Life has no meaning. Change my mind

Life has no meaning. Change my mind.

Attached: AWM_E00961_-_no_mans_land_prior_to_attack.jpg (450x346, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P58xWcSLt_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The meaning of life is to live.

youtu.be/P58xWcSLt_8

Define meaning

I can't, it doesn't have any inherent meaning.

But everyone dies.

You're right.

But you can give yourself purpose, which is just a good.

Also you're in the wrong section, fag.

meaning is a human construct, it doesnt exist for the universe but its not to say that a human cant believe in a specific meaning.
>t. absurdist

Meaninglessness is also meaningless.

Nihilism is as boring as solipsism. Even if it is all made up, at least it's more interesting than infinite meaningless nothing.

Attached: 20190319_131107.jpg (1080x1841, 425K)

Pic related is how I deal with it.

Attached: 57f.png (889x592, 286K)

Getting to know the Lord. Seek him and he will show himself to you.

The meaning of life is to create life, to breed and pass along your genes. It’s the same for every living being on earth, from humans to sponges to trees to fungus.

lol fgt

this thread is not political. change my mind

then die, dont ask more

Actually it has meaning. You see God need life experience and people play their role.

This is the based redpill because when you accept it you realize you caj do whatever the fuck you want with zero consequences.
Leben heisst leben. (duh duh duhhh duh duh)

You are right, now kill yourself

you take so much for granted

Well that depends what you mean by meaning ey?

Attached: 82E33D69-AAB5-4027-82A8-7ED867FF64E1.jpg (220x309, 14K)

Attached: nihilism.gif (576x747, 92K)

/thread
Giving meaning to the meaningless is what we do because of our self-interest in preservation and the will to propagate our genes that comes from our evolutionary psychology.
It's philosophical in its nature and therefore affects your beliefs and your choices in politics too. An example would be a nihilist not voting or voting for something against his own interest due to an unnecessary pessimistic view of life.

What is the meaning of meaning? Meaning is a abstract human concept.

checked

nice trips

That's just how things are. Enjoy the trip.

It means you get to die

It has the meaning you apply to it. The meaning of life is to persevere no matter the circumstance. And im not just refering to human life. Everything is alive for the sake of life. This is our driving force, our essence. Even if an apathetic being like yourself ended their window of perception in this realm, we will continue. Nihilism only robs you of your vigor.

>Leben heisst leben
Laibach, on WaxTrax!, knew Jim Nash the owner of WaxTrax!.

This

God is real. he loves you, and he wants you to live forever.

t. Christian

It doesn't. But that doesnt mean you cant have fun and enjoy your moment of consciousness.

To live forever is to suffer eternally. Death is the sweet release from the bonds of life. Youth is a beautiful thing. To grow old is to suffer. But in all things come lessons. Learn from this life. Lest your offspring be doomed to repeat your mistakes.

>Life has no meaning. Change my mind.
The only purpose of life is to create meaning. Eat pray love.

>It has the meaning you apply to it. The meaning of life is to persevere no matter the circumstance. And im not just refering to human life.
Its to experience. To tell something as spontaneous as life it must or should persevere is asinine. It neither must or must not, the choice can be made, not always by the life in question though. The feeling of needing to go on is an illusion, we're only as trapped in here as much as we think we are.
Just how music and dancing are not done for any particular reason other than we enjoy it, so too is the universe dancing and playing music.

An so too shall the dance continue. Bless up brotha

zio mutts have no mind. stay dumb.

Jewish nihilism.

everything has meaning, every thought you have every thing you do down to the way you wipe your ass. It all has meaning and it can change your existence and the existence of others. Everything others do or say has meaning as well, and everything is closer to or farther away from a universal standard of perfection that frowns on degeneracy of any kind. Nihilism is the purposeful rejection of God