Why do non white and mixed girls avoid white boys so rigorously?

All through my years Ive seen that non White women seem to avoid white men like the plague, why exactly are they like this? Whatre your experiences anons?

Attached: D8B7B09A-1A1F-41AE-B40D-CBED82DE32FA.png (429x512, 434K)

Again faggot. how do you do it

/browncel general/

Sage and reported.

90% of mixed girls (with one white parent) find a white husband
Sage
All brown women would choose white over their respective race

Attached: FC13408C-D9BD-4B61-9033-5C1A7729D73C.png (640x800, 33K)

No sage

Fuck

Reply with the words Jehovah or YHWH.

Jehovah

Sage and report spam threads.

I have no idea why you think this. Maybe it's just you they don't want to fuck.

t. White man that has almost exclusively fucked brown women.

This is the second time you've posted this thread. Fucking astroturfing cocksuckers.

Attached: 1551714973158.jpg (462x540, 34K)

Lies

this is only true if they're on tumblr and non-binary

Every brown south asian woman, indian and paki, I've met is attracted to white men. They're as white obsessed as east asians but they only thing holding them back is their culture and their older dumb inbred brother. I'm just an average guy and I've had more than a few give me the cock stare.

>Non-white women avoid me
Why don't all non-white women want a white boi?
>Meme flag
What a surprise. White women don't want you so you're bottom feeding. Pathetic. Nobody wants you. Do something about it.

Who has the graphic from the tinder data where it shows white men get the most responses from all races of girls except from black girls?

Hey mods, do you mind explaining to me how this blatant shill who only makes off topic untruthful posts for the past few months is not getting permabanned?

Attached: chrome_2019-03-18_03-50-37.png (937x591, 212K)

> (((zhe))) wears composted feces for makeup
> (((xer)) face is speckled with shit freckles from when god took a diarrhea on her face just before birth
> smell the imagine
> "no"

Attached: 211.jpg (500x495, 31K)

remember to sage and ignore all meme flags

Why would you show interest in people that isn't interested in you?

Because white people have a higher IQ on average and a greater spread of intelligence as a whole.

They avoid us because they instinctively know we're more likely to have social disorders stemming from that IQ and, given they're already mixed race, they want to avoid as much mental illness in their offspring as possible.

> yfw she takes off her camera and the makeup zooms out

Attached: article-2136004-12CD5660000005DC-590_468x491.jpg (468x491, 27K)

Sage

> tfw freightliner

Attached: DSC_0317.jpg (487x380, 67K)

Kill yourself idiot. As a mixed guy myself,no ethnic girls have ever been interested in me except for weird rapist like black women. Every other girl who liked me was white. Mixed and nonwhite girls only like white guys because it helps them cope with being deathnik.

>you're so retarded you fall for a shill post spammer
Kill yourselves. If a single shill post spam can change how you perceive the world, you shouldn't be on Jow Forums.

Attached: okcupidrace.png (493x524, 30K)

What mix are you?

Why do you care? Do you want to commit miscegenation with them?

Mulattos generally mix back into the black community, rather than further damaging the white community.

they dont moron. get off twitter for once in your life. Colored girls and mixed girls CRAVE big white cock..... its a simple fact.

Attached: autumn-falls-alberto-blanco-12.jpg (1500x1000, 362K)