Western Death by Aversion to Interpersonal Conflict

Westerners are cowards, unwilling to defend their ability to self-actualize.

Every imposition limits one's self-actualization.

Attached: okayy1.jpg (1440x1576, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-13/netanyahu-tells-arab-citizens-they-re-not-real-israelis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1509645300668.jpg (78x209, 19K)

She's so cute. I wish she was a boy so badly. I'd love to make her my boywife. :3

NyanNyanCosplay is a woman with a vagina.
She's a gymnast, that is why seems masculine.

i want you to step on a lego with all your might
put the toothpick between your toe and nail and kick the wall

>is a woman
Whatever gets you through the fap

What did I do?

Evenings, fren ... long time no see ... ;)

Attached: tfw_Molotov_Ribbentrop.png (1920x795, 2.45M)

nope. I've seen "her" penis on omegle.

Suggestions on how to self actualise?

Oh hai. What's with the flag?

NyanNyanCosplay IS FEMALE
It's probably BonkiBonkers you're thinking of- she has a penis, pic related.

Attached: download (10).jpg (201x251, 7K)

Unternehmen Barbarossa has gone live ... been humming "Von Finnland bis zum schwarzen Meer" the whole flight through.

Attached: great_ideas.png (443x558, 118K)

>Suggestions on how to self actualise?
If you don't see profit in your actions, then anything you do to 'self-actualize' isn't self-actualization.

The OP hints that when Whites complain about immigration, what they're actually losing is resources transferred away from them. The 'culture' thing isn't the real problem.

Btw it is true what they say about Russian women ... daaamn!!

Attached: heavy.jpg (523x506, 65K)

And

>IS FEMALE
proof?
>you're thinking about the other female with a penis
Fags being fags and in denial. Can't even tell that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina

I'd find it more arousing if it was a boy.

... business trip. First meeting was good so far.

Attached: Finnish_stories.jpg (632x238, 17K)

How is the mood of the working class in Russia?

Bet you wouldn't breed her either.

Attached: 1510699699817-pol.jpg (500x667, 35K)

Well ... I think that one waitress in that restaurant was in a very good mood when she saw me. ;)

>target of opportunity

Wait for the cream ...

Why are you so knowledgable on traps? Really plays into the perverted Jew stereotype.
T. Perverted Jew

>
>>target of opportunity

>Wait for the cream ...
Where is pic related?

>every imposition limits ones self actualization
Lmao you're a fucking Sabbatean
>The Jewish authorities in Poland excommunicated Frank and his followers due to his heretical doctrines that included deification of himself as a part of a trinity and other controversial concepts such as neo-Carpocratian "purification through transgression".in which he intentionally violated moral and religious norms.
Literally Satanism and a self serving narcissistic ideology that is a parasite on progress

Attached: 1666.jpg (333x499, 39K)

Where I do concede that rationality (subconscious included) yields to neurophysics is in accents, rhymes, and harmony/harmonics. Something about Aussie voices though...perhaps related to the criminal type.

In my meme folder at home ... ;)

You mean the cunts are compelled by linguistic feedback to shitpost IRL? :D
Sorry if I don't fully grasp your drift, did only sleep for two hours last night.

>aussies
Given that most accents are enticing, yet Aussie's is so off-putting, I'm wondering if there is an inescapable characteristic transmitted in their voice.

Do you tour any facilities in Russia?

Nah, just endless meetings with customers for now. Language barrier makes it tough ... mostly work with graphical abstracts. And numbers, those are universally understood.

Btw the antepodean lifestyle must have messed with them in some weird way ... or is it a founder's effect? ;)

>founder's affect
Never studied their gene variation, but am now curious..
>antipodean
I'm thinking their isolation has something to do with it.

>isolation

Kek, similar effect observable in alpine regions ;)
Now aside from them being deported criminals I assume that recent evolution made them even more hardy. Anglos but without the outward impression of refined manners.

Well, fren, I am off for now. Tired, alarm clock is set. Be seeing ya!

This is a very interesting observations.
My dissertation in comparative linguistics proposed that Taoism, for example, could have only originated in China and no where else due to phonetic and morphological structure of the Chinese language as well as the fact that they use logograms to express ideas which effectively bridges the cumbersome process of indo European languages for example, that have to go through identifying individual phonemes, then deciphering and coneptuslizing the meaning, where as Chinese intuitively understand Hanzi.
Anyway, this is in a very brief nutshell, as full explanation is beyond a mere shitpost.

Decadence , convienance and having no understanding of 101 survival and understanding of origins. Civilization has made our people weak

Interpersonal conflict and aversion has very little to do with self-actualization, interpersonal conflict isn't necessary for self-actualization, stop huffing Jewish fumes about hating the West

user, they literally teach this faggotry in schools

Whens the last time you were in a shop class and gardening class ya boomer fuck. Jew ass public schools dont do shit

>Whens the last time you were in a shop class and gardening class ya boomer fuck.
It is literally in my blood since forever. I'm a fucking guru. By teaching that faggotry in schools I meant that literal brainwashed cucks are made in schools as of late.

If brue, could it be related to Chinese lack of creativity?

I could agree with this, mostly.

If you endure conflict, then it decreases the profit of increasing one's personal capital.

When is Israel going to use their nukes? What the fuck are you waiting for?

fake jew kike amalekites are right, they gotta
show us how it's done and show us alone with
no help.

Attached: for peace.jpg (720x720, 228K)

It'll be on you.

whatever
give me 1000 dollars

Can be one factor. The other is groupthink.

Come on, what do you need $900 for?

But from where does the groupthink stem?

Genes.

I don't believe this- what I do believe is that genes give ability, not specific ways of thinking.

Thousands of years of selective breeding do shape traits. When you are not simply pushed out of group but killed (or can not survive out of group) then it leaves a mark.

I don’t understand, why are you trying to bait Westerners? Even if you are planning a trap looking at history this will quickly fly out of your country

I'm not trapping anyone.

That doesn't affect thought, but instead neurochemistry.

Nyannyancosplay is an ugly female*** and her only cosplay that worked was the one that went viral.

Bonbibonkers is a sweet female angel with good genes.

user, have you ever thought about instincts, from where they come from?

Be nice to NyanNyanCosplay.

BTW BonkiBonkers is make.

Attached: suree1.jpg (1440x1589, 257K)

*male

What does that even mean? Israel is surrounded by muslim hoards... Why the fuck would Israel wait for them to be capable of retaliation. Strike while the iron is hot - write to your leaders.

>Israel is threatened by bordering countries.
Back to plebbit newfag

what do you believe caused it?

Netanyahu today anounced that fuckall
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-13/netanyahu-tells-arab-citizens-they-re-not-real-israelis

What will be the fallout from this, Israelianons?

Attached: chuckle.jpg (590x350, 40K)

its ritch coming from a state/religion which is actually imposing all this like the emperor has no clothes. white self actualisation is to stop sending you resources and spend them on the people.

>what do you believe caused it?
More to lose (lose wealth to freeloaders, lose safety to nonmWhites), less to gain (future for children- as fewer Whites have children).

*today -> some days ago
Heard it today.

>what do Arabs feel?
Who cares.

I'm telling the truth, so why hate?

Do they feel threatened and start packing?

because your OP is so snarky like whites dont see it. whites are the atlas holding you above our heads. you sneer at us but everything you gain flows from us. its a true proletariat bourgeoisie situation and you sound like a upper class c u nxt tuesday.

Probably not- just telling them their place, like one does with a dog.

Money has same value, regardless of method of acquisition.

Thought so. Afaik that folk rarely packs without direct guidance.

This is so brave and beautiful

Lols, nice bait faggot

It's pretty fucking obvious shes a girl. Bro she looks like plenty other 19 year old girls. She probly has really soft skin and lips. Probably smells like heaven. And has a tight pussy.

Kek is with me