Real redpill

Attached: A09594C3-7F74-4CD9-9176-505BD9ADD47E.png (500x522, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/08/checking-our-ashkenazi-privilege.html
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/08/overcoming-our-asian-privilege.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: EDBC08F0-7C9B-478A-A4F4-9AEB3B0465AD.jpg (300x265, 26K)

Must be why feminists seem to get angrier the more equality they get.

fuck off with that jewish guilt tripping bullshit

Cultist slogan

Could not care less.

Attached: 121782.gif (320x222, 1.72M)

“When you’re accustomed to faggotry the truth sounds like fascism.”

When you are accustomed to leftism, reality feels offensive.

Equality meaning here different treatment under the law of course. And privilege meaning equal treatment.

You want to steal shit from me.
I choose to resist you.
It is that simple

Attached: 1547245313134_1.png (615x580, 177K)

Yes, being forced down to the level of people with IQs of 85 does feel like oppression.

Nah, it's more like lefties' idea of equality is stealing from Whites/Asians/Jews. Stop trying to justify your immorality and laziness.

This is about removing affirmative action correct?

Equality is a false god

Why shouldn't we have privilege in our OWN SOCIETIES? Why should some shitskin whose people had nothing to do with the foundation of our societies be artificially boosted up to our level? The pendulum will swing back HARD.

Attached: 1552905124791.jpg (640x640, 19K)

Maybe this is why blacks bitch when whites say that they don't care about race.

Attached: Soon.jpg (2402x944, 386K)

i dont want equality i just want a comfy life like before the 60s
whyd you have to ruin this for me you fuckers

Attached: woj slavic.gif (674x758, 27K)

Fucking hell. I love you, user. I've been looking for this image forever.

Attached: 1552676086309.jpg (800x1000, 476K)

Race doesn’t exist, white privilege doesn’t exist

>based and kekpilled.

Attached: fool DuEA9r2.jpg (561x428, 36K)

Equality is those that feel they are oppressed wanting to be the oppressor

No matter how many advantages and privileges we give minorities, no matter how much we spend, no matter what we do, liberals will never, ever, ever say "there, we did it, we achieved equality."

this

But is it still equality when you give yourself privledges due to perceived inequality?

White Privilege is a literal commie Jew concept

Attached: 7102B8CE-9B8A-4290-BE7E-412DFB3A446B.jpg (1125x1245, 440K)

Isn't that why they need equity instead of equality? Because equality, that they already had, is oppression? You know, like asking them to follow the same rules everyone else does? I mean can you believe the nerve?

>Western women, the most privileged group ever feels oppressed when they are unable to achieve anything despise absolute legal equality
Sounds right to me

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/08/checking-our-ashkenazi-privilege.html

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/08/overcoming-our-asian-privilege.html

Attached: f0WYTpc.jpg (1366x768, 337K)

Attached: 16bebf95a09882b3a23ddb69c7d6ccfd3d0963e432668bf175da29bc03d58947.jpg (720x916, 181K)

This is all the worlds problems in one pic. Just replace black with anyone other than chinese, japanese and whites.

Pretending for a minute that white people do have privilege (which lacks evidence)
Why is the leftist solution to drag white people down, rather than lift everyone else up?
If white people get too big of a slice of the pie, THEN BAKE MORE PIE YOU FAGGOT.

The problem is u cant lift them up. See IQ chart.

What u are talking about is not equal pay for equal contribution but equal pay for everyone regardless of contribution and thats what they are doin now
Are u female?

Could you imagine if we ended food stamps, government housing, general welfare, Affirmative Action, shortlists for job hiring, Medicaid, and deemed organizations like the NAACP as racist? Blacks would chimp the fuck out after experiencing a tiny bit of equality for the first time in their lives.

>Streams in 2021

Attached: brighter_than_the_sun.webm (1280x720, 895K)

holy fuck. nailed it.

I agree we really gotta talk about privilege.

Attached: 12876435285947.jpg (861x895, 105K)

This is how the gilet jaunes won

That statement is anti-semitic! The Jewish people have fairly taken their place as the most dominant race (by far) among the elite! Implying they should be treated equally instead of having their elitist privileges plus claims of eternal victimization is LITERALLY like Hitler!

im not posting tits.

>1 ID by post

i will take the bait.
women have had privilege for decades, nay centuries. men however have done most of the heavy lifting in civilization. women fought for equal rights to this heavy lifting and are now equal. as a result of this equality, they feel even more oppressed as they are hit with once previously unknown differences between men and women. women don't like the equality because it highlights their weaknesses even more than it does bolster their strengths.

The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth.

Attached: 1544128869004.png (606x357, 42K)

>just bake more pie faggot
Resources are finite and can only be spread around so much. How am I going to get more resources? Just pull it out of thin air? Doesn't work that way.

Privilege is when you think other people should give a shit about your problems even though you don't give a shit about theirs.

so on this premis i agree with the OPs pic, that equality is oppression to those who seek the equality. naturally gifted and deserving people rise to the top by virtue of who they are. but those who constantly chase after equality are those who for one reason or another occupy the lower tiers of society.
when they claw and fight their way to the top tiers through brute force, they are not welcomed with a warm embrace, but rather they are slapped with the harsh reality that they bit off more than they can chew with regard to the expectations and responsibilities that are demanded from those who occupy the top tiers of society, business, sports, art, etc.
casio keyboard is a prime example of a bottom tier person stumbling ass backwards into power and instead of being embraced as the pinnacle of virtue is rather blossoming into a complete airhead so out of her depth that she is creating strong arguments against her and future versions of her from ever being allowed into these positions again.

well historically privielege (coming from the latin meaning private law) was a series of laws in favor of one person or group.
the only people who do NOT have any laws in their favor are whites men.
those who DO have laws in their favor are minority men and women.
THAT is the real privilege.
protip: the left accuses you of things they are already doing

Attached: 1552365479714.jpg (744x1024, 148K)

"When you are accustomed to equality, oppression feels like privilege"

>equality feels like oppression
Fuck off. Equality is not a zero-sum game

This is why niggers keep screaming that they're oppressed

Attached: 12c3c6779701a5053fc40259eac2b12cbf0981f0ba57612eb4af72fb9abbfa6e.png (440x704, 273K)

If you are nigger, you can fail every subject in hig school but pass anyway because of muh equality. Then you get sail past better qualified whites for a university place, because of muh equality. Then you can not learn a thing but again graduate, because of muh equality. Then you once more sail past better qualified whites into a cushy job, because of muh equality. Then you can be a net burden to the business which hired but not get fired, because of muh equality. And finally, if someone says something rayciss to you, you can sue and win the nigger lottery, because of muh equality.

Well I am gonna exercise my privilege right here and tell you FUCK YOU, NIGGER.

Dont want that.
Its a comment on your lack of logic and desire to give out participation trophies.

>Equality is not a zero-sum game
It literally is.

Unequality is not bad.

People go from premise that unequal means bad.

You dont want brain cells in bones or muscle cells instead of neurons.

Everything must do its purpose thats the best.

The biggest problem modern world did is set up men against women when in nature we function as a Team.