Australian Liberation General /ALG/

The rights of our truly greatest ally and their kiwi bretheren are being tread upon and tossed aside due to the actions of 1 madman. We must spread information and memes to liberate our our brothers down under
>what we know
The ban on many fringe free speech sites is being led by the government entity know as the office of E-Security, led by a Julie Inman Grant. This is their website esafety.gov.au/parents/esecurity-interactive#/
NOTE THIS IS NOT A CALL TO RAID OR FOR VIOLENCE. THE PURPOSE OF THESE THREADS ARE TO SPREAD MEMES AND INFORMATION

Attached: download (3).jpg (253x199, 15K)

Ausfaglian here
>wake up
>browser was left on
>read the news
>fuck me dead
>Prime Minister charging us with thought crimes now
>must not think about fucking PM Scott Morrison's mother
>erection wilting
>come here
>holy shit, people aren't even trolling
>full on fucking 1984
>I can still access this place so long as (a) I leave this browser running and/or (b) change my DNS to Google or Cloudflare instead of my ISP
>mfw

Attached: Rumer Has It.jpg (808x723, 139K)

New Zealand is being struck down just like the others. Pretty soon, America will be the only country left allowing freedom of knowledge. And even that can't last.

Hey aussie bro, How would I go about freeing your country from the evil grip of leftists? I want you guys to have guns and shit.

Hey, Jose, in English we say
>trodden upon

Attached: your.png (486x327, 90K)

Don't have any answers, sorry, my thoughts have been taken away.

Attached: 1545458655267.png (1279x727, 36K)

I'm gonna shit on him for ya. Then I will personally spray your congress with Poopy water.

Attached: 1548333004627.png (800x800, 58K)

Leafs are now the biggest shitposters on Jow Forums

Get wrecked faggots

It's like growing up. Your big brother does something naughty and then when he's caught he blames it on his little brother and the little brother gets punished. Fuckin' hilarious. Get fucked little brother.

What ISP do you use that didn't get blocked?

To bad you little bro was right. You're parents are fags.

are we getting gulaged for shitposting? I dont read the local news it makes me want to shoot myself with a well regulated water pistol.

I heard you guys... Like some random pipes and sheetmetal.

Attached: Luty.jpg (1312x762, 114K)

Godspeed my upside down friend, we will free you somehow. Dont close that browser

this user is actually rip van winkle

>What ISP do you use that didn't get blocked?

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 82K)

*breaks through wall*
Fucking hell who walled off the bloody shitposting grounds!? I had to spend TWO minutes trying to get in.

Attached: 1552364091387.jpg (763x757, 59K)

They've pretty much all done it. Mine has; but a quick DNS swap and here we are.

Whoa whoa slow down we can’t liberate them unless they have enough oil

There HAS to be some way to give the NZ government the middle finger for this.

I mean, definetly unlikely that we will be able to bring down the whole government but there SHOULD be something we can do to make the government's general function way slower, or that at least can make it into the news as an attack in retaliation for their clear abuse of power.

NO, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER SHOOTOUT, PUT THE GUN DOWN YOU GODDAMN BURGER

this shit is fucking dumb. i'm gonna pack to move to the US and leave this shithole before everyone starts saying 2 + 2 = 5 and we have another form of the patriots, cya, fellow ausfags.

He should have killed politicians, not a pack of random muslims.

Print out a whole bunch of memes and plaster them everywhere. If they take away your shitposting space, then bring the shitposting to them.

a nation state ends when the population has no connection to it. we will just end up a vassal state of china, some shithole holiday destination till the minerals run out.

Open DNS provides their own logless dns ip's

i'll start doing this instead of packing, i'll make "shit-posters" and put them around the place.

Nah cunt. We now liberate SHITPOSTING.

What's done is done, now we have to be practical and see how we can deal with the current situation.

I mean, aussies are goddamn shitposters, but they are OUR goddamn shitposters.

There has to be some way to put a stick on the government's ass, or se this sort of behavior will spread in other western countries when they see that it has no consequences.

And who will you insult when the frogs are banned from here as well? I need the frogs to know that everyone hates them. Where is the fun in a world where you can't scream at a frog?

Shitpost so hard irl that the government will be begging Jow Forums to take you back so they don't have to deal with you

I dunnno, I think my plan of shitting on them would work pretty well.

its probably way harder to do though

>JeWW
HMMMMM

>Ausfaglian here
f
I liked you madcunts

Attached: 1483818705133.jpg (3039x2029, 440K)

Brb; scraping down the backs of wogs.

Nothing to see here goy

Attached: 1527469365606.png (605x558, 359K)

You know, probably the meme shitposting is the best we can do for now, until a new window gets opened.

So what's the plan? What buildings should be targeted with shitposts? Political buildings? Universities? Mosques?

Also what sort of memes? Random? Massacre-related? What exactly is the plan to save our prosecuted shitposters?

kek.

i'd say just any meme from Jow Forums with the Jow Forums logo. we should probably just plaster them anywhere public

i'll save all the iconic ausfag memes here and any other worthy memes and post them. i don't give a damn if im going to jail for this.

Send mail and email of printed memes to every government instituion possible. Put images of memes on government buildings. Make their life a living hell of memery

Good luck, keep us updated and let's see if we can get more kiwis on it

>Reply
By madman I hope you mean Jacinda Ardern.

That's also a neat idea, no idea if they can trace the emails though.

And it would probably be better if whoever did that was outside of Australia, since we're out of the reach of their police.

We'd only need some NZ government accounts and the Jow Forums insurgency is ready to go

test

Kek

Attached: 56.jpg (1831x1440, 357K)

we should make guides and tutorials for the kiwis about how to evade the nationwide ban, put them inside of GIF or JPG so that they are harder to detect.

dns change doesnt work for optus users. see flag for refference

WE HAVE OIL

Print and post this everywhere

Attached: 1552993238909.jpg (700x979, 304K)

An island filled with degenerative Polynesian cannibals who ate the prior natives and potato nigger and bong hybrid criminals. Nothing worth saving at all.

okay, an update on the shitposting plan

i realised it's not the government censoring it, it's the companies that are censoring it, so here's what we do

>OPERATION: HOLD STILL SO I CAN GLASS YA

We need two groups that can do this, one group is the people who post online and the other group is the people who want to be real madcunts and post shit irl

>Onlinefags
The onlinefags will simply be mailing all the ISP's in australia, shitposts, that's it. we'll clog up their servers, their goals are to find emails, go on all of the ISP's websites and just shitpost them using burner emails and VPN's

>Physicalfags
the physicalfags will be looking for any form of advertisements in public for any of these companies (and mind you, in australia there's a fair amount) and just plaster the holy kekistan flag on them, if we manage to find none, refer to plan B

>Plan B

>Onlinefags
Simply just start shitposting to the government emails. go shitpost on all the forums of the internet, make videos to show awareness

>Physicalfags
Just start plastering over all advertisements. of absolutely anything. show them how strong we are and that censorship isn't the answer

Check’d

We should go after the Oz media. Shut ‘em down.

Attached: 38314129-CC43-4789-B664-38DAF6593946.jpg (808x768, 80K)

im liking plan B more but have onlinefags do both from plan A+B. give us anons outside of Aussieland the emails and anything else that we need to shitpost to. make a plan of action and i'll make an infograph to spread it.

Attached: 1540238931830.png (335x335, 175K)

/ALG/ is now IRL Shit-command-post

Attached: 656AAA565362636356.png (1110x579, 631K)

>People are too retarded to know how to change their DNS

That's alright, let the """Australians""" who can't even read or write English go without. Guarantee you're gonna see a hell of a lot of less "nazi" Australians on here, who are just jeets pretending to be white so they can drum up victim points from the white devil.

Attached: 1551819227408.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Bump, Fuck the censorship

imagine being american and being this pathetic.

I'm sure YOU could tell me faggot

AussieFag raided

Not with an attitude like that ya cowardice pussy

Attached: 1521774982917.jpg (960x960, 123K)