ONG ship "mare ionio" is bringing 50 immigrants in italy

> "An Italian charity ship has rescued about 50 people from a rubber boat off the coast of Libya, prompting Rome to warn it is ready to stop private vessels “once and for all” from bringing rescued migrants to Italy.The interior minister, Matteo Salvini, has repeatedly declared Italian waters closed to NGO rescue vessels and has left several of them stranded at sea in the past in an attempt to force the rest of Europe to take in more asylum seekers.The Mediterranean collective of aid groups and associations that runs the ship tweeted: “Mare Jonio has just rescued a rubber boat in distress that was sinking with around 50 people on board.”

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/18/italian-charity-ship-defies-rome-to-rescue-50-off-libyan-coast

meanwhile italy has been sanctioned by the strasbourg human rights court for having proposed to other ONGs to disembark in libya, which is regarded as a "non-sure harbour" by the EU institutions.

Attached: 20190319_182246.jpg (720x1046, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aETwDvaDT6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VBc2AZE1KZQ
twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1108075672587653120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every person working for these NGO'S should be arrested and executed along with their entire families

> ngo
fuck i wrote it in the title using the italian spelling

pls keep on doing the right thing
best wishes from germany
thanks a lot for keeping them out
OP, I hope you are fine and have a nice evening

Send the navy to sink the boat. Problem solved.

this right here

Italy is based & redpilled, it’s where I get all my sparkling water from

Lol this fucking banana boat "rescue" mass migration scam is so fucking subversive as to be almost unbelievable, even for fucking kikes it goes far.

The captain of the ship is a known agitator that has been doing this kind of political stunts for years, the Libyan coast guard has also stated that the boat wasn't sinking and that they just took them aboard to help them illegally immigrate

THE NIGGERS ARE FINALLY INVENTING NAVIGATION BY THE SEA STOP BEING SO INTOLERANT WITH YOUR HATE SPEECH KEEPING A BROTHA DOWN

Deploy the army. Isn't bit it's job to protect your Homeland?

these NGOs need to be dealt with
if it were up to them, the entire african continent would be in Italy right now

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aETwDvaDT6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VBc2AZE1KZQ

>rescue team
>saving dindus
>women
>blue hair

Attached: 1548869810377.jpg (723x769, 58K)

How does NGO even make money? Seems like a business venture that never brings any return. What does the organizer get in return for smuggling Africans into Europe? With the ship costs, hiring a captain and a crew, etc, it seems like a total waste of money.

Wow, it's almost like that's literally what navies are for!

They get government funding ironically enough. From the UN and from another country that loves to fix other people "problems" for them.

oy vey the goyims aren't people they're equivalent to cattle

the future of the italian left

Attached: afr_1.jpg (1200x714, 225K)

thanks fren

Attached: 4af763omkw221.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

And from the people they harrash on the street to get them money. Even if they donate $1 a year the gross of money they get is from the Goverment funds that are proportional to the number of affiliates.

traitors from within
it is why they die first
We really are demoralized as a whole

Even it was sinking why should we fucking care. We have all our cities filled with niggers

They are all funded by Soros

Italians might be the last remaining based boys in the EU

If they veto the UK's right to extend Article 50 and force us to Leave with No Deal they will officially become BASED

Attached: 1474583056840.jpg (682x502, 82K)

We should fund private boats to knock over refugee raftes with their wakes

Soros and some other jews

So is Salvini actually deporting the 500,000?

Wtf it took me like a minute to realize the nigs at the front where there

So will Salvini completely ignore this ? will he do something about it ? If Italy is forced to accept this it means the country has ZERO sovreignty left.

Maybe the kiddy diddling faggots in the Vatican should be forced to provide them housing

I thought this got shutdown last year?

Good luck mate. Please keep these gorrillas away from Europe. Support Salvini, don't let your country become like mine.

Attached: 1549780521690.png (599x510, 506K)

Why werent these people coming after ww2? Has 3rd world finally learned how to read maps? Or is it these shitty smartphones that turn idiots into geniuses?

fpbp

salvini said a few hours ago the ports will stay closed and those working on the boat will be arrested.
he is having some problems with the left winged mayor of lampedusa who pushes for accepting the ship, despite such a decision exceeds his powers.

Italy should put them in prison for a long time on human smuggling charges

Hitler once tried to remove the gun from Europe's head, and now Europe is actively putting the gun in their own mouth

Anyone got the gif showing these boats "rescuing" people two miles off the coast of Libya and bringing them hundreds of miles back to Italy? This isn't a rescue its a fucking ferry service.

jews pay for them, they short eu countries long term and destroy them for pennies, the returns are huge

>50 brown migrants
this should be the new unit of refugees - one tarrant
1 tarrant = 50 brown/black refugees

Up until 2010ish even center left parties were against illegal immigration, at least here... then they changed their stance for (((some reason)))
But they were coming here before, we had a deal with Gaddafi, we paid him a few billion euros to stop them and he mostly did, the problem was that that same government (Berlusconi) allowed millions of legal immigrants into the country

BUNGA BUNGA :D

Salvini delivers and that's that.

Imagine defying your leader, risking your career, and ignoring and endangering your local residents for some Africans.

I like you

Attached: 8859CB53-ED18-4217-A23D-11BCEAC61037.png (1280x720, 723K)

>ONG ship "mare ionio" is bringing 50 immigrants in italy

...That means 1000 white women are going to experience immense sexual pleasure here soon. It also means at least 250 mulatto children will be born in the next nine months or so.

The center left was LARPing waiting for the right time that came with the (((color revolution))) and (((economic crisis))) that ended Berlusconi once and for all. Not praising Berlusconi mind you because his egoism and very shallow patriotism greatly contributed to what happened.

Luckily the (((PD))) were so insulated inside their caviar-leftist bubble that they were clueless about how the "average Italian" thinks...

>rescued
Ferried more like.

>rubber boat in distress that was sinking
You steered towards them so ofc its sinking. The moment they see foreign ship noticing them, they sink their rubber boats to force you to pick them up.

>thread

Imagine unironically believing a headline claiming a ship from Italy sailed ALL THE WAY TO LIBYA's coast just to "rescue" people.

Attached: refugees 10.jpg (720x1046, 182K)

I hope italians explode this ship

Attached: +africa.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>I hope italians explode this ship
already seized
twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1108075672587653120

come on don't let those leeches ruin your nice country
keep fighting the right fight

Haha Salvini confiscated the NGO ship.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PRECIOUS AFRICANS

Attached: laura-boldrini1.jpg (402x241, 22K)

The Camp of The Saints II:
The host searches for parasites.

Same thing they did with the slavery ship chain gangs. That's how it's like to be on the chain gang.

Attached: antifa.jpg (585x565, 82K)

we already have the terron, and one terron is worse than 50 migrants.

Funny, probably even Arabs will get cucked by the BBC

I still think gypsies and niggers are worse

maybe in the west
but I doubt niggers will go to arab countries, first because they are shitholes, and second because arabs are known to dislike them

gypsies are worse than terroni but not niggers.
Niggers just do their own thing, slave in the fields and sell drugs in the cities or whatever.
Maybe it's because I don't live in a multiculti shithole.

That's a bit extreme for some measly international human traficking.