Brit/pol/

>Brexit: Cabinet row over Theresa May delay request to EU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47627744

Attached: Untitled1.png (1992x992, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adamfleming/status/1108048464657682432
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47613578
foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-sex-offender-reads-to-kids-at-librarys-drag-queen-story-time-how-the-heck-did-that-happen
youtube.com/watch?v=RvCEnlAMGb0
youtu.be/soim1n4nFaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Join and vote for UKIP

Attached: British History and Culture List.jpg (2892x2404, 1.78M)

Why is it every news story over the last few days has had a picture of May dressed up like my nana? Fleece, scarf, buttoned up and ready to go to the bingo. It's jarring.

Don't tell me it's not a conspiracy, photojournalists are the worse of the lot when it comes to this stuff. I can't lay my hand right on what the conspiracy is. Ready for the retirement home? Kind old woman? Senile dotard who needs to be sent to the knacker's yard? What?!

Is Bercow really a cuck?

Yes mate. Wife keeps getting snapped kissing other blokes and his response is "It's her last chance! I'm taking her back one more time but any more of this and I'm off!"

This isn't a particularly coherent list you know, and a lot of it is trash (Hitchens, Ferguson, fucking Bernard Cromwell not to mention the inclusion of a film and TV section).

What books do i need to read for the goal pill

I think she was nicknamed Sally up the Alley when younger

no... how could we let this happen...

Attached: gr.jpg (970x808, 162K)

What are we going to do about Eddie? He is a complete idiot and ruins any thread he posts in. I have him filtered on my PC but phone posting is ruined because of him.

Made a mess of my life lads and feel unworthy of ever being happy or successful now that my conscience is stained. I live with the guilt every day and hate myself for fucking up so badly.

When Evil stalks upon the land
I'll neither hold nor stay me hand
But fight to win a better day,
Over the hills and far away.

Attached: 1494985210297.jpg (400x386, 37K)

TEDPOSTER .... are you in here ? for once you are fucking useful.

bully this mutt

It's not racism, grime is just shite. Why are MPs allowed to waste public resources on these worthless reports?

Build a bridge

Shadow Brexit War

Attached: derivs.jpg (829x4676, 1.07M)

Every time I see a news article about "youths" killing each other, they talk about the underlying culture of grime music gangs and diss tracks that motivate the killings.

wut u do

Lel

You can generally tell that if someone makes the British newspapers Jow Forums "approves" seethe, they're doing the right thing.

Attached: D2AOq_QWwAAPYMx.jpg (732x945, 254K)

Never too late to unJUST yourself. Even if you think it is.

>guilty conscience
it wears off

What?

So this is not a good thing? I thought it BTFOs May so onward with no deal?

Long story, I don't want to bore you tbqh. Short version is I applied for and won a writing competition that in retrospect I shouldn't have been eligible for. I apologized and offered to return the money but they told me I hadn't done anything wrong, but I can't muster the conviction to write anything else as I feel like too much of a crook to bother dealing with people potentially calling me out or just distrusting me.

There's no political energy for No Deal, much more likely we get a lengthy delay and Brexit slowly gets forgotten as the gammon die off.

I don't really want it to to be honest. I think about it every day for at least two hours, intermittently, and have done for well over a year at this point.

bwahahaha yeah

only racists don't buy grime

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

He's currently blocking May's shitty version of Brexit, so like Gina Miller, he is an anti-hero.

Attached: D2CRRjOUwAI5crD.jpg (489x628, 104K)

Is it weird that I want a BJ from Theresa May?

>calls brexit a farce in the first sentence

wow balanced

Attached: LopezMPBrexit.jpg (680x377, 43K)

uhhh

lads?

twitter.com/adamfleming/status/1108048464657682432

It's the FT, but the underlying story is interesting.

5ft JEW who has no ancestral claim to the British Isles who spent his weeks and nights looking through old laws to overturn a democratic vote of over 17 million people.

His father was a taxi driver, of a British Jewish family in Edgware, Middlesex.[8] His paternal grandparents were Jews who arrived in Britain from Romania a century ago.[9][10] Having settled in the UK, the family Anglicized its surname from Berkowitz to Bercow.

ROMANIAN KIKE

Based

Peter Hitchens will instruct you on the true nature of the EU in 15 minutes, (if you skip the drivil QA)
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU

Attached: 1550720576415.jpg (320x422, 22K)

Based EU ensuring a No Deal Brexit, no £39 billion for you Hans.

Barnier is correct. Any other reason but general election or referendum is just wasting time. Tories won't hold a general election, but a second referendum... the democracy will be in shambles. It's between a Second Referendum or a No Deal, there is no other option. May said she won't revoke Article 50.

Attached: C6855872-0BB3-47F9-88A9-BB4583849AB1.jpg (1440x1080, 297K)

LGBT primary school lessons suspended.

kek

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47613578

Don’t worry. The drag queen lessons will be reserved for white kids only now.

I know one of you has taken the dark roads and has encountered this filth, so can one of you give me an example of this drill music? I want to see the true horror myself.

It's astounding how the left have adopted the cause of a morally austere religion which pushes social mores the left had also spent the last half century undermining.

Attached: 89PVWmk.jpg (1132x1751, 210K)

nigger

Give it to me straight lads

Are we leaving the EU?

>Daily Express annoyed that the shoddy May deal is going down in flames
>tries to paint this as "Brexit destroyed"
The media really are scum. Bercow's intervention may very well be the only way we get Brexit. Besides that point, it was a perfectly good judgement, it was cynical and against the traditions of the House for May to basically put forward the exact same bill after holding the nation hostage.

There was something on the news yesterday about a (white) school in Bradford that is teaching boys how to dance, in order to express themselves. It was a feminine form of dance aswell, not anything popular. Kids today don't stand a chance.

hope now rests on the EU refusing an extension, after Bercow effectively barred a third commons vote. They've hung May out to dry.

Italy said a few days ago they wouldn't accept an extension. Extension can only be given if all EU members are unanimous.
Italians will grant us Brexit.

Their goal is the destruction of European civilisation by any means necessary. Muslims might protest this sort of thing but could you honestly imagine if a group of white parents did this? There’d be a government outcry and possible police action.

foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-sex-offender-reads-to-kids-at-librarys-drag-queen-story-time-how-the-heck-did-that-happen

Attached: 1553015944147.jpg (1080x2220, 460K)

I can't be too angry at May from her perspective, she worked on this deal for 2 years - nobody could make a better deal but as her position as PM she HAD to make a deal with the EU as (1) she's a remainer and (2) she had to please both the leavers and remainers. She might be in the worst position as a remainer.

To be fair I am a brainlet but seriously how hard can it be to leave an organization, just sign some fucking forms and be done with it already. Click on "cancel EU subscription" for fuck's sake.

We will see horrors in our lifetimes that are beyond comprehension.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvCEnlAMGb0

Attached: 1550719871901.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

As Maggie said, if you're in the middle of the road you're going to get hit by traffic coming both ways.

You really can’t make it up, can you?

What’s Houston like now? I’m sure I read only 40% of kids in Texas these days are white. I’d imagine in the inner city it’s more like 20%.

She is a globalist shill scumbag How have you any compassion when she has none for us?
Only fucking Blair is worse in all history living and dead

it's gay because at her age she is no longer female in any real sense of the word

Oh my god it’s you again.

Stop being such a gigantic weepy faggot.

Attached: Sausage-Roll- from feature.png (1000x667, 430K)

*blocks your pipes*

Attached: wtf.png (1245x703, 1.16M)

GO!

Attached: tranny or ugly.jpg (1279x692, 164K)

> niggers stabbing each other in a 1st world country is still British colonialism's fault
youtu.be/soim1n4nFaQ

You need a good slap, mate. Fucking book prizes and reviews, ffs.

Sir james bevan looks like that?

>tranny or ugly
gonna say both

I feel sorry for ugly women nowadays. 10 years ago, I would just think "oh, it's an unlucky woman. Sure she's quite nice though". Now, my first thought is "Is it a tranny?". Must be awful as a woman knowing that people are mistaking you for a man. I'd be livid at trannies for that.

Barnier lubing up a no-deal
BASED

This could be solved by not having more people than we have water.

Absolutely based observation

>tranny mind

It’s not real, it’s just memed by the BBC for sensationalist stories.

He claims to be a writer but can't even spell "apologised" ffs. Such a self regarding cretin.

Attached: 5ac6f5d208ecb.jpg (1080x1073, 169K)

>They still haven't taken the Pavelic pill
embarrassing desu

Attached: basedpavelic.jpg (174x243, 11K)

Why is the BBC still shilling for this shit government by harassing
ORDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

t. Jeffery Archer's jizz

Get your bets on now before the odds come in from 7/1

Attached: wus-poppin-jimbo-bill-ratchet-a-summary-of-my-past-22724315.png (500x566, 103K)

Argue against his points though in the vid
Pro-Tip:
>You can't

Radio 1 can't stop spamming grime i'd be in the car at 7:30 in the morning going to work and the first thing i hear is some nigger going ballistic down the radio, no one wants to hear that shit.

I’m not sure if I’m ready for the cluster fuck of propaganda leading up to the leave date

I've been burnt before
Think May will force a change enouh to bring MV3
or get an extension
I sincerely hope the EU reject both
Then that leaves proroguing Parliament and still forcing through MV3

Lads. we're nearly there.
If we leave on no-deal
Prepare for the
>Rejoin campaign
and prepare for Corbyn getting bullied to have
>Rejoin
on the next GE Labour Manifesto

SKRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT PA PA PA PA PA SKIBBY PA KOOOOM POOM SKRAAAAAAAA U GET ME YEH WASTEMAN

You mean like this one? I think it's the media softening Theresa May whenever she does something they perceive to be anti-brexit. When she does something more hardline they show pics of her shouting at people in the commons. It's how the media control our public figures; favourable coverage when you do something they like, make you look like a monster otherwise.

Attached: news.jpg (1020x857, 291K)

Don't be a P U S S B O I and do it. Allah will forgive you I'm sure.

Attached: kvelertak-18072013-04.jpg (900x614, 446K)

>Rejoin
Can we do that? No minimum elapsed time before reapplying for membership?

Oh mate that's nothing compared to if we leave
>DISASTER
>CRISIS
>WE MUST REJOIN NOW!!!

I;d rather the Tories see out Parliament and then Corbyn comes in with the new not-in-the-EU norm established
Otherwise they're just gonna bully him into accepting
>Rejoin the EU and reform

We'd have to take the euro and lose the rebate. It'd be a proper hard sell unless the economy has entirely shat the bed.

Attached: jzcxk4iqyxj21.png (524x451, 116K)

kek
Ok, but I'm not not doing it because of Allah
I just don't want to jinx no-deal
Basically, I'd rather have a no-deal and not win monies.

Grats bro. You are a good person

Don't worry about what other people think - They don't give a shit about you

>You leave that all to me

Attached: Tony Blair Teeth.jpg (475x688, 223K)

Rejoining would involve joining eurozone, eu army, no rebates - that's a tough sell (hence why remainers are desperate to remain).

Attached: 1553011899481.png (305x338, 169K)

Yes but on shitter terms
And with the way the EU propaganda has been they'll force a 16 yr old voting age and they'll win
The dirty scum

lol pretty accurate

It's fucking obvious. Blacks have high crime rates regardless of where they are. They blame it on poverty and slavery. Indians don't have the same crime rates in the West despite often coming from poor immigrants, Chinese descended from slaves in America don't have a crime rate anywhere near blacks and consistently score higher IQs, greater than whites even.
Then there's genetic evidence like the "stabbing gene" overexpression.
I suppose you think, despite thousands of years of geographical separation and living under different selective pressures, all the genes that effect the human brain happen to still be perfectly the same and equally distributed amongst all human populations.
Fuck off, nigger. You're either shitposting, haven't lurked enough, or are genuinely retarded.

Please based italians, save us from ourselves. You helped us when you conquered briton with caesar, pleaseee help us again. I'll eat all the pizza and past in the world.

>that's a tough sell
Nige, they've fucking borough people round to
>muh 2nd referendum/shit deal/extension

They'll find a way the fucking machine is fucking paid and fierce

Attached: Z.jpg (284x177, 7K)