Quit noticing things, goy!

Quit noticing things, goy!

Attached: D15rqC3WsAEKL6t.jpg (829x917, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrc.nl/nieuws/2019/02/15/de-strijd-van-george-soros-tegen-illiberale-neigingen-in-nederland-a3654287
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism
theguardian.com/info/about-guardian-us/contact
rollingstone.com/contact/
archive.fo/oOBt8
thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/31592-anti-white-anti-male-anti-christian-curriculum-faces-lawsuit-in-california
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
youtu.be/NiGYtQ1EWZw
youtu.be/8lLNG2M6UsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all so tiresome.

>anarcho-communist

Why don't they just say they hate everything and want the world to burn? It's such a nonsensical philosophy.

"Hi, I'm a jew and I hate everything beautiful and just want to cover the world in base filth. checkmate conservatard!"

oh how we will laugh when after the war we examine everyones twitter history

Attached: 121906841-640x640.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Remember to archive these and add the archive link to the image. Otherwise they are virtually useless, since we already know but they can't be used as proof to show others

This.

>Just ignore this goyim
>Go shoot praying muslim children instead
>Like thje New-Zealand shooter said: dont be an anti-semite, Israel is not our enemy

Attached: george soros.jpg (1940x1294, 385K)

What's hilarious is someday a nigger will murder that cunt.

Jews know whites are their main enemy.

Likewise I'm sure.

arabs too, that's why they play us against each other
white/arab cooperation is their worst fear

It really is though.

Seen this?
>nrc.nl/nieuws/2019/02/15/de-strijd-van-george-soros-tegen-illiberale-neigingen-in-nederland-a3654287

Why wait until after the war? We can do it now

Can't stop laughing at this. Based American sitcom poster.

Dumping

Attached: Jew anti-white racism.jpg (540x1519, 154K)

Attached: teddy.jpg (850x400, 68K)

basically. mentally deranged thots need to be unironically exiled from the community. People used to be able to beat people up who said shit like this. This world is pussy as fuck

>communist
>using idpol rhetoric
purge

you nigger, look at the towel headed nigger behavior in 2018:

During this time period, there were 1976 Islamic attacks in 56 countries, in which 11769 people were killed and 11483 injured.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2018

I have a strong urge to fuck her good and hard. Why is this?

She’s not wrong. White supremacy has got to go.

Attached: 02292F01-78B9-41CD-A20F-32649A43AB35.jpg (600x600, 184K)

>Teddy
>losers
>We right wing terrorists like Islam and BLM!
Says MK Ultra loser

Attached: natbol operation.jpg (1288x1099, 221K)

>White supremacy
Are you inferior?

Attached: white supremacy response 2.jpg (872x960, 100K)

Because she’s hotter than any of the trailer trash pigs you’ve ever been with

colleges created this kind person, you gotta go to the source

Attached: 1545360699056.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

Attached: 1155134776598623467096.jpg (720x688, 126K)

Attached: 12876435285947.jpg (861x895, 105K)

Greasy fat kike

Kike detected

Attached: 1550188456491.gif (350x267, 940K)

Why not just live somewhere else apart from white people?

If someone can find even one of these "fellow whites" who isn't a jew at this point I'll be shocked.

Attached: lulwat.gif (500x281, 1.07M)

>"We make movies, video games, tv shows - stop noticing what is wrong with the world, goyim! Close your eyes and buy, buy, buy so we have the money to keep this charade up!"

Naa she's like a 4 on my list. Something about this one though makes me want to pump

Can someone post the verified hate meme with Jews on twitter saying “we white people”

tfw you realize this is irl trolling

Attached: conehead_reaction.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Laughing at the delusional tweets of the dead is funnier though.

>anarcho-communist
How do they enforce anything? What if I make my own garden and shelter and tell everyone to fuck off?

Seething. Bet she loves big white cock.

>pro human
>against economical equivalent of darwinism

I'd be honored to personally turn the oven up to 550 degrees with this insufferable cunt inside.

Attached: 1548340272344.jpg (400x370, 95K)

You lying kike fuck.

Attached: 2787CC89-ED96-4A7C-B934-DA60DFE2C9E8.jpg (750x120, 24K)

>How do they enforce anything
You dont seem to understand communism.

Its not a system of governance.

Thats what they would like you to think.

Its a system where people who have deep inferioritycomplexes and self-hatred take those feelings out on whatever they percieve as "superior".

They have no intention of helping the poor etc, they just claim their alliegiance to justify their powergrab.

The purpose is to remove any and all traces of the "superior-inferior" dynamic, because that dynamic reminds them (the leftist) of their own feelings of inferiority.

Thats what they mean by anarcho-communist (classless, anti-hierachy system that exists to kill those that the leftist hate).

Attached: leftist tactics.jpg (638x479, 76K)

He is denying anti-semitism, proceeds to say jews are fine as long as they dont subvert: BUT THEY DO SUBVERT, which he is thus denying as well.

Also: murder 50 muslims, but spend 1 sentence on the jews? LMAO Mossad hitjob.

Attached: wrong side ww2.jpg (539x717, 78K)

>white genocide is a conspiracy theory

give me whatever you wan't jpg or text wise and I'll tweet it to her

Are you a shitskin? That’s the point, dumbass. The point is, is that even in Israel, kikes still subvert every white nation especially the US. It’s supposed to make you think. I undertand English might not be your first language but you can’t be this stupid if you’re white and in Europe too ffs. Are you really a shitskin?

Jewish Anarcho Communist. Ffs. Aren't they all

>tfw these kikes don't realize they haven't ever seen the other side of the white man. Yet.

kek

Attached: Der Sonnenrad.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

>curse
>curse
>*how do I twist reality to make the jews look like good guys*
>curse
I dont have to talk to you, Scofield bible jew worshipper!

Attached: burger Christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>choose to be white
>it’s not their fault they were born black!
It’s hard to believe this shit Israel

>cries about human rights
> supports anarchism
These people have a severe lack of brain cells it hurts

He never mentioned the Jewish Question or jews role in mass immigration to the west

>totally not a mossad agend btw

>"Hi, I'm a jew and I hate everything beautiful and just want to cover the world in base filth. checkmate conservatard!"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism
>his followers were obligated to transgress as many moral boundaries as possible

Once you learn to recognize Frankists, the world makes a lot more sense. It's the pure form of modern Judaism (as opposed to biblical Judaism), which itself began as a means of evading moral strictures, when in the decadent Roman Empire, people recognized a need for a unified, objective moral standard for everyone and began to define and enforce it through Christianity. The pimps and loansharks of the Roman Empire adopted, distorted, and generally redefined Judaism (writing the Talmud in the process) as a defense against forced conversion to Christianity and enforcement of moral standards on Christians. It has never made proper theological or moral sense for Christians to tolerate Jews, but between confusion over the exactly correct categorization and remedy (are they pagans or heretics? should they be forced to convert or exiled? do they, as they claim, have a separate covenant with God?) and the active subversion, bribery, blackmail, and conspiracies of the Jews to influence Christian elites with their wealth and licentiousness, they managed in many times and places to not merely be tolerated, but to have special privileges and immunities.

Sloppy job, Mossad.

Attached: 1552872107409.jpg (630x721, 71K)

Why are you replying to yourself?

that is why the force those unruly sand niggers into europe. it is a win win for them, people grow distasteful of the arabs and europeans get blacked. i would side with a sand nigger over a kike any day

I used to think this was a straw man but it’s true

if he's real and not mossad he's just a bluepilled alex jones tier retard.

Attached: jamie_elizabeth.png (1200x1042, 283K)

neo palestinians are getting more and more brazen
ausschwitz 2.0 needs to be activated

Attached: 1.png (5000x5000, 3.98M)

Attached: 2.png (5000x5000, 3.72M)

Attached: 3.png (4470x5327, 3.9M)

What a disgusting blob of worthless waste of space

Attached: 4.png (3229x4785, 2.81M)

That manifesto reads like something (((someone))) LARPING as a “white nationalist” would write

nice

Attached: 1544443927118.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

I wonder what she looks like without all that crud on her face.

cant somebody just shank her as he passes her in the street? one kike at a time?

This is what really got me. He's implying they aren't doing it.

>anarcho-communist
I imagine her like a kid where an adult places a book with political terms in front of her and then she goes: "Oh, I want that one!" "And also that one and that one".

She's a writer for The Guardian and Rolling Stone Magazine. Maybe they should be informed she's pro-genocide?

theguardian.com/info/about-guardian-us/contact

rollingstone.com/contact/

Archived tweet:
archive.fo/oOBt8

bump

>if he's real and not mossad he's just a bluepilled alex jones tier retard.
But you have to understand, he was "hip" to ALL OUR MEMES/ inside jokes.

Its not possible to know all our memes without taking the redpill on jews as well. This means he deliberately ignored the jewish redpills...what motive could be behind ignoring jewish subversion of the West and focusing all your hate on Muslims? (((Who))) benefits?

Attached: 1516778398716.jpg (974x928, 281K)

>How do they enforce anything?
Communism is just judaism without yhwh, it works by having an inner circle of rabbis who work their talmudic reasoning who are backed up by thugs who will kill you for not following their edicts.

They don't care. Same thing as with Sarah Yeong and NYT. All of these are jewish, commie publishers

That the NYT took no action again Yeong despite a large backlash was just another piece of evidence of the anti-white bias of the MSM. Either the Guardian and or Rolling Stone fires her or their inaction will act as a red pill. A win win.

you fucks kill plenty of jews, none in power mostly innocents, so who's taking care of you?

do you have ivy league stats?

Hi Jamie! Great jew twitter cap thread you got going here. Do you shave your pussy? Asking for a friend

what mosque does she go to?

thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/31592-anti-white-anti-male-anti-christian-curriculum-faces-lawsuit-in-california

Kanker Soros

Pretty sure he said something around the lines of
>Jews are okay so long as they stay in Israel and don't seek to subvert allied nations
It's a catch 22

Yesterday she got pretty man handled in the comments, more “wtf are you saying?” than agreeing.

bump

neuroticism + high rates of schizophrenia + massive savior complexes

Many Jews literally think they are saving the world as they actively work to degenerate and destroy it. Theres a Hebrew religious word that starts with a T that explains their savior complexes that I cant seem to recall at the moment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

I remembered the term for anyone interested.

>Theres a Hebrew religious word that starts with a T that explains their savior complexes that I cant seem to recall at the moment.
Tikkun olam.

bump

youtu.be/NiGYtQ1EWZw

Attached: literally every time.png (1560x4232, 2.01M)

youtu.be/8lLNG2M6UsE

Imagine being a communist and an anti-statist at the same time lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (421x551, 127K)

Wow, 100 posts and no one posted this kike bitch's nudes yet. 2016 Jow Forums would shit on you fags

Attached: tumblr_mk6o2pV3to1r7224do1_500.jpg (500x698, 101K)