Based Turkish Sultan Erdogan BTFO’d white*toids

Erdogan spoke of the terrorist attack in New Zealand which left 50 people dead, saying it was as part of a wider attack on Turkey and threatened to send people back in “coffins” if they attempt to turn Istanbul into Constantinople.

During his speech, Erdogan presented excerpts from the “manifesto” and told the crowd, “We have been here for 1000 years and we will be here until the apocalypse, which is the will of God,” he said after he repeatedly showed video footage of the Christchurch mosque attacks during the election rally.

The Turkish leader then went on to refer to the defeat of the Greek army in 1922, “Izmir, you who throw the giaours (non- Muslims) in the sea and protect the helpless,” he said, in reference to Greeks who drowned while trying to flee a fire set by Turks.

greekcitytimes.com/2019/03/19/greece-condemns-erdogans-threats-and-hate-speech/?amp

Attached: AB80EDB2-F9A3-48FC-83AD-4198061DE4A2.jpg (700x272, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1546044331939.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

Based, a leader who has a spine instead of the pathetic cuckolds who "lead" us

Are you a bot? I just made this thread secs ago.

>threatened to send people back in “coffins” if they attempt to turn Istanbul into Constantinople.
Based

Dont like him or the Turks but that is based i guess it makes sense from their side.

Maybe he doesn't know that constantinople belongs to christians?

yes erdogan would never try to use somethi g like the terrorist attack to get some support for his party

Erdogan literally works for Israel. He's all talk.

you nigger, look at the towel headed nigger behavior in 2018:

During this time period, there were 1976 Islamic attacks in 56 countries, in which 11769 people were killed and 11483 injured.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2018

Why does NATO protect him and allow shim to bomb Syria? He's the big reason why there are refugees in europe

He even killed his own people in 2016 military coup. He was fully on board.

>2016 military coup
"failed 2016 military coup"

I love the fact that that you goyim think that we are literally omnipotent. Our 2nd biggest rival in the area? is our secret agent. Bitter rivalry and factionalism between jews? a trick to make the dumb goyim think that we are not a hive mind.

Even now, your poor monkey brain thinks - "is this jew playing with me? is he being facetious or genuine?"

>We have been here for 1000 years and we will be here until the apocalypse

We should give turk apocalyspe.

Attached: apocalypse-now.jpg (640x400, 47K)

There are almost no Syrians in Europe lol what ppl call refugees are niggers from Nigeria etc.

Except Turks would fucking be wiped off the map in a heartbeat if they ever decide to fuck with the USA. Motherfuckers are nothing but cockroaches. Turks are literally pieces of dog shit on the bottom of your shoe. These faggots can't even fight one on one. Turks are literal fucking cowards who will never engage in one on one fights. They have to bring their entire family like a bunch of shit covered rats. Fuck the Turks. I can't wait until NATO is dissolved and this faggot decides to fuck with the West. We will fucking wipe Turkey off the map and let Armenians/Greeks piss and take a shit on their ashes. If your a Turkey reading this you deserve to be genocided. You and your fucking cock roach families.

>is this jew playing with me? is he being facetious or genuine?

Attached: whenindoubt.gif (480x366, 1.32M)

For what I care Erdogan can kill him self as he’s nothing but a worthless cockroach

Like all roaches Erdogan loves to talk the talk in front of his fellow insects, but sucks at delivering.

Just to make you cry and bite your pillow

Big words faguette. You will need some loan

at least we
are not the front soldiers of (((them)))
are not the melting pot of (((them)))
do not owe 24 trillion $ to (((them)))
Never forget why your country is strong today mutt. Never forget the cost

I swear that every single t*rk is going to be genocided

Istanbul is Constantinople.

Why didn’t we give Constantinople back to Greece after ww1 when we smashed the Ottoman Empire a new arsehole

i have respect for all nationalist leaders so even for Erdogan

Nope.
Also I have a question. Hagia Sophia still has lots of minarets. Do you see yourself as a man?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-42-29-811_com.microsoft.office.word.png (1080x2160, 162K)

Turks are a smelly 3rd world bunch honestly. their army is shit and made up by old rustbuckets.
like old bean said, we'd smash turkey a new arsehole once again if they tried something

huzzah!

Fuck off kike. Nobody here is curious as to your intentions.

What's with you faggots and "strong men"? That Turkish oiled hairy asscrack wrestling is gay sex.

This is called sarcasm

The blacks in our country are chanting for strong Turk while your brethren are scared to put any white character to your films because that would upset the blacks in your country. You are weak. Your culture (if it exists) is weak. You will be eradicated from the face of the earth and your masters will look for a new slave country. Remember to pay your taxes

Turkey is the most irrelevant country that thinks they are more relevant than they are, in what they do or say.

India,Brazil or Iran are way more important countries.