Whites are pigs and rapists

>During my time working at the Seoul Rape Crisis Center, one of the more well-established response service in Korea, I saw how yellow bodies silently absorbed this cost: sexual assault of Korean women by white men, mostly American, constituted at least a third of the Center’s cases.

>muh whites behave good in other countries
>muh only shitskins and niggers act like scum

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 6.24.30 PM.png (2174x1178, 2.82M)

OP is fake and gay

You are complicit, dumb kid.

and? what's wrong with rape

>sexual assault of Korean women by white men, mostly American, constituted at least a third of the Center’s cases.
You're an idiot and a liar.
>checks flag
and a faggot.

google the article, idiot

you wouldn't mind tourist shitskins raping your women in your country?

>mostly American
thus not white

So? I'm an american, you have my permission to kick these guys asses or send them to your best Korean cousins or something.

korea is a feminist shithole, like seriously dystopian level. According to satanic korean feminists just breathing too close to a female is rape.

Us American guys deserve Korean pussy for all we've done for them. South Korea wouldn't exist without us! However, rape is never ok. I condemn it.

black americans*

Koreans are Yellow niggers. Plus fake and gay article.

haha but who cares about the thousands of european women who are groomed, raped and murdered by muslims and niggers right? fucking scum.

>Kate Sim

Almost certainly bitter gyopo scum.

>Korean chink: "gringo touch me on the shoulder when he asks for directions. I feel raped. Help! I'm a victim of rape

>mostly American
So, you mean the nigger soldiers that Shlomo sends out into the world?

Attached: 1552840129855.jpg (769x1024, 183K)

Type out Jehovah

Attached: 1553014859180m.jpg (576x1024, 70K)

If they didn't want to be raped by white men then why do south korean women get thousands of dollars in plastic surgery just to appeal to white beauty standards? That would be like if coal burners got high quality ass implants and corn rows, then complained about being oggled by nigs

Nice flag, fag.
Only niggers resort to raping Koreans.

Most Korean slags would gladly pay for a ride on a white dick, and a half-white baby on their womb.

Attached: 1543224211613m.jpg (1024x683, 114K)

lmao what?! Some tourist American just flies into Seoul and lurks the alleyways looking for women to rape? Why?
>More likely story: korean women see someone with blue eyes and taller than 5'6'', drench themselves, and put out. Then they cry rape out of disgrace.
Yup sounds about right.

>Carceral feminis
Wut

I'd gladly fuck those chink sluts if only their skin didn't look like it was literally some sort of plastic compound. Why can't they at least get some fake freckles along with the contact lenses?

I'm disgusted by white men who prowl for Asian women, but a lot of the Asian women are just as bad - they want easy money and even to bleach their bloodline. They're both degenerates.

Just kill Americans when they come into your country. Should be the default anyways.

/thread

it's the military bases and the gook chicks line up for the American wang. they literally throw themselves at you and then some feminist faker writes up a fake story. in fact I should do an expose on how American service men are sexualized and literally molested in Korea

Why would a Korean call an American gringo?

american military most likely

He isn't quoting literally. They always call us gringos down there.

Unauthenticated and homosexual. Just like OP.

Attached: 1469727270854.jpg (299x306, 48K)

>Fake and gay
I’ve been a tall white male in Asia for months at a time. Asian women line up to take your white seed. It’s insane. They mob you in bars. Groping you and even sticking their hands down your pants to feel your cock.

Too bad I don’t find asan women attractive. It’s definitely paradise if you do.

Attached: A57BA64E-F0E6-485B-85BC-5750A18C8764.jpg (2560x1920, 820K)

Sounds like the cancerous feminist virus

Warren Hastings (British general of the EIC) raped the Princess of Awadh after he defeated the Nawab of Awadh. She killed herself soon after.

>but we wuz civilizing indians

I will say this, potatobros realised and Edmund Burke BTFO’d Hastings in court.

it depends on where. Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and maybe south China yes.
South Korea and Japan? Maybe 20 years ago, but nowadays not really

spotted the roastie

This

>60% of my post criticizes the women but I'm a roastie
K

Attached: 67_percent_sheboons_abused.jpg (720x901, 72K)

Attached: black_pedo_pos.jpg (677x377, 72K)

If gooks want to kick all of us cumskins out I'd be fine with that. Nationalism for all races is the mantra.

Attached: black-rape.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

Attached: chink_Dark.png (800x5132, 757K)

confirmation bias - whites from america go there specifically to rape/fuck prostitutes, so obviously "every white there is rapist" just as every solider is a murderer