Varg says he wants as many European blooded people to survive as possible anywhere they are...

Varg says he wants as many European blooded people to survive as possible anywhere they are, but that New Zealand was stolen. I pointed out to him exactly what Tarrant said in his manifesto yet the comment was completely ignored and you know that his fan base will suck his Norwegian wood no matter what he says.
youtube.com/watch?v=D7mf4niAEO8&bpctr=1553042718

Attached: Thulean perspective.png (444x403, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r2RZna05qM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck varg and all those cucks who talk shit about Trenton.

He's not entirely wrong. His logic is consistent, is yours? Your fallback is naked force, in which case you must admit the Kikes and muzzies are justified. I'd be willing to cede a large portion of America to natives.

America at one point did but got too greedy and created Oklahoma.

Attached: Another Nemertean.jpg (240x179, 10K)

Varg is a fucking retard and he can fuck off right away. Stupid fuck published the video attacking our top lad BEFORE he even read his manifesto and then had the fucking audacity to delete comments that disagreed with him.

And I'm saying this as someone who listens to his music since the 90s.

Not to mention that Maoris came with similar intent as Europeans and they too are "not native" there. It was basically two tribes against each other and whites won. Fuck Varg's shilling and muslim cocksucking, fuck niggers, fuck kikes and praise the Saint Tarrant.

>Varg ignored me so I'm going to complain about him on Jow Forums

I am fine with an open fight for territory. Not this kike shit.

Attached: tmp_23657-a1cb4aa89544a19bb478d82e5451183ae3ca208faf993df04f7dc96dddd7d5568568112179645875147.png (612x441, 14K)

Let's give it back desu
It really doesn't matter, replacement is replacement. Did you know the Aryans used birth demographics to take over India?

>nord*Id faggot promoting white guilt
This time line, nigga...

Attached: pepe pop corn.jpg (1000x850, 121K)

This. Varg is completely correct.
If Tarrant were being consistent, then the Europeans in New Zealand are as much a problem as the Muslims there. The Muslim immigrants have just as much a right to be there as the Europeans, which is none, according to Tarrant's own views.

I would support, even historically if I could change things, complete independence for the Natives in certain places. Reservations are a poor compromise, but something no less. I would support all European blooded people returning to Europe, but that is not going to happen because European powers expanded with colonies, never mind that most Europeans wouldn't be entirely fond of the idea either. We cannot go back in time and change this. It had purpose of developing the economies of European powers, and these former colonies still have purpose which is not anti-European in its nature. This is not a terrible completely unjust thing, however, as Varg seems to think, because not only is it ignoring all of the benefits these colonies have brought to subjugated people, but it also ignores his former statement which is that he wants as many European blooded people to survive, no matter where they are. Just as the colonization of space would be, it's much closer to guaranteeing this objective.

Unironically homeland pilled. I say the same thing to white nationalist Americans. This isn't even your land, go back to Europe. America is literally neutral territory for all races. As are Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and all of central and South America.

>if hes being consistent
His taking violence embodies a might makes right justification that backs conquest

But you already knew that faggot

do we really care if muslims and kikes are "justified" or not? i know i dont. they must be fought and defeated just the same. we're not here to argue and debate with them. conservatives have been trying that fruitless route for decades and theyve not conserved shit that entire time

Attached: FShmbe6.jpg (1280x1276, 545K)

This is place to facilitate political discussion and this is exactly that.

varg is a hugely overrated loser. regardless of anything he has said about the nz stuff.

what a faggot.

Here's a New Thread I thought you might be interested in.

I’m white. The whole fucking planet, nay, the very solar system itself, is mine to plunder and exploit at my fucking merest whim and any shitskins that get in my way can grease the gears of my war machines with their blood and guts. AMA.

Survival argument over a worthless fake "ethics" argument.

The Kikes and Muzzies actions are justified. We are at war, and as such should not be afraid to purge our country of their existence. I don't give a fuck who once posses this land my ancestors fought to obtain. We won this war by spilling blood, and are too stupid to realize that you can also win a war by being out bred. Racism needs to come back, or we are fucked.

Also I can't really see Varg offering any solution, nor producing any real-world activity. He just promotes his "collapse" while doing nothing for it. Tarrant did in those legendary fifteen minutes to bring that collapse more, than Varg did in his timeline.

I suspect this is the main issue here. Especially while considering how irrational Varg reacted to people calmly explaining points from Tarrant manifesto - he literally screeched and then deleted those comments.

I don't. It's nothing more than a series of excuses, so that we don't arrive at a proper solution. Like it or not, Tarrant was right. Do you think that if hypothetically we were to stop occupying the Middle East, Africa, and so on that the hordes would stop coming to Europe? Think about this critically. There would still be wars and massive displacement of people, and an even more so a powerful desire to live in the best possible civilization with rent and food paid for free. They will not stop coming to white lands, until they are politically blocked from doing so or removed.

Same with Mexico and North America, be it Mexicans or Indians, we fucking defeated them in combat, the land is ours in perpetuity.

The difference is whites, generally speaking, advance civilisation by bringing sanitation, medicine, education, ethics, culture, and reliable governance (before they were ZOG'd, at least). Muslims, on the whole, bring crime and a destructive shitty backwards culture since they're all highly inbred and low IQ who evolved in the desert for thousands of years. Non-whites have all benefited from white ingenuity and technological advancements. Ultimately, it comes down to: do you want a world comprised mostly of brown low IQ third world peasants controlled by jews or high IQ, attractive white people?

By your retarded logic we all should have stayed in Africa and never stepped foot outside of our own designated tribal regions (assuming the out of Africa theory isn't bullshit). To take the analogy even further, cro magnon shouldn't exist because we stole Europe from the neanderthals.

Attached: 1548707376705.jpg (500x481, 21K)

Why do you care what Varg says? He's an idiot.

Varg is European equivalent to Q. Tells people to wait for it to happen. That there is no need to do anything except be prepared. The happening will come to them eventually.

Brenton Tarrant decided to take action because he felt that the white race was being literally strangled into non-existence, and that if they waited, they would only die off as per the plan.

exactly. the first major blow against the west was struck against america, with the swarms of spics from our south. our government completely caved, and let them come in by the millions

the second major blow was just a few years ago, when the wars in the ME caused millions to flee-- and again, our leaders completely caved and let them swarm our shores

we completely lost the first two major battles without even putting up a fight, *completely ensuring* that the outcome now will be much bloodier than if our leaders had the balls in the beginning to resist. now rather than small skirmishes at our borders, we'll have blood running like mad through our streets and backyards

Attached: grassy.jpg (2048x1367, 1.37M)

>I am fine with terms on which I would win
lel

varg and anyone who supports him deserves to hang alongside every other race traitor.

*homo sapiens not cro magnon

Attached: 1548278228383.jpg (645x1000, 35K)

Tell that faggot varg, it wasn't stolen, the indigenous population had already been eaten by the Maori and they signed a treaty with the British.

lmao

yuropoors never conquered land? okay

Maori who ?

Attached: BD66E763-0BF1-44F8-8D93-9F0A1BB6B918.jpg (220x345, 17K)

Except Europe was under an Ice age when whites lived on North America.
Europe was a colony, not the homeland.

i couldnt imagine having varg for a neighbor

The Maori only arrived in New Zealand a couple of hundred years before Europeans. In that time they managed to completely genocide the peaceful Moriori who were already living here, and also hunt to extinction multiple bird species.

Neither is correct. That is not how property rights work. New Zealand belongs to whoever can claim it for themselves and back up that claim with force. Propertarianism.

That’s why brenton did what he did tho

Iv heard there are Celtic ruines in NZ, any truth to that?

>colonization and settlement are illegitimate
>your ancestors had to be there first!!
Prove to me your nordcuck ancestors are actually from Scandinavia and not the descendants of conquerors that assimilated and bred with the native Scandinavian society.

Attached: D1WkY09W0AEFiOZ.jpg (509x484, 48K)

Haha what the fuck did you say.

He's right, you know...

One main difference. Whites came for land. Nonwhites are coming because of what whites BUILT on that land. Western countries aren't natural resource for everyone to use. Immigrants wants you to believe that USA is rich because it is USA and not because of hard work by whites and their (((handlers))). Many whitecucks forgets this argument and invites everyone to rip fruits from a tree of their ancestors efforts and dreams.

BYE BYE VARG... The Celtic League officially declares war against Varg Vikernes.

Attached: varg-the-viking-jew.jpg (1024x768, 332K)

No, it's wewuzz nonsense.

>Maori Homeland
Hahaha they got here 400 years before the English, fuck off Homeland. They ate the people who were here originally.

Also for some perspective, Oxford University was constructed around the same time maoris invaded nz. So while those moa eating cunts were running around in grass skirts the western world was already well under way

new zealand, alongside every other nation on earth, is a political entity not merely a plot of land. the people who have claim to a nation are those who were responsible for its founding, not those who first happened upon the land it now encompasses.

Oh yeah... Varg is seriously fucked now.

Attached: Support The Unified Celtic Front - Celtic League Action.jpg (1457x1826, 622K)

Celtic League knows all about Varg's love affair. Come out and play vargy.

Attached: bedfellows.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

European faggots are incapable of understanding the difference between colonization and settling/building. Everything US, NZ, Aus, Canada has was built and produced by the settlers, not by the original inhabitants.

Look at all this off-topic gibberish non-sense. Absolute autismo idiots.

Attached: jutland kike subversive.jpg (250x202, 6K)

checked and disagree, America was founded as a white ethnostate.

All these posts were directly about the topic of the OP. Are you literally mentally challenged?
>autismo idiots.
pot kettle black

take the vargpill

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Attached: Support A Unified Celtic Front - Join The Celtic League.png (1457x1826, 454K)

Do people realize that this guy is a faggot now? If we let the Muslim takeover happen, then Europe will be their land, because they would had conquered it fair and square (well, not really since they're not engaging in a real war, but still).

Basically, the land is property of whoever takes it. Maoris didn't manage to keep it? They got fucked. Europeans won't be able to keep eueope, then they'll be fucked

blah blah blah

why does anyone care what this hippy says

Woah, you aren't allowed to post here?

LOL, the Celtic League is killing this guy.

Attached: 1544757995835.png (777x571, 488K)

I am a New Zealander, this is why Varg is wrong:

There were people here BEFORE the Maori. They were called the Moriori (pronounce -- more ee or ee). The Maori came here, warred with them, killed them, and took their land. The Maori literally genocided the Moriori.

Now I am in full support of Maori people and culture and protecting te reo ("the language"), but many Maori people are hypocrites in this way when they complain about European people stealing "their" land. The truth is that the European people did to the Maori exactly what the Maori did to the Moriori; except not as bad, because whereas the Maori people literally genocided the Moriori, the European people offered a treaty to the Maori people, who are still here after 100 years. Granted the treaty was unfair and it was bullshit, but nevertheless, the European people didn't genocide the Maori people.

Actually, we suspect there may have been a viking people here BEFORE the Moriori, and before the Maori, and before the Europeans, but that is very sketchy; although a legitimate topic of discussion amongst historians. The Maori people also have a myth around a group of people called the "Patupaiarehe" who were said to be almost a type of fairy like people who lived in the forrest who had dark skin like Polynesians, but blue eyes and red hair, they were supposedly very few in numbers and died out shortly after the Maori arrived, according to oral tradition.

So not only is Varg wrong about this land belonging to the Maori, he is also potentially wrong about it not being a European land to begin with, but that is of course highly contentious.

The main takeaway here is: the land belongs to whomever is strong enough to control it, and all lands everywhere will always be conquered by someone else at some point.

You can take that as a call to defend your land, or a call to let others take it over depending on your viewpoint.

Attached: 521709b90c03d1b3e693b932fa323476.jpg (500x501, 35K)

>why does anyone care what this hippy says
Oh, they don't... and the few larping faggots on the internet that still do won't anymore.

It's over... Varg is so dead.
Imagine having the Celtic League coming after you? Yikes...

Attached: Support A Unified Celtic Front - Bavarian League.jpg (1457x1826, 646K)

Excuse me? If you're doing nothing with the land, haven't purchase it from anyone, you have no right to it, plain and simple. I can't believe this idiot thinks actual niggers should be able to prevent white men from converting land in a state of nature to actually productive use.

Whites have a right to inhabit all of Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, and the Americas.

i'm so tired of this shilling kike-owned cuck.. fuck.. someone just put him out of his misery.. ffs.. he never even was /our guy. he's just some cucked faggot who killed his white boyfriend during gay-rage argument 20 some year ago. how the fuck is he even larping as straight guy.. he's so cucked and gayer then obama. literally everything he says is reeking of some commie bullshit and kike shilling.

white race should own this world, not settle for europe only.
what does he propose we do with all the resources around the world?? BUY them?? what a fucking faggot

the world belongs to us because we can conquere it. we are the master race. we see, we come and we win. and that fucking faggot what's his name.. varg is a faggot. he's not even varg.. his name is motherfucking KRISTIAN the gayest fucking name after FABIO

Attached: 1508809861224.jpg (350x438, 18K)

just think about it.. if he wasn't a cucked shill... would hollywood make a movie about him?? calling him literally "lord of chaos".. ffs.. anyone who takes this kike slave seriously is a fucking retard

Varg's dream of a collapse won't happen before what you described, third world mutts being controlled by jews and some civnat white billionaires. It won't collapse but continue in a dystopian polluted cyberpunk future like the new blade runner. A Norwegian primitivist luddite like Varg doesn't get this intermediate step before collapse.

People can do whatever they want with their own land.
It doesn't belong to you just because you put concrete over everything.

Great vid

lol

Attached: jutland kikes.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>There were people here BEFORE the Maori. They were called the Moriori (pronounce -- more ee or ee). The Maori came here, warred with them, killed them, and took their land. The Maori literally genocided the Moriori.

There was nobody in NZ before the Maori, the Moriori were just another tribe of Maori who were peaceful and got btfo by the others and ended up in the Chathams. The idea that they were some other people who were there first is very old and was discredited in like the 1950s, I have no idea how it still gets cited as fact.

I agree with you. As usual, Varg doesn't have all the historical facts from proper sources and defaults to his understanding which fits his moral system. While, I do agree that we shouldn't waste our time intervening in Africa and the ME, I only think that in places where whites don't have any history calling those places home (i.e. not South Africa and Rhodesia).

who cares about some autistic murderer living in the woods

Attached: 1552355069941.jpg (237x255, 16K)

WE WUZ (((VIKINGS)))

Attached: The-Viking-Jewish-Connection-1000-Years-of-Business.jpg (744x1052, 352K)

Attached: viking-ship250.jpg (250x303, 21K)

Viking Larpers

So predictable, you genetic swede homo. Your 'viking' ancestors were kicked out of continental europe by continental celts. Even your 'viking' runes were ripped off from scythian celts. You're a joke… yet you think you're 'redpilled'. All you do is repeat entertainment garbage and get trigger by images, why? Because your entire identity original came from images in the first place. Images inside jewish hollywood movies and television shows.

You faggots are the biggest dupes in the history of the White race. All Swedes and post-Cromwellian British should be enslaved and striped of their rights to vote and own weapons. You are the genetic "gay liberal' family line of the continental conservative Celts. This is why your ancestors live in the far north of Sweden for so long. It was a penal colony. A prison gulag for homosexuals. Only later did Jewish merchants come along to finance and weaponize your gay Viking ancestors who we very mad at having been expelled into the swedish graveyard.
You are a filthy heretic and genetic gay. The Celtic master race using rising all across Europe. met with the extreme anxiety of the spirit of your cock cucking viking lineage.

Attached: jewish_viking_by_velociraptor_king-d5pbwt3.jpg (854x936, 137K)

Attached: swedish flag.jpg (1200x750, 85K)

White people conquered the world with violence and superior technology.
I acknowledge that and don't think people of European heritage should apologize for it, ever.
The lack of imperialistic, racially driven violence is exactly why we are collapsing as a people, we show weakness and the other races so they see how far they can push it.
There will be no moment where all the races join hands against the kikes and the ZOG like some sort of Disney movie, this is an absurd pipe dream much like the prospect of mass remittance of whites back to Europe or the cuckservative prospect of converting third worlders into Republicans.
This is our space to thrive regardless of the expensive to the "natives" and the disconnect between Europeans and the colonies becomes more obvious in these corners of nationalist though.
Also fuck any European that thinks he can disown the colonial past and pretend a bunch of bongo smacking Asiatics contributed anything of value to the world as a whole.

Attached: 1552598671178m.jpg (1024x748, 139K)

wow varg's losing it

absolute kek

>MUH VARG
>MUH 13TH WARRIOR

Running defense of Islam will cost you.

Attached: s1200.jpg (710x1000, 204K)

CELTIC LEAGUE COMING AFTER VARG VIKERNES

Typical Viking larper child. The Swedes were kicked out of Europe by Continental Celts for being a homosexual cult. Get that through you head. This is what Hitler did to Jewish Vikings. Pic related.

You're not a Viking you faggot. Your family line comes from a group of Celts who were expelled to Sweden for homosexuality. Do you understand? I just proved it to you idiot. Here is the Jew that even hired your gay ancestors to attack Celtic conservatives on the mainland. (You)

You're too dumb to understand any of this I can tell. Get back to your fake "Viking" identity you plastic faggot. With your kike movies and kike tv shows.
Everything the Vikings used came from the Continental Celts. You're a total fucking retard. Even the "Viking Runes" were ripped off by Celtic Scythians

Attached: bye varg.jpg (800x646, 103K)

>MUH JUTLAND
>MUH VARG

CELTIC LEAGUE KNOCKING DOWN YOUR DOOR.

Attached: jutland-jewland.gif (418x337, 17K)

THE GHOST OF BARBAROSSA SMITES VARG VICKERNES!

Attached: Friedrich barbarossa (Barbarossa) von Hohenstaufen.jpg (366x480, 67K)

CELTIC LEAGUE AT WAR W/ VARG!

Attached: bye bye vargcuck.jpg (1024x1440, 674K)

CELTIC LEAGUE AT WAR

Attached: vargcuck.jpg (1024x2376, 984K)

based

Attached: Jordan_peterson-Civilization.png (2100x1525, 99K)

It's called the right of conquest

Fuck Jow Forumstard wignats and anyone that praise this Glownigger. Varg is completely right.

Attached: Quick Rundown 3.png (602x603, 295K)

EISENHOWER was a gay-swede who put celtic germans in camps, to death

this, lmao

You are even more dumb
because Cro magnon is the European man.

Attached: cro magnon.jpg (800x437, 85K)

what's up with this rare flag? i can't find you on a map

>Jow Forumstard larper
>completely missing the point
>confirming to be a wignat
Jow Forums is filled with so much garbage

Woke... varg is a filthy heretic and traitor.

Attached: Eisenhower Swedish Jew.jpg (500x431, 89K)

Attached: einsenhowers-soviet-parade-moscow002.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Swedish cesspit of sodomites and mercenaries.

Attached: Einsenhowers-German-Genocide-Progressive-Republican-Party-Neocon-Trotskyist4.jpg (1562x1071, 1.04M)