Brenton Tarrant was an ugly nigger

Just look at this nigger nose and facial expression. Just look at his chink brown eyes. I guess he was a nigger/chinese/brit inbred. Is this really what we call a white person?

Only fair hair makes him resemble a white person. On the photos where he is bald he clearly looks like nigger.

Attached: 5758.jpg (659x320, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3ea_1438031951
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OMG XDD Have you ever seen a white nigger? And he is kinda ugly but bro so what? Is that really important i dont get u m8, you are stupid or something, bye

bump

Nice try rabbi.

He isnt terrible lookin.

SAGE this obvious shill bullshit

A lot of Anglos in Australia have those faces for some reason. It’s even considered attractive.

Attached: E09583FA-216B-4772-84DB-396393E7B4BC.jpg (600x900, 113K)

He looks like a nigger but with fair skin.

Attached: 57754848.jpg (853x322, 52K)

Maybe because of mix with aborigines?

He looks Scottish/Irish and Russian, or Jewish

could be

Attached: C15517E3-C278-4A8A-9A8B-0AD4F9ED52F2.jpg (271x263, 26K)

What? Of course stop le Trying to let demoralize

Yeah I was thinking he had that quintessential squinty look that aussie seem to have. The hemsworth lads definitely have that phenotype

Where does that look come from?

thats what a typical aussi looks like you fucking nigger rat

Looking into the Aussie sun with pink/blue eyes usually does the trick.

Still better looking than the average Brit. Makes me wonder why Aussie grills are such qt Staceys and Aussie blokes are Chads when they're the offspring of British convicts and sheepshaggers.

t. Butthurt incel nigger

Attached: 2F787830-0646-4C09-A479-808DA5B49665.jpg (640x829, 40K)

Fuck happened to his nose

Sunshine, a vast wilderness, and an environment with some deadly critters to weed out some of the bad genes leads to the people being more beautiful.

Post a picture of yourself for us to critique. Kike.

OP's typing from sharia-law-zone i guess? Britain where did you go wrong.

Convicts are alpha males

Btw i dont see these features u speak of, op... He looks very Saxon to me, youre obviously just a hater

His mum looks like a half-abo Romanian gypsy. For some reason he seems to have grown out of the Strabo eyes as he aged. Not sure it wasn't just a teenage affectation from being permanently stoned.

Attached: 1526133333110.jpg (470x568, 62K)

>Just look at this nigger nose and facial expression. Just look at his chink brown eyes

Personally i don't give a shit about the color of his eyes. But you're right about the shape though. Kinda suspicious. His nose... What seems odd aren't just necessarily his nostrils but the nose bridge. It's as if he's some hapa or maybe a quapa ? (1/4 Asian)

Interesting how so many people who are trying to defend europe people's interests don't actually look like their ancestors.

Attached: roman-hellenic type morphology .jpg (1132x1150, 161K)

Alexa play the kinks theres no England now

Fuck OFF mosad nigger

>The nation closest to my values is the People's Republic of China

he was also a communist

Attached: 27_C_TS.jpg (178x209, 7K)

You probably don't know the first thing about China.

I've spent some time down under and I can tell you a lot of the folks resemble wombats, there is definitely some kind of anthropomorphosis going on. Maybe something in the air makes the nasal passages swell. The human koala-nose is a real thing.

Attached: Baby-Koala.jpg (736x1132, 77K)

His parents were jews, no wonder he ended up looking like a manlet jew

Or, he just appreciates the Chinks put Muslims into internment camps and re-educate them by feeding them pork and beer.

ain't that weird
The chinks are the ones that are the biggest invaders and have the highest birth rates by far....but this guy chose to attack muslims...hummmm

He could have opened fire in any city in australia with his eyes shut and have killed more than 50 chinks
But no, he admires them

I wish there were mandatory IQ tests before being allowed to post on this board.

Chinks don't randomly explode or get rapey very often. They also don't have a burning need to convert you into being a Chink either. Oh, and they actually have a rich diverse culture of thier own instead of just some monotone medieval goat fucking cult.

If that were the case there would be no burgers left on this board.

You guys are not exactly renowned for your education

>what is the chink mafia. What is insectoid behavior
Did you mom drop you on your head when you were hatched?

Spot the Jealous paki, you will never be white, shitskin.

Attached: 1552933601704.jpg (1360x841, 328K)

>diverse

He clearly does not know about the barbarian hordes that constantly invaded China.

Not a big history buff.

I mean, 'cause literally every other ethnic group doesn't have their own mafia/organized crime factions and all...

He is Jewish

Yes in terms of music, food, art, combat, architecture, history etc. They have many strings to their bow, as opposed to the muzzers, which just explode and fuck goats.
Please shitskin user, just crawl back up your tree and die of Zika virus, would you kindly.

Attached: 35pzbw.jpg (408x356, 32K)

read this book
The Chinese Mafia : The Most Frightening New Organization In International Crime [Fenton S. Bresler]

What color does shit turn when it is dry, old and void of maggot food?

White....alabaster white.
Go floss, Mr white shitskin

In terms of richness and civilization, sure, I honestly don’t see how it’s more ‘diverse’ than muzzies or anyone else tho. The Muslim world itself encompasses a huge part of the world.

Has a masculine face. This might surprise you but women are attracted to masculine features.

If I was forced to choose, I'd rather live among the Chinese than the Muslims ANY day.

yeah

Attached: resident chinkel.webm (624x360, 2.73M)

Attached: tfw your lungs are water.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Well, at a basic level, not EVERY chink is constricted to following an extremely dogmatic zealot religion like the Muslim. That gives them an edge in lots of fields.
Shit fetish eh ? You prefer it fresh ? That's nasty, and nicely displays why you should be prevented from interacting with higher life forms.
>Hatched
Do you creatures really still lay eggs ? Disgusting. KYS.

Attached: 4894776981_c23623a780_z.jpg (640x512, 151K)

Stop leaf, you are turning me on.

Attached: 1f2.jpg (600x531, 34K)

He is a Russian model?

Tarrant actually did say China, India, and Turkey were 3 big threats. Do you see Chinese and Hindus blowing themselves up in crowded areas and driving trucks into crowds in other countries though?

Nope.

Attached: 63ECDA7A-6347-4622-BD28-DD9B3878BE36.jpg (500x668, 22K)

Muslim but-hurt off the charts... fuck off back to the sand lands where your inbred family comes from!

Woahhhh
Can someone explain whats going on here?

Which is nice but not exactly anything groundbreaking or unique to a non-Muslim country. Hardly a good example of a non-conforming society in other regards.

STOP EMPATHIZING WITH THIS BAD GOY HE'S A WHITE NIGGER CIA AGENT OF MOSSAD! WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STOP LIKING HIM OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: mad merchant.jpg (309x307, 44K)

Apparently he had a stmach ulcer which burst, but he survived.
liveleak.com/view?i=3ea_1438031951

nigger nose + asian eyes + white skin = megamutt. he probably had an inferiority complex and tried to overcompensate

>higher life form, brit
You can't even take care of your teeth, have yet to master the use of a tooth brush of dental hygiene. Your women look like slags.

I would take a good look in the mirror if I were you, but I guess brits don't have mirror in their home.
LOL

he's an average Aussie
sage

That's just how aussies look. They all look like that. Constantly being upside-down pushes their bottom eyelids up. Read a fucking book.

wtf thats him on the left? he looks a thousand times better with a shaved head

Forgot pic of your beautiful women

Attached: brit.jpg (634x440, 46K)

Left pic would be handsome if he didn't make a dumb face

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.