Facts: Jow Forums can’t refute this argument

Facts: Jow Forums can’t refute this argument

Attached: 11AA4CEC-66DA-4FFB-81AC-16BC56E50DE1.jpg (480x597, 50K)

GENGHIS KHAN WAS SO COOL AND THE MONGOLS WERE SO GREAT OMG ALEXANDER THE GREAT MORE LIKE ALEXANDER THE TOXIC HES ONLY FAMOUS FOR TOXIC MASCULINITY AND ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING

It looks like his glasses are too tight and they're squeezing his head into a peanut shape.

>comparing women to cereal
That's how low he thinks of roasties and they're too stupid to see it

Attached: 1490411769854.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

can we stop with the obvious bait threads? step it up next time please
saged

His face refutes everything he will ever say

Key that unlocks many doors is a good key
A lock that is unlocked by many keys is a shitty lock

>"Mmmm-Mmm! I sure do love 37 Dicks Cereal, that cereal that tastes like other men's dicks!"

One man trying 48 different cereals vs. One cereal being eaten by 48 different men.

John Green would eat a bowl of cereal that had 48 dicks in it

Attached: 1449560768601.jpg (251x242, 12K)

The emotional investment of sex, the greatest biological motivator ever, is now equivalent to the emotional investment of breakfast. What a time to be alive.
Also people on Jow Forums hold men to the same standard. The men here don't desire to pump and dump as much as possible, even though we're allegedly the sex crazed ruttmonkeys.
What now?

Attached: index.jpg (215x234, 9K)

Trips of truth

What makes it infinitely funnier is that he is married to a woman who had rejected him and dated chads before his books started selling well a few years later as she suddenly realized that she's 'always loved him'.

the same people who quote that guy say "women arent lollipop" when the hijabi meme is posted.

Attached: thotpatrol.jpg (960x262, 52K)

omg

he's right, we should hold both sexes to the same standard
either sex sleeping with 100 different people isn't a good thing and should be called a whore

Attached: 1551979431463.gif (150x160, 20K)

>false equivalence logical fallacy
Kek. These people are so fucking stupid.

John Green doesn’t know the effects of microchimerism.
Sperm is absorbed and literally changes the DNA of a woman. It explains the phenomena of children taking traits from the woman’s past sex partners even if impregnated by the current male partner.
As John Green himself would say, truth resists simplicity.

KEK

>WHAT? I'M 37?

>the state of the modern """Christian"""

> 48th

jesus I don't think I've met any girl having such score unless it's a paid whore

I might be inclined to agree if it weren't for the fact that so many 30-year-old sluts kill themselves when they realize that they've missed their chance for a family. I like it when my girls when they're not hanging from a rope.

I wonder if this could explain why I'm the only person in my family with green eyes instead of blue.

It matters because sleeping with a ton of people signals that you are not a stable or loyal and are a poor candidate for a relationship. You're objectively not worth as much or special since access to your body is cheap and easy compared to a more modest and careful woman. BTW, none of the beta fags are even going to get any of that sloot puss despite being encouraged and cheered for broadcasting this cuck message like this onions enthusiast retard.

Wow, he's comparing women to a box of cheerios, what a misogynist

Attached: quzyz.jpg (620x387, 26K)

I like my cereal like I like my women

Without someone elses dick in it

i like my cheerios without cum, thank you

Occams razor says ur mum is just a whore

I will say this until it becomes law:
CONSENT REQUIRES MARRIAGE
MARRIAGE REQUIRES PARENTAL CONSENT
SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS RAPE
FIRST KISS - WEDDING KISS

That’s within the realm of possibility. It explains why “crazies” sleep around. A woman’s job in nature is to find the best provider. Sluts are natures way of showing the woman who can’t do this.
Also to note, women are less likely to get post partum depression/hurt their young, if they continue to absorb the fathers semen.

Because there's nothing to refute. He's just insecure about his tastes, having discovered that other people are different, and lashes out to reassure himself.

Who has the recorded parody of Crash Course History? The one that ends with "john" saying, "like mom always says, black dick is the best!"?

Or maybe people just like casual sex with not expectations...

It’s 2019. Women have freedom to enjoy exploring their sexuality and then setttle down when they aren’t wild anymore.

Misogynist.

>Also people on Jow Forums hold men to the same standar
yep, I look down on everyone who thinks sex will fill the hole in their life. everyone with an std should have to wear a gold star on their arms

The problem baitposter is that this sexual revolution causal sex shit disproportionately favors the female, who has power of selecting from basically and male she wants. By your own admission they aren't interested in a loyal monogamous relationship so what's the problem? Go have your fun and "explore yourself" and lock down some desperate beta once you hit the wall. Stop accosting people who actually want a meaningful and healthy long lasting relationship and stop shitting on men who don't want to go along with your gay ass broken system that doesn't benefit them. Also yes I am a misogynist. I'm also a racist bigot. So?

based

>microchimerism
Is there literally any proof of this in humans? I'm against hookup culture like everyone but is this true?

Id argue men are whores too. Fucking herpes is gross and a huge amount of the population has that shit. Everyone needs to stop being degenerate fucks outside the confines of marriage

should color code it
green - chlamydia
red - gonorrhea
blue - syphilis
black - hiv/aids
white - herpes
like this person has everything

Attached: std star.jpg (500x500, 35K)

The idiocracy abounds. Imagine being this fucking stupid.

>food analogy

You can buy Cheerios in a store at any time without fail. Plus they aren't sentient. Women can make choices because they're human beings and I can judge them because of those choices

Because its a good judge of moral character and ones susceptibility to hedonism

>refuse to address his entire argument and instead regurgitate a feminist bumper sticker

quality post user

Attached: 1538789099481.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

no
>but muh fruit flys

you're never going to kill off premarital sex but hopefully random hook up culture/sleeping around can be slowed down

Because sex is sacred. Sex is not Cheerios.

There are psychological consequences to fucking around. Women are held to a higher standard due to their reproductive responsibility, that they have decided to abuse and throw away.

If a women sleeps with lots of men she is a whore, but if i do it im gay? Fucking double standards

Who the fuck eats 47 kinds of cereal prior to Cheerios.

Alexander the great >>>> literally all other commanders ever

John Green dosnt mind if some other guy sticks his dick into his cheerios. He will still happily eat.

This gets BTFO literally every time it is posted which is almost daily.

I find that I enjoy my cheerios more if nobody's fucked any of them before I eat them. Maybe I'm weird.

It's more like buying a new vs a used vs a beater car. Refute me.

better not go to /o/ then
old $2000 shitboxes are their favorites and buying brand new is for retards

>In simple terms ...
Every load of cum that lands in a womans vagina, is recorded genetically and forms part of the code used to make any future children. If you make babies with a non-virgin, the kid partly belongs to every other man she has slept with and you just cucked yourself. Not only that, women absorb the cum into their own DNA makeup and it changes their personality, so you will also have a wife who instead of becoming more like you every time you shoot in her, instead has the combined masculine characteristics from all the men she has slept with previously. You think swapping wads of live seed DNA has no consequence ? No hymen, no diamond.

Attached: 1552958411224.jpg (763x693, 61K)

the morbidly obese women John Green is relegated to date

Attached: faggot jhon green.png (1305x947, 401K)

easy

Someone who gives in to their primal drives with little to no resistance is weak minded and therefore less viable candidate for partnership

..really though, easy

The lucky seven has spoken!!

>if you care about how many dicks are in your cereal you're a bigot

ok

Check’m

If women were bowls of cereal, they'd be onion-flavored cream of wheat.

I have a big head with a similar issue, he can get them fixed so they don't press into the sides of his head but he doesn't look like the kind of dude to fix problems.

BASED

If you don't eat your bowl of Cheerios after five niggers came inside you're literally Hitler.

FACT: when you choose which box of cereal you're going to bring home and enjoy for the rest of its life, you always pick the box that is nicely sealed.

Attached: 1485045915421.jpg (1543x735, 873K)

>Human sexuality is just like cereal
lmao

BASED TRUTH OF TRIPLICATES

Attached: 13 DO 50 CRIME.jpg (1200x1130, 42K)

He's right, why can't I sell a car for the same price I paid for it after 5 years of use? It still has all its' value I say!

>Do you think a person with a history of monkey-branching and sperm-catching should be judged unlikely to remain committed to a single person?

Yes. Yes I do.

Attached: 1561845154654.png (388x393, 175K)

As we can all tell kek has blessed the proper replys with TRIPS.

Attached: 20190213_002245.jpg (350x350, 57K)

nice call

The more sexual partners a person has had, the less oxytocin/vasopressin their bodies produce with the next partner. Those hormones help in pair-bonding - meaning that, male or female, if you whore around you'll have that much harder of a time settling down when you decide to do so.
You'll end up alone, unloved, and dying of some STD cocktail.

So yeah, totally like cereal.

Sad no one confirmed this is a great post. Alexander fundamentally evolved battlefield tactics in multiple ways and could’ve literally conquered China had he not died

If you're not the absolute best she's had in bed, she will never truly love you. Simple as that.

This is what makes me feel better about my bitch ex leaving me. I pumped her virgin cunt full of me juice for years :^)

This "man" has a faggot face.
No wonder he believes men and women are equal.
Humans are ALL inherently unequal.

Why do leftists always resort to food analogies? Why are they obsessed with food in general?
> "immigrants good because white people food bad"

It's easy to be a slut butr hard to be a stud. There, I refuted the double standard thing. I can't refute the analogy with Cheerios though. That argument is too strong.

based

Where can I send him my bowl of cheerios?

Attached: DiCheerios .jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

This actually fits the "double standard" perfectly.
Cheerios don't care how many other Cheerios you're eaten.
But I don't want Cheerio's that have been covered in the "milk" of 48 men.