Three Arrows

What do you think about the intellectual left youtuber Three Arrows?
He seems well read/educated, tries to put things right/in perspective. It appears to me that he does good research for his videos.
youtube.com/channel/UCCT8a7d6S6RJUivBgNRsiYg/videos

Attached: 1506291205654.jpg (197x256, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7fA7pbOZ6mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“Intellectual left”
They all think they’re “intellectual”
Leftism is utalitarianism and it’s morally wrong.

Weak thread.

Attached: 37697126_1307773439360038_7129311060393197568_n.jpg (949x960, 76K)

Leftism is illogical and so is this faggot

Does anyone wants to make the effort to debate his videos?

What the fuck does he believe? He's using a symbol that is often associated with anarcho-communists. Does he believe in that?

I want to see someone debate him but apparently anyone who asks him he denies the request his entire social media is just an echo chamber

Attached: IMG_20190211_072340.jpg (799x412, 75K)

I can see some attack points but if your statement is true that's rather sad. In my eyes he does better journalism than your usual "right" Youtuber.

If so, then he believes in retarded shit like the idea that man is a fallen angel and didn't evolve from animals. This is why ancoms think that statelessness, equality, and peace are the natural state of man which is fucking retarded. Also, don't get me started about the economic calculation problem and how these retards ignore it because it debunks everything they believe in.

Attached: +Nature of Man.png (892x978, 40K)

There's a reason Jow Forums is right wing and not left wing

Attached: 1520009716985.jpg (900x528, 90K)

If you're talking about civic nationalists youtubers then yes,Truediltom did a pretty good response video against 3 arrows though he's the only one who has so far youtu.be/7fA7pbOZ6mc

God, this is my favorite graphic from all my time here. Spells it out perfectly.

He's not aggressive enough to be a threat and mostly debunks crackpots like JewishU

Holy shit this is the most retarded graphic I've ever seen here, reeks of pseudism

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Attached: leftism is bullshit.png (732x834, 167K)

He attacks low hanging fruit like hardcore holocaust denial and boomer-level conspiracies like the Kalergi Plan.

Isn't the Kalergi Plan where whites are ethnically replaced in Europe? Does he have evidence that whites are not being ethnically replaced in Europe?

Also, how does he explian the shaved heads in the Holocaust and the use of pesticide gas (and not something like Mustard gas).

The fact that he never debates anyone tells you that he is a retard. Anyone can read off a script

Attached: Novaky concentration camp (pool of jewish death).jpg (1237x941, 269K)

>youtubers
If you form opinions based on what talking heads on screens tell you...

Attached: brainlethelmet.png (403x448, 53K)

I can understand if the person has some sort of neurological issue and can't debate or something like that, however, if he is 100% able and healthy and chooses not to then he is a faggot nigger who just puts elitist lipstick on a bunch of illogical retarded ideas so all the fake intellectuals on the left will eat it up. Has he ever solved the Economic Calculation Problem so that left wing economics can finally work (I already know the answer because nobody has ever solved it).

His main argument for gun control is literally the "you can't shoot down a drone with an AR-15" retardation I've heard liberals use as an arguing point over and over again, only he applies it to Jews under Nazi control "you can't take out a tank with a PPSh"

He offers literally nothing to the argument

Kalergi plan is the meme that some irrelevant hapa influenced the EU to engineer Jew-led white genocide. The truth is that Kalergi was basically redpilled and just made a one-off prediction based on trends at the time and Jewish control that he noticed.

So he doesn't believe guerrilla war is effective. Nice.

Gotcha

Pseudism is anothwr buzzword people like to throw around for theories that they dont like, its not hard to see how these ideas flow into one another. Granted, it may not hit all the bases of eaxh ideology but it presents a clear line of thought from various time periods and works into why many people choose their ideology based on comprehensive doctrines. Aristotle and the ancient ethics saw no morally wrong or right, but differences in expressions of virture that were heirarchical and anti-egalitarian, while the rise of Judeo-Christian ideologies ans especially Protestantism had to shape ethics to represent their religions more. Hence why things are judged on their moral piety, and that all humans are capable of thinking about and deciding these moral choices/outcomes.

This one is so bad because they've never heard of something called, "conviction" so they haven't got any concept of people being willing to die rather than accept a wrongful imposition upon themselves.

Thank you all for commenting, I know I'm dumb and my threads are shit all the time. But I got more out of here than expected. Thank you.

Attached: 1505078569952.jpg (720x405, 144K)

Good videos and info. It triggers people a lot when they are still indoctrined into alt right radicalization they view it as an attack. When they wake up it makes sense

What's his solution to the Economic Calculation Problem?

It’s a government funded channel.

>alt right
>radicalized
the alt right - if anything remains of it at all - were basically conservatism minus isreal cocksucking.

Nobody cares about these fake idiot you tubers. Debating against videos is pointless.

How about this, you seem like a fan. Why don’t we debate you? So tell us what you want to debate and we will debate you.

The alt-right was a fake “movement” meant to portray Trump’s supporters as racists and it mostly failed, as he got elected and many people decided that racism was scientifically sensible. It also redpilled people on Jewish trickery and infiltration, many of the so-called counter-Semite alt-righters ended up being Jewish themselves.

Now take off that meme flag and show your Star of Remphan.

I'm not a fan, i stumbled upon his videos recently but playing the advocatus diaboli sounds fun. If you have some high quality extrem right (or whatever you like to call it) Content creator to recommend I would gladly check out.

So Spencer branding it around as his own was a fake?

People here aren’t interested in watching lefty Jewtubers. If you care to regurgitate their arguments you may find some takers but telling people to watch and debate some lefty cunt’s video here in this thread? You won’t find many takers.

It’s not 2014 any more. This board has matured, we’ve graduated to bigger pranks.

Attached: 3BB9EB98-412A-4724-9603-40D1972F4407.jpg (298x641, 64K)

Spencer dropped his act and is now a Yang commie with a bisexual Jewish girlfriend.

>left
>educated
choose one

lol, he's actually still alive? have not heard anything from him for a year. anyway, stop being a faggot and say that you are a fascist/third positionist.

I’m a libertarian actually.