HOAX CONFIRMED. TOTAL HOAX!

Attached: 1537439549745.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120
youtu.be/1EnuL92vAG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all those muzzleflashes
>no impacts on the ground
holy shit is that video edited or just that bad of a fake?

Odd?

What difference does it make at this point?

Attached: 1551627604685.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Attached: 1544676683706.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Attached: 1551075026626.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: 1534734272172.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

It's a strobe light on the rifle to disorient anyone looking at him

because he wasnt missing? I don't understand what your trying to say.

yeah the fact that the side window shatters but not the windshield is shady af, bad coreography

Question why would a dead guy put on socks ?

This is what made be believe that it might just be fake, all of it.
Might sound crazy because it looks quite real, you can even see what looks like brain tissue when he headshots that moaning guy the last time he goes into the mosque.
Something's fucky...

This also means that 50 muslims did not die on that die, but lot's of white people will die as a result of this video.
>Thanks J*ws!

S C H I Z O

why would you ask this question?

Pink sole, blue top

Attached: christian-louboutin-gondolaclou-orlato-mens-flat-glossy-patent-low-top-sneakers-blue-1.jpg (733x733, 30K)

There are literally holes right there in his windshield you blind fuckwit.

Windshields are not the same as windows. They don't shatter.

What difference does truth matter
Oh I see what you did there Hillary

>what is tempered glass
Holy shit you're retarded lmao

detected

Attached: you.png (1521x840, 826K)

They're like that by design user.

On that day*
Fuck

Same exact thread from last night huh.

Same videos.
Same order.
Same everything.

I’ve already debunked this, the only one that’s interesting is the squib bag and that still doesn’t prove her scalp flying off. I believe that to be bullet fragments fucking up her body.

Fuck off kike.

your body gets really cold you die, i hope he put them in the microwave first, that's so comfy

Open your eyes he's wearing shoes with red bottoms

>what is tempered glass
kys

I can see blue? At 0:07. But when he goes out i dont see pink
Let me go see the full video, he returns to his car so he comes back in 2 times.

Yeah, i thought that at first too. Its obviously a strobe upon further investigation. Its not a bad idea.

>this level of shill damage control
narrative falling apart eh?

Are you implying a Muslim was wearing those shoes? Really? Those shoes. In a mosque.

Attached: 1497055690801.jpg (500x500, 30K)

You braindead monkey nigger retard. I hate this board so much, most of you faggots have never seen a gun irl

sure take meds

I LOVE Christian Louboutins!

Your trying to take away the fact that a dead guy put on socks you are lying he's not shooting at the sidewalk and the rounds are flying out of the cam range we always expect you when we catch your fuck ups

Daily reminder to not reply to:
>Anti-Tarrant shill threads
>Schizoposters
>Kike shills seething that white man is striking back

All above will be resolved during the Day of the Rope and Day of the Pill. For now, let those thread slide to archive. IF you reply, use sage at least.

the pink are the soles of the shoes you fucking moron, the shoes themselves are blue.

jesus christ the absolute STATE of schizos these days

Kys retard. You have no right to state your opinion when you thought a strobe light was muzzle flashes.

Front windows and side windows are made very differently. Front widows dont shatter because they have a layer on both sides of the glass/are glued somehow, side windows shatter because they are not glued (so that you can escape if you drive into a pond etc).

You tube removed the original, but here is a shitty GIF showing vanishing brass. Looks like some fuckery to me

Attached: C1B2E2BF-94B9-4F26-8AC5-F80D04805A8A.gif (331x153, 1.68M)

Imagine being this retarded

Look at this. Alignment.

Attached: 1537853879705.png (584x642, 517K)

not one single bullet hit the wall or the ground
there is zero damaged surroundings
either the shooter was on DMT and has Autism from another planet or the bullets never existed

You know, you could look up any article or even a YouTube video of how windscreens are made and how the font shatter if you want to. If this was a choreographed event, wouldn’t they make the windshield out of a shatterable material just do they don’t... uhh trip the radar of SUPER SMART people like (you)??!

You guys are crazy. The GoPro's quality is probably not the highest, and the light just makes it look this way. And these aren't the bullets that would rip off half your head when hit

>guys! Look at this shitty resolution video! Proves I'm right! Hoax!
Post link to vid with timestamp you nigger. You wont do that though. It will ruin your narrative.

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
5:15 he goes back. From that angle it has the pinkish look again.
sandals or something? Or simply shoes.

Attached: second run.jpg (611x726, 16K)

isn't it easier just to kill everyone?

You can see something blue there aswell, maybe it's not fake after all ;)

>GoPro's quality is probably not the highest, and the light just makes it look this way.
you are right, nobody knows who was actually killed! They are all just bad actors. Quality is so low, this video can't be seen as evidence that anything at all happened.

It's pretty obvious he's wearing blue shoes. You can see the blue even while he's still "barefoot".

Attached: file.png (270x338, 79K)

faggot moot gave the fbi the keys to this place back in 2008
>keep larping as a Jow Forumsack and inciting violence faggot get v&

your obv not from around here

Attached: Grmnazi.png (600x600, 31K)

How can someone be this retarded.

He was wearing shoes that had red bottoms. You can see the red very clearly, and then the blue when he steps over him at first, for some reason this video is sped up so it's harder to see what a fucking retard you are.

no you can buy off crisis actors but can you buy off mourning parents and family members who want to know what exactly happend?

You can see large cracks behind his rear view mirror as well as several holes as he continues to drive, further in the video there's also a very clear look at the hole when he leans down.

Windshields are also meant to withstand impacts without shattering. That's how you can get a deep rock chip in your windshield without it shattering the entire thing in your face.

Begun the Great Hoax-Attack Hoax-Posting Hoax of 2019 has...

Attached: 3245982354098.jpg (358x358, 21K)

Great job Rabbi! The dumb Goyim are completely buying it!

Attached: C137517C-73C1-465C-8EBC-EC1FAAB30249.png (1026x719, 577K)

there is a second or so in the video when you can clearly see that the guy is wearing shoes: pink soles, white sides on the sole, blue colored top.

>pic related

Attached: morons.png (850x495, 670K)

I'm not trying to prove anything. Looking at the original video like twenty times, I couldn't see any casings landing on the ground at all. I've been to a shooting range maybe a million times, I know what brass looks like laying all over the ground and in my opinion, you would be able to see it on a go pro video laying on the ground. But the point is moot, you tube and governments are scrubbing the videos as fast as they are posted. Why? I can watch the columbine shooting videos. Was that somehow not as bad. The act of scrubbing the videos is the fuckery. They are hiding something.

The one thing about shooting in a car, never mind inside a building, is how fucking deaf you would instantly become. That would be PAINFUL, but he doesn't seem to mind in the slightest.

Not a strobe. Take a phone video of a anything playing on tv screen and watch it back. This is the same thing

As a leaf i can confirm muslims wear stupid colours all the time

>good job rabbi
Post link of the article your pic is from. Not just some shitty pic you found. Post the archive link nigger.

Jow Forums reporting in
>for you kike shills that say blanks can't be fired without a BFA adapter, you are a CIA nigger.
>Put lightweight bolt carrier and buffer spring in
>Put double charge of stronger propellant in blank
>If that does't cycle drill or ream out gas port on ar barrel
>Easily done by Cody, Tyrone, or Mossad Glow Nigger

>all those muzzleflashes
it's the strobe, if you watch the video he shoots maybe 4 or 5 times in that halway, if you expect that 360p resolution to pick up a 1.5mm diameter hole in the dark carpet, you're a fucking dipshit.

Yes. I think shills are passing around fake debunking clips, so people will ignore real debunking clips like possibly I can't explain that one.

Wow! Could you send these videos to NZ so they can restore kiwi gun rights and inform the families that their relatives are coming home?

That’s not even the same floor retard.

Did he run away?

This one is incorrect. The front windshield would not shatter, the side ones would and do.

Attached: this-why-windshields-dont-shatter-4-638.jpg (638x359, 63K)

webm related. You can easily see empty brass dropping on the ground here.

He does have strobe attached. You can see it flashing even during his drive.

Attached: shill antidote(1).webm (1080x600, 2.68M)

>The nation closest to my values is the People's Republic of China

the dude was a communist that identified as an eco nationalist. its all weird. i hate jumping on the conspiracy train but i might have to on this one. still dont know what happened to the other people in custody. according to police, they also had guns which is why they were apprehended. wtf happened to the other people in custody?

Attached: &&___.gif (480x360, 598K)

Thinks a 5.56mm round would leave a 1.5mm hole...

i don't see any brass hitting the ground at all wtf are you talking about

>all those muzzleflashes
At first I thought this shilling was from JIDF, but I'm starting to think this is their dumber cousin MIDF.

I actually dont remember much muzzle flash, but he might have had a flash suppressor on the end of his rifle, that + it being 2pm would make like no muzzle flash at all. Unless all you retards are mistaking his strobe for mf, in which case you're all too stupid to talk to and a waste of my time. In fact, I dont know why im posting at all, back to lurking.

K. So fuck off then mate. I watched the vid too. I saw brass on the ground. I also know that brass can be ejected quite far from where your shooting.
Here's a qeustion. Why make a hoax with cgi effects that are discovered by (((anons))) when it's just as easy to use dummy rounds that eject brass?

>At first I thought this shilling was from JIDF, but I'm starting to think this is their dumber cousin MIDF.
kys kike

Dockery indeed.

>real debunking clips
Come on now m8. Look how practical blood effects actually look.

See pic related.

Attached: schizo antidote.jpg (615x365, 34K)

>hurr durr derp

Attached: 1553016319661.webm_snapshot_00.16.png (852x480, 442K)

Fond police videos of people shooting through windshields. Theres plenty out there.

You can easily see it around 0:05 mark. It is barely noticeable, but you can see how the pixels change colour as the video registers spent cartridges. There is especially one that sticks nicely under that metal grate. Check this spot (where cursor is and around) around 0:06 and onwards.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (890x554, 24K)

Fucking and???

fying glass.

twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120
How about shells disappearing in mid air?

not even close
>picks louboutin's
could you be any dumber?

Attached: 1549395319074.jpg (607x582, 18K)

wrong car
not brass from gun

Attached: 1521931743384.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

like in sandy hook? remember that dude smiling befor going in front of the cam? you are right, this is very possible! this is so fage, holy hell!

I laughed when his strobe fell off.

Take your pills.

No signs of cracks or holes in the glass. The dash is also clean as hell with no signs of glass fragments anywhere

Compare with this video of a cop shooting his windshield with a less powerful handgun:

youtu.be/1EnuL92vAG8

Attached: 04F4D066-A9A3-4ABA-86A5-88D71BE747B1.jpg (609x380, 82K)

see

Why any of you provide any explanation for it? Say its CG, or whatever.
But even if its a hoax, its probably easier to just film him shooting blanks, not draw it on a computer, so it doesnt make sense.

And why after all those efforts try to remove the video from the internet? Just dont film it at all, show some select "horrifying" photos you had enough time to select and edit, and thats enough material for all their narratives.

Attached: 1552949850738.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

It's more organised than JIDF. This is full glownigger damage control, especially if you go over to cripple. The last thing they want to see is this inspiring people. OP has been on full damage control for 4 days now with this bull shit. I mean, it could be JIDF, but other shills would have more credible reasons. There are a lot of over active shills on the board since Friday

Daily reminder that this infinitychan posting "white nationalist" did not mention the Jewish Question or the jewish role in mass immigration to the west anywhere in his manifesto.

>wrong car
Kek, q-shills so desperate.

Attached: egwmu7.png (640x356, 227K)

>Come on now m8. Look how practical blood effects actually look.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.