This board is a bad influence on humanity

This board is a bad influence on humanity.

Attached: 1552737179860m.jpg (1024x755, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2018
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/12/israel.iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shouldn't it be before deaf girl, after deaf girl?

Forget your memeflag Chaim?

Attached: Capture.png (972x581, 426K)

Oh of course you would say that. Well that's too bad friend, I personally like the Jews. Shit skins are not human, they don't deserve life

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1552761901594.jpg (1207x952, 182K)

It was just a prank, bro!

Attached: 1552735051382.jpg (476x1118, 151K)

Fuck you Kike go eat foreskin rabbi

Attached: 7572D984-2B1E-4F3C-93CA-C5024DB7F0B0.jpg (1242x718, 352K)

yea probably, but lets be honest most things on the internet are a bad influence on humanity

This board of peace has nothing to do with your pic. OP is a faggot as always.

>projection

Attached: 1552949484591.jpg (1024x693, 100K)

Balding is the biggest threat to mankind. This dude started balding and lost the plot. We must come up with a cure!

Said the Jew.

your flag is a bad influence on the world

All White people who don't believe in multiculturalism should stop working, move to California and apply for food stamps, unemployment etc. If we start acting like Niggers, we can bankrupt this country.

It really is not. Perhaps you meant to put this post on 8?ch? I assume you did.

#saveourhair

I don't want to look like a cancer patient. This is a problem we need to fix

Not the same person. The one on the left looks mongoloidish, like a finnish person. All very suspicios. The intrigue intensifies.

I mean, I won't really argue with you there, but everything is a bad influence on humanity these days, I'd argue the shit you see on TV and anything is about as bad, and you pay (((them))) for it so they can continue doing it.

Because no evil existed before chanz. Fuck off, David. Your 'cuntry' is a homosex shithole.

Attached: 1549031045580.jpg (313x499, 36K)

Israel is a bad influence on humanity.
FTFY

>1 post by this ID

Sitting at the corner of a round table.

Are you sure about that? releasing Jow Forums
onto the rest of the web and some into mestspace.

blacks rule me?

Ask the Muslims in Israel if they would prefer living under Muslim rule like their neighbors instead. The answers might surprise you.

This board is going to be the salvation of humanity

YOU are a bad influence on humanity.

Attached: 1540889069276.jpg (314x295, 24K)

Attached: woke henry ford.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Actually, since I installed Grindr I get tons of messages from Arab guys sending their dick pics.

we know you guys love foreskins. so what's new about it?

Attached: 1552806390644.png (402x398, 126K)

Yea, unlike Judaism, eh? Gas yourself, kike.

Attached: 1545373357509.jpg (530x530, 22K)

I agree with you, negative energy is everywhere. But it's mixed with everything else, so you shouldn't get too much negativity if you don't cultivate it inside you.

This board, however, has people rooting for the comeback of chaos and anarchy and just the worst parts of human history.

Arabs are mutilated also

bump

Forgot your VPN? kek

Attached: 339BA013-EA43-459F-BD1F-A3E286A84E35.jpg (614x441, 64K)

Judaism is based. Long live Jews

lybia wasn't that bad

I agree. Someone gotta delete it. Or at heavily moderate it. This board is full of killing worshiping Nazi animals.

Except for the people ending up in Gaddafi's torture chambers.

low quality bait/10 but since i am replying
>impling that is a negitive change

bait on bait? nice try libtard

In towel headed nigger behavior in 2018:

During this time period, there were 1976 Islamic attacks in 56 countries, in which 11769 people were killed and 11483 injured.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2018

hahahaha. And liver under a bridge? You flyover fucks don't know shit about needing over 1,000 a month to rent a shitty room in a house. Good luck selling your food stamps for 20c on the dollar to get a cheap fix and forget you're living under a bridge because unemployment wont pay the rent.

It wasn't this board you kike

Balding is a European problem.

Only because of based jannies.

Actually it might surprise you:
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/12/israel.iran

He was clearly from 8ch

Public psyop to not raise suspicion.

I'm from Cali, in L.A. now. Fucking Armenians, Mexicans, Niggers, etc. everywhere. Fuck my state, bankrupt this fucking country. God wills it amigo

>

WHO EVER IGNORE MY POST

DIES IN SLEEP!

Attached: 1553014936800.jpg (1024x755, 240K)

your race or whatever is a bad influence on humanity, lol

It's OK. 80% here are bots or paid shills anyway.

Attached: robot.jpg (1144x1144, 198K)

HAHAHA xD

OVEN

that flag is a bad influence on humanity

Attached: christchurch_israel.png (1648x1240, 324K)

How hard is it for Palestinian diaspora to get Israeli citizenship?

the faceblindness on this board is appalling, and implies that a lot of your fucking retards have ACTUAL autism.
I know you're a filthy kike, and probably a shill...

before you realize the legacy and culture of your ancestors was destroyed and the world around you is crumbling as an upper class who despises you and loves the people who also despise you watches and cheers on..
and after.
truth is he was created when the world around him abandoned him. when the radicl extremists of the internet were left to rot they were a problem. now as they begin to lash out they are a problem. and only a problem as they affect the reputation of the well fed and comfortable who look down on them.

The guy on the left is slav, you idiots. It was reverse searched with face recognition software

> (((people)))
oy vey

that shooting exposed to world the harmfulness of these kind of websites and their negative impact
brainwashing and encouraging young minds to flush their own lives down the toilet for what exactly?

you are black

I think he’s cute, totally would have given him road head on the way to the mosque

Truth

Why Brenton looks like a nigger?

Attached: 57754848.jpg (853x322, 52K)

>that aryan jawline
show your face, pajeet

>humanity has bad influence on humanity
I have solution, lets gas some humanity.

It's not a bad influence at all on humanity. If Jow Forums got what they want, humanity would be an order of magnitude improved and the world would be a glorious place. Mental illness would be a thing of the past and happy families would be the norm for most people living in the civilized world.

Attached: caspar-david-friedrich_wanderer-above-the-sea-of-fog_vezur1.jpg (700x926, 179K)

Same here with "russian speaking minority". Bar occasional chimpouts + other weird actions and cheering for Putin. But yes, they do not want to live in Russia.

what?

Yeah, poor cool tortured people who now, when Gaddaffi is gone, end up In Europe, drive lorries into crowd and rape right and left.

Basically this. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

True, but dont forgwt Voltaire was a freemason that pushed (((enlightement))) and smeared middle ages as (((dark))), while tried to substitute God with (((logic)))

Yes yes, good thing we went in and "liberated" it on your behalf. Things are much better there now. Europe also owes you huge debt of gratitude for all the cultural enrichment they've received as a result.