NEW MEMEFLAG DEVELOPMENT

Some Japan user brought this my attention yesterday and it seems to be EXTREMELY effective.
Everyone know memeflags are just Israelis hiding behind a memeflag so that people don’t call them out and so that they can shill more easily.
ALL you have to do when you see a memeflag shitting up the thread or just performing jewish pilpul over some stupid shit: BEFORE you waste your time engaging with them: just ask them to write “Jehovah or YHWH” and they will freeze.
They cannot do it!

Attached: 83F62080-F452-4D1A-A7BF-A3816F5DDD9E.jpg (750x1334, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANDU_reactor#Foreign_sales
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Everyone know memeflags are just Israelis hiding behind a memeflag
Russians too

Jow Forums is banned in Russia. So they few flags you see got clearance. The rest are pushing Jihadi nazis, vote Yang, and "fuck america"

t. CNN

I am in a situation where my countries flag(the leaf) is considered a meme flag, so as a result I choose to use a slightly less cringe flag, than the stupid fucking flag of my country that I find pathetic to begin with. If that makes me a Jew, my foreskin is oddly still attached to my body.

Yahweh and Jehovah can suck a dick.

Attached: IMG_8568.png (220x265, 12K)

Jehvah
Yahweh
YHWH
God
G-d
Now what, incel?

>Didn't post Jehova is the one true god
>Deflecting off of Israel and onto Russia
Look at this Jew

>Jehvah
Nice try rat kike.
Or should I say pajeet?

Jehovah is Yahweh is Hashem is Allah and I don't believe in any bronze age semite religions.

Attached: 1552901238902.jpg (683x1024, 169K)

You know what? I actually respect a fucking memeflag more than a Canadian flag
You fuckers are possibly the worst posters on the board, maybe 2nd place after t*rkroaches

>implying Jehovah wasn’t an incel

Attached: IMG_0393.jpg (960x729, 140K)

YHWH
JEHOVAH
YAHWEH
FUCK THE JEWS

Attached: 1535540182532.jpg (771x1000, 117K)

One “Jehovah” please
Cmon now spit it out kikel

Jehovah
YHWH

''JEHOVAH/YHWH''

>muh jooooooozz
Jeohvah
U happy now nazi turd?

Very well you have passed
But I will still keep telling memeflags to say Jehovah because when it’s an actual important thread, they always scatter like roaches without saying Jehovah

why not just put jehovah and yahweh in every single of your posts so we know who the shills are

Also newfags, the only person who says “Jooos” are actual Jews.
They hate themselves so much they can’t ever say Jew properly
>still didn’t spell Jehovah correctly
Look at this little Jew rat trying to weasel his way out of this

Is there something about Jews not being allowed to say Jehova I don't know about?

Yes exactly
Newfags need to learn to stop replying to memeflags in general to clean this shithole up
- Jehovah

>da joooooz
fuck off islamic nigger. And fuck jews too

Youre surprised? This is the same rat kikes that have an entire industry to "trick" God by making fucked up light switches and elevators during sabbath.

Hey man how often do you hear about Canadians fucking shit up in the real world, at least here it has less consequences

Still havent typed it out correctly.

Yes I am pretty sure they are not allowed to say the highest name of God which is Jehovah for them.
Try it out for yourself in other threads!
When you see a memeflag spitting pilpul, tell them to say Jehovah and they just cannot do it and they leave.
It’s fucking hilarious we were doing it all day yesterday

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Attached: 1548119776114.png (600x700, 41K)

Yeah no I have several Canadian frens you’re alright (kinda)
I’m just shitposting on here Canadians have a lot of freedom to shitpost you guys can get away with a lot of shit bc of your reputation

nice set of rules you've built by yourself to block any attempt to call you out

Attached: Hey+im+do+you+_98f9da9863b6f6a37c616d8456367fe8.jpg (183x200, 18K)

Jehovah
YHWH
Jews
Jew

Happy now you stupid nappy headed mongrel?

ok. I'll admit I'm an ignorant fuck.

why can't kikes write Jehovah or YHWH?

Who could possibly think these things are human like you and me?
Truly a despicable organism

Attached: 9C6AC954-797E-4130-8E65-56D2E4AD5ABA.jpg (950x471, 65K)

say Jehovah faggot
Everybody else can do it but you can’t because you’re a neurotic inbred weirdo

>imagine actually finally saying all of those words and still sticking around a thread for no reason
How pathetic is your life mate?

Jehovah
Also it's fairly ironic seeing you call anyone else neurotic, schizo

Some sort of neurotic jewish tradition where they can’t say the name of god or whatever
Idk but yesterday we were getting great success in stunning shills and they left the thread they were previously shitting up after we told them to say Jehovah

Yids aren't allowed to name their faggot god. Back in the day, they would stone any kike who said Jehovah.

Attached: 1527691761919.jpg (1854x1608, 1.6M)

>not the same person
>memeflag
>jooz
>schizo
It’s like you have no idea why we can spot you from a mile away
All you’re doing is teaching newfags to recognize jewish pilpul and harden their hearts against you “people”
Shills accomplish nothing but make more and more people hate jews

>imagine being so mentally ill that you don't realize people fuck with your schizophrenia because it's fun
look behind you schizo. A jew is out to get you

its not a direct commandment in the torah but lots of other rules just make it 'impossible' for them to say or write jehovah/yahweh/god

i think poos do the same

>You fuckers are possibly the worst posters on the board,
not their fault media matters ops were based there but yeah

Attached: 1552950323307.jpg (780x438, 34K)

actually we can say it, and the correct way to do it is yehovah, jehovah is an american made up word. although ultra religious jews do refrain from saying god's name because they find it improper, you won't find any here.

Holy shit, what a meme. JEHOVA, YAHWEH, GOD IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE, OCCIDENTAL MAN

Jk, the saviour of the white western man is Christ. Dab on the atheists, Muslims, Kikes and Pagans.

Based boer
So is SA fucked or what?
Do you see yourself living there in 2-5-10 years?

I was in that thread and posted jehovah and I told him the same thing I will tell you
You are testing whether people will put up with your bullshit or not, any indication that this makes the person a shill or not is a schizophrenic delusion.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Yes for a myriad of reasons, most likely infrastructural collapse before civil/racial war if I'm going to be honest.
No, I'm going to upskill, save, then emigrate within the next 4 years (probably to the US, whichever state I can get a job in).

oh wow a memeflag AND a tripfag
>HOLY SMOKES

Attached: tripfags.png (1125x681, 63K)

>Christ is 'saving' the west
This is some next level stockholm syndrome you fucking pathetic kike puppet

Attached: kek.gif (360x346, 170K)

Jow Forums is not banned in Russia tho..?

Attached: 1550698671543.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

>muh rossiya
t. New England faggot

Not the brightest, are you son?

Attached: braindead.png (500x460, 25K)

>tips

Attached: images (11).jpg (483x634, 20K)

>Jehvah
Nice try, we know it's still you Schlomo

tips the balance in the Jew's favour? you don't have to announce something your kind has been doing for a literal millennium

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

*tips*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Just have your gay sister write it for a couple shex

>if you submit to your enemies, you win

Attached: christcuck final form.jpg (968x681, 57K)

Whatever you say, man

*tips*

Attached: images (12).jpg (554x554, 20K)

פאַגאָט

So you see my logic in flying the Totenkopf.

I am ashamed of what Canada has become, have been dreaming of the possibility of western secession for quite some time. I have American ancestors who fought in the revolution & the civil war, their descendants just made the mistake of settling in Canada. Turkoids have a special place reserved for them in the underworld for all of the atrocities committed, until the Turks abandon the Mohammadite cult & start praising Tengri again, they only deserve scorn & disdain. Most Canadians can also suck a dick, most of them already do.

Attached: IMG_8726.png (1090x545, 38K)

>you won't find any here.
Yep no Hassidic religious followers on the internet that is impossible
They can use a computer if they want to jerkwad

Canada gave nuclear reactors to both India & Pakistan, who both used their said reactors to develop nuclear weapons program. If that is not an example of Canadian altruism having stupid unintended consequences then I guess we can also blame Canada for AIDS seeing that paitient O was a French Canadian dick sucking flight attendant who brought a virus back with him after engaging in relentless sodomy on the continent of Africa.

Programs*

YeHoWvaH, now what. Bitch?

Jehovah
Yahweh
YHWH
God
G-d

Faggot

Fucking faggot memeflag using piece of shit fucking leaf
All memeflags are kikes

Anhero tripfag

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANDU_reactor#Foreign_sales

Giving terrorist states the means to manufacture nukes...good job Canada!

Amen brother
Canada is fucked but so is everyone else

That's what a Russian bot would say

cringe

>what Canada has become

Canada has always been a frozen loyalist shithole.

>Japan user
Stupid expat

It's amazing how the jew won't hesitate to inflict every horror and form of degeneracy upon our land, and yet he trembles upon hearing the name of God. Even the wicked know their place before the king of kings.

>Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

YHWH/JEHOVAH

This.

Attached: 1552965537729.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

yes, you are.

Based canuck. Keep up the fight.

JEHOVAH
YHWH

what now retard?

I still have my foreskin, chances are that you being American means that Juden doctors stole yours from you in infancy. My sympathies as no child deserves to have their body mutilated to appeal to the religious convictions of Semitic fifth columnists who have taken political & media control of your country.

Attached: IMG_8529.jpg (448x256, 24K)

say YHWH/JEHOVAH, memeflaggot

Canada should become an official memeflag.

Jesus wasn't an "involuntary celebate". jesus' marital status was never revealed as far as I know. Just as Jesus laughing was never recorded in canonical scripture, only in the book of Judas which wasn't included in the 27 books of the new testament.

Then again, the scriptures were put together by the Catholics so it's worth looking up the other ones.

God only guaranteed that his word would exist on Earth forever, never said that itd be contained to a single book.

The western provinces have had a slightly different path to integration into confederation than the eastern provinces had.

Hell one of the founders of the great province of Manitoba was hung in Old Pile of Bones/Regina for treason.

Frozen? I am looking outside & all I see is lush green grass & trees. not all of this country is frozen & not all of Canada is a shithole, the only shitholes are the major cities with high population density/horses of newcomers or the small towns & villages that have been economically destroyed by neon liberal globalist agendas, like the OPEC sponsored opposition to the Canadian energy sectors.

Attached: IMG_8623.jpg (244x207, 10K)

JEHOVAH
YHWH

This is why I believe the truth can only be pieced together by studying many religions and mythology.
>tfw you realize the Hindu God and the Christian God are the same
>tfw the teachings compliment each other

Attached: npcAwakening.jpg (347x1023, 24K)

>Imagine being this delusional.
That doesn't prove anything. There are no Israeli posters who hide behind "meme" flags, only you paranoid biggoted bastards who keep blaming the jewish people for your own incompetence.

How about you post some evidence of this working? every memeflag in the thread said it already. Either show some evidence or admit this was all a stupid delusion based on confirmation bias

Attached: kuso thread.png (250x188, 17K)

They wonder why we call them eurofags. Faggots won't even show their flag. That's more cucked than literal cuckholdry

Hordes* not horses...damn my big dick hands.

Attached: IMG_8606.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

Eat shit French fag

>aware that your jew slave manual is made up of countless stolen tried and true control methods from other religions
>still buy it

Attached: christianpc.jpg (347x1023, 49K)

>every memeflag in the thread said it already
not the one I asked too

could be worse
I could be a kiking memeflaggot

Based leaf, Tengri Biz Menen

Nice try +++++++++ is more effective but some kikes will do it

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle", kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike

Neo, not neon....god damn ducking autocorrect

May the blessings of the Wendigo be abundant & may you & your loved ones never go hungry like he, the Wendigo did, bundle of sticks flag dude.