Jews are not the problem but Zionists and its allies are

Posted this in a random thread, let's have aut Zionists are separate thread for this. Dear mods, do not lock this please, thanks.

Jow Forums will hate me for saying this, but jews are white. A lot of them have blue eyes and blonde hair.

The jews in Israel are not native, they are european jews. After WWII, they migrated to what is now called Israel. The Iranian jews are tribe of moses, since they are brown. Israel has thousands of iranian jews.

In my opinion, people like Robert Bowers are foolish. He killed innocent and harmless jews.

Judaism =/= Zionism

Zionism is the alliance of Jews and Christians. Israeli government and US government is what you call Zionists. However, there are many people in America who hate Zionism, and maybe some in Israel too?

I don't think Judaism is the problem. There are allies of Zionism who are muslims and have betrayed their religion, for instance, rulers of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey (Erdogan is a shill), Qatar, etc..

I think the Yellow Vests in france are geniune, they are protesting against neocons like Emmanuel Macron who is pro immigration and has placed his military in Syria to support terrorists there.

If we can have more such movements like Yellow Vests but peaceful in Zionist controlled countries, even in Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Turkey, then we can get rid of puppet governments and perhaps live in a terror free world?

>Small analysis and lessons to learn from the manifesto

>Protecting your churches and synagogues

Attached: iStock-619365848-1-1350x900.jpg (1350x900, 54K)

*Posted this in a random thread, let's have a separate thread

If you agree with me about the Yellow Vests movement, do you think it's possible to create such movements/protests to force governments to stop betraying their people?

> jews are white
sure

Attached: 1490752455252.jpg (1000x563, 102K)

Iranian jews are exception. It's possible there are some arab jews but they are very few in numbers

jews literally came from or kashedim which is modern day iraq. if there is a 'canonical' jewish look its basically how iraqis looked (im not sure modern iraqis are the same ethnicity as 3500 years ago iraqis)
anyways jews are not white because 'white' is an adaptation to high latitudes and snowy weather which isnt where we're from.
also wtf you have against zionism ? if you think pakis should live in their own land why shouldn't we ?

>if you think pakis should live in their own land why shouldn't we ?
ME has always been dominated by brown people. Indians and Pakis are more darker than people in ME.

Turks also believe that they have been living in Constantinople for 1000 years. They are not. Constantinople is occupied. Your country supports Turkey and it's unjust occupation. NATO is controlled by yours truly, John Bolton.

You look white. You have features of europeans. You look nothing like brown. However, I do support a two state solution. I do not agree with killing or expelling of Israelis. You deserve a home just like everyone else.

>also wtf you have against zionism ?
>if you think pakis should live in their own land why shouldn't we ?
Not your land faggot.

Attached: Jews persecute.jpg (431x696, 40K)

>if there is a 'canonical' jewish look its basically how iraqis looked (im not sure modern iraqis are the same ethnicity as 3500 years ago iraqis)
Yes, jews do look like Iraqis (brown) but the european jews who migrated during British Empire to Israel do not.

Most people in Israel look like europeans. Once again, I do support two state solution. I do hope it happens through peace.

>also wtf you have against zionism ?
I am against zionism because Quran teaches us to against alliance of jews and christians. I follow Quran more than Hadiths since a lot of them are fabricated anyway.

even if it was not in Quran, Zionism has destroyed nations in ME, and now your government wants to wage war in Russia via United States because they are orthodox christians who refuse to bow down like muslim rulers of Saudi Arabia and Turkey did.

Israel has an expansion agenda. These wars in ME are taking place because you have Zionists who control Israel. Israel is about to become the next ruling state which will rule the who world from Jerusalem, it will happen after the great war (nuclear).

Ahh if only abrahamic religions never existed in the first place. We wouldn't even have all these world problems.
What a shame

>Jews are not the problem
kys VPN nigger juden

Attached: 1552892276591.jpg (600x494, 30K)

"Bad goyim" know A FUCKING SHITLOAD of normie jews and shabbos goyim are involved in messed up shit beyond comprehension.

>jews
>zionists
>jews are totally not the same thing as zionists
>counts shekels

Attached: 1511698925773.png (558x568, 383K)

The world would be 100X better if the jews had just been assimilated like every other polytheistic bronze age cult. But instead Jews insane level of tribalism has maintained the same cult through varying forms. At its heart its simple Canaanite religion in monotheistic form.

Jesus will restore world peace. Do you believe that he's the messiah?
feel free to prove me wrong. If your argument is good, I'll gladly accept it.

@207042347
>Zionism is the alliance of Jews and Christians.
Stopped reading there.

>feel free to prove me wrong. If your argument is good, I'll gladly accept it.
prepare

Attached: images6.jpg (390x390, 101K)

I literally have a minor in Jewish studies so here is some actual info if anyone cares.

Jews have subsets that differentiate into different ethnic groups.
>Ashkenazi
Jews with a European background. Usually white. Many are Russian, polish, etc.

>Sephardic
Jews with a Hispanic background. Usually a Latino of some sort. Some can pass white-ish, but usually not. Sometimes Arab and black Jews get lumped in this category, lots of people use it to describe any “non-white” jew.

>Mizrahi
Oriental Jews. Ethnically from Asian countries. Sometimes these get lumped in the “Sephardic” category.

So basically some Jews are ethnically White/European and some Jews aren’t.

bump 4 etermity

Attached: 1552974715312.jpg (600x300, 17K)

Christians are spiritual Jews.
Racial Jews are Talmuddists.
Zionists are Sabbateans.

You´d still have world problems, you´d just blame something else...

yes, tangle the web. *rub hands*

Attached: skc3a4rmklipp.jpg (446x220, 27K)