw Tarrant gun down the muslim man in the doorway of the mosque, and then mercilessly executed the muslim man and watched as he left a trail of blood behind as he tried to drag himself across the floor, everything then changed. Suddenly I realised I wasn't just watching a video, I was Experiencing it! I felt the raw Power. I felt a Fire Ignite in my blood!, and an indescribable sensation spread throughout my entire body as I witnessed/watched a White Man brutally slaughter foreign islamic invaders on Our Land!

We are now living in a post-Christchurch Shooting world. This is just The beginning. The video is going to continue to spread like Wildfire, and it is going to forever modify the collective psyche of The White Race.

For years we as a White Race have been just taking the abuse, we have been mocked and humiliated as our birth Rights have been given away and just desecrated into broken fragments and pieces right before our very eyes. We have been taunted and ridiculed when We express calm peaceful objection to the Invasion Threat in our Lands. Constantly being told we deserve to go extinct because of muh' "karma" and told that we have no claim to the Civilizations created by Our Ancestors, told that our DNA is an "abomination" that will be exterminated, first by miscegenation, then eventually by genocidal force. We tried to speak but (((They))) silenced us. We tried dialogue, we tried appeals to reason, we tried to debate, and we were censored on the Internet, and then charged with hate speech, and fired from our jobs. Some of us tried to warn them that would happen.
*A storm Is coming.* The Christchurch shooting was the first few raindrops beginning to fall, and the Thunderheads started to roll in. "'You"' can feel it, and I too can feel it. We can feel it in our blood, in our bones. We can feel a beating in the depth, a war drum being beaten by the Spirits of Our Ancestors, who are calling out for vengeance and fury! For an astonishing inferno and merciless desolation to be unleashed upon the enemies of our race, the muslim migrant invaders!.

Let's get this party started gues

Seriously though, on what grounds is the video being censored? Because it shows murder? What about 9/11 that was murder but we can see footage of that. Nobody is going to jail or whatever for sharing video of various other shit on liveleak.

jesus christ this is more disproof of your theory and than proof of it. Why in the fuck would mossad change the guys socks in the middle of a false flag shooting video? what possible reason would that make any sense at all? The guy was probably just wearing multicoloured socks or something. im not a "mossad shill" or whatever, just someone with an ounce of common sense.

This guy gets it

Yeah nah m8, it'll fade in that sense
What's going to stick is that it's put the fear of god into muslims

>Why in the fuck would mossad change the guys socks in the middle of a false flag shooting video?
LOL

Do those look like bare feet you fucking retard? And what exactly is even proposing? That floor guy was allowed to get up, take a break during filming, put some socks on for no reason, and forgot to take them off? That they switched actors in the middle of the scene for now reason? Even the shittiest of indie films have fucking script supervisors on set for continuity's sake and you're suggesting somebody was running this shit like teenagers filming goofy shit in their back yard?

honestly, I would do it just to troll the autists

We've been at each other throats for a thousand years, this is nothing new. I doubt the kikes were behind any of this, although it certainly is in their interest, I think it was just inevitable. You can't push people and not expect some sort of reaction eventually, just a couple of years ago we kept hearing about attacks everywhere, gruesome descriptions of what islamists did in the Bataclan etc, eventually someone would snap and fight back, just like that dude did in England when he tried to ram a van into the sandniggers. As for sympathy, I doubt there's all that much of it, especially among men.

tl;dr. A war between us and the kebabs does benefit the kikes, but I don't believe this attack specifically was orchestrated by the kikes

and the elite

(((They))) want a war. Wars happen by creating two groups who are slowly turned against one other. The media does this by ensuring no issue can ever be addressed from the middle ground, everything has to be polarised and extreme so both sides come to believe that violence is the only Answer!. They bombard people with false flags and biased news reports/articles so they come to believe the violence is already brewing and they have no choice but to Fight fire with Fire. Next thing we know we have people who didn’t know they were nazis fighting people who didn’t know they were communists.

this, unironically

I'm sure at this point these "false flag" dudes are disinfo or just trolling, I mean we literally seen it happen. "No blood" they say one minute, then you show them some blood, "no that's squibs", it's bollocks at this point.

ME TOO

They don't want people to get inspired.

whats the deal with the shooting at the second mosque. someone was arrested for that. who?

>that's why he couldn't hit the cat

Attached: 1471504182267.jpg (500x375, 43K)

ay, perhaps we'll see I guess, I just always look for cui bono.
if the next attack is against a large christian symbol or city under the guise of retaliation. we might be able to pick up a thread on who is behind it, or not.
ppfff. any way who the fuck honestly knows.

Some have been calling this a false flag attack, which seems rather unlikely. The point of a false flag attack is to shift the blame into someone else. Showing one's face while committing the attack and then deliberately walking into capture makes shifting the blame rather difficult.

This man is not a Mossad agent, he is not a Vril empowered super soldier, he is something far more terrifying: an ordinary person who simply decided he had had enough.

Attached: IMG_3251.png (1334x750, 1.09M)

Yep

Yep

>I mean we literally seen it happen
False flag doesn't mean it didn't happen. False flag means you pose as your enemy and do some crime or something so that your enemy takes the blame. So think of someone who was actually part of a group opposing white nationalism, like a western government intel agency, who wants to dis-credit white nationalism, so he poses as a white nationalist and goes and does a mass shooting under the banner of white nationalism.

'A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility.

The term "false flag" originally referred to pirate ships that flew flags of countries as a disguise to prevent their victims from fleeing or preparing for battle. Sometimes the flag would remain and the blame for the attack be laid incorrectly on another country. The term today extends beyond naval encounters to include countries that organize attacks on themselves and make the attacks appear to be by enemy nations or terrorists, thus giving the nation that was supposedly attacked a pretext for domestic repression and foreign military aggression.[1]

Operations carried out during peacetime by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, can (by extension) also be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.'

consider this: elite jewish ruling caste use muslims as a weapon against the white european west. but what happens when you remove your opponents weapon? the average white gives no shits about the jewish oligarchy controlling all institutions and governments because there are not groups of them drinking, smoking pot and boasting about who has the most convictions in the parking lot of their apartment building at 3 in the morning. the average white doesn't give a shit about the rootless cosmopolitan elite because groups of them do not congregate in western european cities causing mayhem in the form of rapes, acid attacks, beheadings, honor killings and so on and so forth.

An example of a false flag that was planned out would be operation northwood

'Operation Northwoods was a proposed, and almost implemented, false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The plans detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities. The proposals were rejected by John F. Kennedy.'

OK fair enough, but the things people are pointing out are perceived discrepancies in the video, so I suppose "hoax" isd a better word than false flag. They think it's not real becaue of some guys socks, when it's clearly the soles of his slippers or whatever are a different color, stupid little things that are easil;y explainable. It must be trolls or for some reason somebody wants to discredit it all.

I would love to give all that credit to Mossad but it simply is not.

Checky checky
>An ordinary person who simply decided he had had enough.
Imagine being one of blue checkmark faggots who's been constantly crying wolf, now they've got one for real. This is exactly what the elites have been fighting against, this is exactly what (((they))) fear the most, this is what puts the fear of god in the darkies, what stops globohomo in their tracks, what terrifies "our" whorish women and the pussified "men" among us. The ordinary white guy who will not take it anymore, who's societal conditioning of "being better" has worn off. Pic related too thought one day that they also had enough

Attached: 3566876595_be7ab0e67c_b.jpg (1024x778, 503K)

I see what you did there

Digits confirm

>What do they not want us to see?
the fake pixels

>What actual evidence is there of a false flag?
calling someone a kike shill if they say it's not, that's all

this.

it's actually fucked how easily he walks up to that building, full strap.

yes yes yes except he clearly lays out what he wants to happen in his manifesto. anyone that has two braincells to rub together could have figured out what the response would be. the biggest reason this is not a false flag is because the outcome doesn't matter; it would be the same if it were genuine or if it were not. this is clearly expressed in the manifesto.

this so much
listening to his soundtrack atm

Attached: 1BA0CFCB-E609-496C-BA5A-DB3C85C947EF.png (354x286, 28K)

He went back inside to make sure they didn't suffer.

screen cap this shit, i will not bother writing it again.
Just think about this from Jews point of nose.

What would be most beneficial for them, what belief from our part.
I'd say the Jews would benefit the most if we thought that this was just another hoax by them

>no inspired goyims
>sense of helplessness in goyims heart
>infighting

Attached: 1519250090883.jpg (625x440, 44K)

Video
1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1515

Manifesto
hollywoodlanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf

You’re fucking welcome

Attached: 3418792E-FBC5-4C2E-A919-2E25A023BCB2.png (910x650, 305K)

Lmfao I've always wondered what it must be like to be one of these extremist conspiracy theorists who actually go out and do some crazy shit like murder a bunch of people, even film yourself doing it to prove that it happened, and explicitly spell out why you did it, and STILL have the community you were a part of claim it was a false flag conspiracy. I wonder if it just makes him go "Oh."

>Jewish (((clynical psychologists))) are trying to warn people ((obviously aiming/meaning White Males))
Most of the political rhetoric in the US and Anglosphere centers around manipulating white male thoughts about certain subjects. Contrived concepts like racism and contrived rights like gay marriage are just ways of forcing through the (((desired))) political outcome by framing the issue carefully to effectively deceive or change the sentiment.

beheading. easy.

Like Brevik going to the Norge island. There the labor jungen even helped carry his munitions chest, he was in uniform, armed and listening to his I-pod, headphones on.Why din't someone say, wtf?

No doubt the kikes want to keep the conflict between the west and the kebabs going, no doubt that they try to fan the flames of said conflict, but I just don't see how this particular case is of their making. Why would they want to show whites actually fighting back, why potentially inspire us into taking action, why drive us further towards the right. I read the guy's manifesto, he sounds a lot like people on here, especially the accelerationism stuff, it's as if I had written it. Tarrant was definitely a long time shitposter, definitely one of ours and the proof against that hold little weight imo

> Jews are disarming whites by removing guns
> Whites are disarming Jews by removing kebab
Clown world

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

The ones who are saying the footage was faked, if indeed the event was a false flag, could be dis-info operatives who are affiliated with the entity or entities who pulled of the attack. The idea would be to muddy the waters with a dizzying array of theories, some of them being obviously absurd, so that the casual observer and news consumer associates the idea of questioning the official narrative with the more absurd theories. And so the casual observer gets overwhelmed and just takes the easy route of believing the official narrative. So the people making the crazy assertions are are actually in league with the perpetrators of the event. Or they could not be affiliated with them and actually believe the more crazy assertions. Or they could just be goofing around.

Another example of an admitted false flag is the lavon affair

'The Lavon affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone'

People have no idea what happens to laminated glass when it is shot, apparently. Too many movies where people expect windshields to explode.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2_qkAOmKLY

wouldn't call it a false flag exactly and yeah, people jump on the crisis actor stuff way too easily these days.
but there's loads of weird shit with the story.
like how many shooters there were.
the lack of ANY police response,
the sudden and efficient deletion of the video/manifesto
I could take it all at face value if just because someone is evidently shitting themselves big time over the message. even blurring the dudes face/hands lol. but why then the bullshit narrative
a fucking strange one

also >hello brother
kek, am I the only one that didn't hear that?

You can see it here:
brighteon.com/6014702402001

If you believe the official narrative ;
>FB cuts livefeed as Tarrant heads to Linwood
>Muzzie finds empty shotgun in chaos of Linwood
>Throws it at Tarrant and takes him down

something along those lines