FUCK CHINESE INTOLERANCE

Attached: 1548267207511.jpg (750x748, 66K)

0 empathy = based chinks

Literally my only concern about China overtaking the West is that it might be danfeous for Japan

*dangerous

kill yourself weeaboo. Bugmen have no notion of empathy, they'll ethnically cleanse the whole planet if they can.

Honestly they deserve the world if we don't get our shit together. From an objective standpoint they have much better leadership.

He literally had names of victims on his guns. You would have to be low iq to not get that at least part of this was revenge.
And most people get that. Only leftist brainlets dont.

And how bad would that be if by 2100 the entire West is just a goblino wasteland of 45 BMI mutts shuttling ShartMart and McDonald's on hover scooters

*between

this

bump

>original tweet written by Uyghur in US
>poll result comes from a wechat group chat
go figure

>the Chinese are behind us in our racial struggle

fascinating.

>2100
Your optimism is hilarious

I live in a small tourist town in the North Coast. We have 1 Chinese family that has lived here for about 40 years. They are super cool and very redpilled, especially one of their sons.

They owned the local theater. I worked there for a while and they would let us watch pre screenings of any movie, we could bring as many friends as we wanted and had free run of the popcorn and pizza. Lost count of how many times we watched the LOTR films and Revenge of the Sith.

Good times and great people. This is obviously just my one exposition one Chinese family, but if they are any example of Chinese as a whole, I like em.

Chinese people are literally the most openly and unapologetically racist people on the planet lmao. It's practically beaten into them from childhood that if they ever bring a black person home they'll be disowned.

China's main problem is their communist government and the damage it has done to their culture, part of the cultural revolution partially erased empathy from Chinese culture which has had devastating results. Typically Chinese people fine though

>over 56%
>56%

Attached: 1553892274318.png (200x164, 45K)

fuck that
westerners are ball-less and weak

chinese men also make good bottoms, they like to please

It’s kinda funny
All the old boomers I work with are all saying the same type of stuff behind closed doors
>”Those Muslims don’t like it when the shoe’s on the other foot”
>”Taste of their own medicine”
>”That’s a fraction of what 9/11 felt like”
It really interesting to see how based some people are

>only 56%
blacker than you zhang

btfo by the chinese

based

based chinamen...just stay in china

As an Australian i'm endlessly fascinated by our obsession with multiculturalism and our complete fucking ignorance of the fact that white people are by far the least racist people on the planet.

Your average Poo, Chink etc hates Islam with passion that most of us cannot even begin fathom.

Attached: China.jpg (1058x938, 164K)

based chinks

China can have the planet as long as blacks, Muslims and Jews are destroyed also. That's where I am at this point.

The chinese are taking over everything. Looking at how whites keep cucking in the West. It's inevitable at this point. We Yellow Dawn now.

Attached: NEETS RISE UP.png (2365x1284, 1.5M)

That's actually a pretty good point.

Attached: 1552732357076.jpg (431x412, 48K)

Do not return an eye for an eye. For it is written "Vengeance is mine, I will repay."

Every single injustice a person commits will be seen upon death. The only way to escape this is also written - "forgive others and you will be forgiven."

I pray Saint Peter calls all of you.

>westerners are ball-less and weak
You mistake sleeping for weakness. If the west ever wakes up it will be a reckoning unlike anything the world has ever seen.

>If the west ever wakes up

Attached: 1542671942031.jpg (1440x1080, 426K)

>and thats a good thing!

That event and the way governments and medias treated it accidentally redpilled a lot of people.

>our obsession with multiculturalism

The Ruling Class is doing it by design. They are purposefully fracturing society so that everyone keeps squabbling amongst themselves and be completely unable to form a cohesive force capable of overthrowing the government. This is why every race and gender are constantly being played off against each other too.

In this case not exactly. But we understand the desire to remove kebab and we love a good revenge story.

We also culturally don't really have very strong concept of individual culpability, as exists in the West. So whereas many Westerners see the NZ shooter as killing 'innocents,' we can more readily understand the NZ shooter viewing all Muslims as valid targets for reprisal for the death of that European girl.

Ann Arbor is chink based city. Their way to control civil is very similar to China’s.

>im ok with this

wtf i love china now

China has no desert people with nasals of great length.

Attached: 1525547364933.png (1374x325, 48K)

>will Ann Arbor and Deerborn come to blows?

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGONBALL Z

Attached: 1551392386399.png (1080x1351, 86K)

That's a really nice way to get yourself overrun by people who don't believe in deferring vengeance to a deity.

People hate Muslims in the us as the media encourages it. Though media encourages beaner invasion so a lot of people support illegals.

Eat shit and die scumbag.

wtf I love china now

concentration chinks

Every time the 56% is mentioned I get a little PTSD of every ugly goblin I met

The media sucks Muslims off every chance it gets, Schlomo

Everyone links to these articles but very few people understand the full context. The truth is that China has been plagued by Islamic terror attacks since the late 2000s. We've had attempted plane hijackings, multiple trucks of peace, mass stabbings at train stations, hostage-takings, all sorts of shit. We've even had Islamists attacking mahjong parlors because gambling is haram.

None of this shit ever gets reported on in the West because it goes against the popular Western narrative of the Religion of Peace, so it all ends up being framed as OH NO MUH POOR OPPRESSED UIGHYRS.

>56%
based

Attached: mutt9.png (225x225, 12K)

Can confirm on being unapologetically racist and redpilled.

My parents and all of my close relatives are redpilled, met a friends’ parents for the first time yesterday at dinner, and they were also redpilled.

This is true amongst pretty much all East Asians, even though we fucking hate each other.

Taiwanbro! How does the NZ shooting strike you?

Reap what you sow.

I felt nothing watching that 16 min video.

And they say we the mainlanders have no empathy! Ha!

>Your average Poo, Chink etc hates Islam with passion that most of us cannot even begin fathom.
Based Aussie, he knows whats up

you can forgive someone and also kill them.