LiveNation blocking videos exposing Desmond is Amazing

I have a very small youtube channel where I make documentaries, and recently my video connecting child drag sensation Desmond is Amazing to pizzagate was instantly blocked in all countries by LiveNation despite the video in question only appearing for less than 15 seconds and highly edited.
With this I believe LiveNation, the company that bought Ticketmaster, is fully complicit with doing this to little kids and they don't want their sickness exposed. Do I have reason to file a claim or should I just let this one go and do another video?

Attached: 2019-03-19 13_23_01-YouTube.png (1003x722, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHn3tfzT_nA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206928518
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post a mirror somewhere else, Dailymotion might work.
YT is also a complicit by ensuring none of this gets exposed as the sickening brainwash that is,so they will surely deny your dispute.

not a bad idea, I have it uploaded on bitchute now but dailymotion would be good too. Thanks friend.
I sent a dispute just to see what would happen, literally only used less than 15 seconds of their video and it wasn't even audio included, just the visual of Desmond dancing on a black and white checkered floor and doing the "all seeing eye"
youtube.com/watch?v=aHn3tfzT_nA
this is the video in question they don't want people seeing and connecting despite how fucking blatant it is. Sick

I feel phisically sick.
Also, share a link of your vid here please,but make sure to split it, or else it'll get picked up by one of the many bots watching over this site.

Sure,
>bitchute dot com video vgt25sN91AaB/
from there you can find my youtube channel and other videos I've posted, I'm currently uploading another to bitchute now.

Transgenderism and pedophilia are Jewish to the fucking core.

Attached: 1517818295276.jpg (469x344, 43K)

Exactly and LiveNation being the ones to file the claim just makes it all the more egregious to me considering just how much fucking shit they own in music.
The fact that I pissed them off enough to make them immediately take down my video without notifying me first is almost a compliment

Neat work.
Also do be aware that some of these media groups have people remotely hired to manually claim whatever content no matter how little it may be, so it's not even automated at this point.

>Commiefornia
Pottery.

Attached: 2019-03-19 15.30.03.png (586x605, 201K)

Of fucking course it'd be silicone valley fucks
Look at that list of degenerate artists, Migos, Marshmello, and fucking Soulja Boy holy shit.
Thanks for that screenshot user.
My most recent video is a documentary about Aleister Crowley and only has a monotization claim on it for a song I used, so hopefully that one doesn't get blocked either as it goes into the same ritualistic child abuse from the same jew rats. Every goddamn time it's Crowley worshiping kikes.

Bump. Solid work user.

Thanks, friend, I appreciate it. I want to get the word out about these shits, to me that immediately just shows all of these involved are okay with a 10 year old kid's life being turned into a satanic ritual on public display

Attached: 1546978609208.png (842x654, 903K)

It's an awful reality, I really don't want to accept. It and live in constant denial.
It should be Biologically impossible for anyone to be okay with all of this.

Anyways, I'll be checking your bitchute link at home, it won't load on my phone for whatever reason, loving the Crowley one, great pacing.

I know what you mean, it should be but I wonder if that's what people like David Icke mean by reptilians, you know? It's scary to think someone of the same species as you could have such little regard for anything else but personal power by any means.
And that's much appreciated, friend, I hope you enjoy the rest of it, as you'll see I wanted to expose the actual magical practices these types still practice today.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206928518
OP, read this thread and take notice
>how would something hypothetically get/not get flagged for deletion?
>Hypothetically, tranny is a slur just like nigger, kike, and faggot. So transexual would help it stay. Calling the tranny savage is also a rude hate-speechy thing, don't you think? So in this thought experiment, hatey things wouldn't be good for the kikeberg, so it would have to be replaced with something that is generally positive, like "bold" or "fearless". The word "macho" could mean two things, either the dictionary definition of macho, or just male, so it's complex to know what would happen with it, you see, calling a transexual woman a "male" is a hate-speechy thing to do, because it's literally saying that they do not exist, which is very hatey, and hatey things are bad in the safespace, so you would have to change it to something that doesn't say they're male, some adjective like "Patriarchal"? Patriarchy isn't inherently male, any woman can support and love the patriarchy, so it's not hate-speechy anymore!
Supersoyyan doesn't hurt anybody's feefees by attacking an ethnicity, sexual identity, race, nationality, or whatever other things you can do to be hatespeechy, so it's perfectly fine.
>So if you change the text to SUPERSOYYAN VS PATRIARCHAL MA'AM BOLD TRANSEXUAL then it won't get shoah'd
>Now here's a class on gender identity: girls can have penises and boys can have vaginas, but they can also decide their gender and you cannot say that they aren't that gender because that's mean and hateful! So saying a tranny (don't say tranny, it's a no-no word!) has a penis is perfectly fine and will never ever get shoah'd, and making jokes about caitlyn jenner's penis won't get shoah'd at all because of this. Saying random "WHO?" has a penis or vagina, however, is bullying and bullying is mean, you can only bully ecelebs/celebs.

Fuck YouTube

Was your video fair use? If so, file the counter-notification, but only if you’re ready to defend a lawsuit.

remove "pizzagate" from the title

>Crowley was also a Braapfag.
I'm fucking dying, holy shit.

Attached: b3051b8e1c94eaebfb21ceb1509ffb17.png (322x768, 25K)

I filed a dispute, I'm not about to go to court over this silliness but check out the bitchute link I posted earlier and the original video I also posted I literally used less than 8 seconds of unedited footage and the rest was slowed down and had infographics over it. They very very clearly did not want that video linked to pizzagate stuff but
you're probably right, I shouldn't have used pizzagate in the title.
Thank you for the post, user, that helps a bit, I don't think I included anything derogatory as I want it to just present the information as it is.
and it just gets worse, user, I'm glad you're enjoying the literal shitposting

Attached: leahsublimepagesthreeasldkfjasldkjf.jpg_copy.jpg (782x553, 99K)

Best of luck. This copyright shit happens all the time, there’s lots of info out there on it

Yeah, I've been subbed to a ton of people who get hit by copyright shit all the time, not even conspiracy related, thanks again.