EXPLAIN THIS FINLAND

EXPLAIN THIS FINLAND

Attached: finnish-airforce.jpg (699x504, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gblr07yKLBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ3faMVTuzs
youtube.com/watch?v=HBLgZAv_Iqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks neat.
Can I bring by Bolt bus flag to the next event?

Based Mongols.

BASED

That's their airforce. They've retired that flag now though

Didn't the Finns side with the Nazis against the Soviets?

Kind of.
Nazis backed Finland up during the Winter war so in return they helped out a bit during WW2.

All Finnish Air Force Commands have this flag (kiitos, Eric von Rosen) with a different deface at the hoist.

Dates back to the Finnish Civil War.

Attached: finnishairforceflag.jpg (626x640, 104K)

No, they haven't.

The swastika is still in use. The flag in pic is the flag of the Finnish Air Force Academy.

Based finns

I thought they decided to stop putting it up on their planes and using that flag, although it is common to find it on their badges still

We didn't, it's still used. It's retired from planes, but that was decades ago. We also used to have that swastika painted in tanks.

They just have a blue and white roundel on the planes. The swastika is as ancient and important to Finnish heritage as the Hannunvaakuna.

Attached: finnish_people2.jpg (715x662, 105K)

Its part of our mongol heritage. Fuck off white boys.

for fuck sake, we had 3 major conflicts during ww2
>Winter war (soviets attack finland and fail miserably)
>Continuation war (finland joins nazis to attack soviets)
>Lapland war (nazis get butthurt and gtfoed from finland)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gblr07yKLBQ

Based Fingolia, finno-ugro-caucasian ubermensch.

Attached: mosley.jpg (719x1111, 176K)

It means : Niggers and muslims not welcome

Attached: 1542124167145.gif (460x266, 1022K)

>Nazis backed Finland up during the Winter war
Nope they didnt. They were firmly neutral about the war because of Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. We joined operation barbarossa to reclaim Karelia and when nazis started losing we switched sides and butchered nazis.

Just put immigrants in Savo and they will talk the immigrants to death.

Attached: Rokka.jpg (474x671, 58K)

This symbol existed before Hitler.

Fuck off troll-cunts

The symbol exist because nazis gave us airplanes.

based and redpilled

Based airforces

I personally think we should evacuate Åland,
Fill the island with niggers and sell rights to a tv show for some tv-corp. Watch niggers go apeshit in there and film it with drones. Also this could be a nice tourist attraction to rich chinese.

Attached: Mannerheim.jpg (878x574, 103K)

No, it comes from the personal good luck symbol of Eric von Rosen who volunteered for the Whites in your Civil War before the Nazis existed. Mannerhiem adopted it for the entire White's military soon after.

I guess you do what you have to do...even if it's betraying the good bois who dindu nuffin. But if they were losing anyway I see why you'd do this.

No.
US owes an explanation for sending this cuck over
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ3faMVTuzs

Attached: air wing.jpg (466x373, 20K)

Attached: F426179B-172B-4D9F-9513-2C2FB620E45A.jpg (2095x2793, 978K)

I stand corrected.

kek!

I specialize in Finnish flags for my vexillology degree.

yup finnish airforce, my finnish friend bragged all the fucking time about it as well

Not exactly, the Germans actually ceded Finland to the Soviet Sphere of influence in the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact (though Finland was not informed of this) and Hitler (and everybody else) assumed that the USSR would be able to steamroll the Finns in a matter of weeks. They shocked everybody by holding out against the Soviets for 4 months, despite being outnumbered 10 to 1. The only international support for the Finns came in the form of Baltic and Swedish volunteers, and a limited amount of arms sales from the Swedish government. Britain and France wanted to lend assistance to the Finns, but the threat of bringing the Soviets into a war that was already looking pretty bad kept them from helping. So Finland, left on her own, fought valiantly and utterly fucking rekt the Red Army which was still reeling from Stalin's purges. Eventually the Finns were simply overwhelmed by sheer force of numbers and exhausted, so they agreed to an armistice which ceded the Karelian Isthmus and Sallo to the Soviet Union while being allowed to keep their sovereignty.

Shortly after Germany and her Eastern European allies invaded the Soviet Union, the Finns, under the direction of the Risto Ryti, declared war on the USSR to take back Karjala (Karelia), Sallo, and most of Eastern Karelia to the River Svir as part of "Greater Finland." However, Finland never officially joined the Axis and instead participated as a "Co-Belligerent." They made a lot of headway and took back their pre-war territories and a good deal more, but stopped when they felt that had taken enough territory, stopping at the River Svir and the outskirts of Leningrad.

When the war in the East was clearly going in the Soviets' favor, the Finns staged a fighting retreat and signed another armistice in late 1944 and declaring a token war against Germany to remove the remaining German forces from Finish soil in order to retain their sovereignty in the post-war world.

Attached: 2000px-Ribbentrop-Molotov.svg.png (2000x1414, 504K)

>They've retired that flag now though
No we haven't. We still use it!
And that swastika has nothing to do with Nazis. We used it when Hitler was still fighting in ww1

WTF? You don't know our own history? GTFO

can someone finbro vocaroo me how to pronounce his lastname? i always wondered how to properly say it

Attached: 1542504458845.jpg (1052x591, 111K)

>t. Fingol education ffs

Negative. (((They))) want them to, though.

At one point yes, another point no.

>cuck visits finnland.mp4

Attached: 1552946376207.jpg (226x223, 16K)

Where are your swastikas, Jörgen?
Not cool enough to join the swastika club?

We didn't "butcher" them, we had cooperation for a long while into the Lapland war. Finns would announce to the Germans that we're attacking this sector next, and Germans would withdraw. Then soviets got mad and we had to fight for real.

According to this german colonel who wrote a book about ww2 titled "War that had many fathers", Germans had only 12 hours time to either reject or accept the treaty after Soviets revealed the whole of it's contents - that is, that balts and Finland would be given to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBLgZAv_Iqo

Finnish army and airforce started to use the swastika when WW1 was ending, had nothing to do with Nazism. For obvious reasons it became awkward after WW2 but some airforce units were allowed to keep using them.

Finngol, I’m a product of burger education and even I know that it predates the Nazi party

Typical swastika, the nazis plagiarised them a while ago

This

I honestly cannot say if this is bait or a retards brain fart

You have my blessing to gas that faggot.

Yes but Von Rosen became a nazi afterwards.