SCOTUS btfo's illegal spics

YANGOLOIDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1553035309485.jpg (1238x343, 56K)

Based. Will vote Trump again.

>law isn't the same for citizens and non-citizens
This only doesn't make sense for retards

Based and EcoFacistpilled

>that unabashedly biased reporting

Attached: 1400772967749.jpg (380x250, 28K)

this is fucking rad. i see libcucks are claiming this supercedes the constant toot but they forgot the constant toot doesn't apply to non whites i mean non americans

Reminder Yang opposes this ruling. Fuck the trannies shilling that gun banning chink

This is exactly why people voted for Trump.

The courts control everything, and Trump is stacking them in our favor. BASED

For $1000/m unconditionally I would absolutely sell out you and every other American. I could leave and live happily ever after, the country is doomed and no amount of charity to Israel or boomer platitudes will change that. Demographics = destiny, America is doomed. I'll take my bag.

>Demographics = destiny
Yang and the dems would double immigration and give every illegal amnesty if they could. Is that what you want?

kek 9th circuit btfo

Attached: 1438970811472.jpg (1832x1754, 683K)

nioce

Yes it's much better for families (let's not kid ourselves the migrants KNOW to bring children with them for ease of entry) to come in together, get released together because of political expediency and the flores agreement.

Then they won't turn up to court 40 percent of the time (politifact). At which point, ICE has to pick them up only to get blamed for being alt right fascists for doing their job.

What a fucking joke this is.

The law should serve citizens first. Non-citizens should be subject to its punishments and not benefit from its protections.

If you believe otherwise you're a commie globalist faggot, and should probably be deported alongside your comrades.

I see reading comprehension is lacking here

>I see reading comprehension is lacking here
This is the problem with retarded liberals, any time they are beaten with logic or insults they respond with this same, stale af, low energy response about how much more "educated" or "smart" they are. You're a fucking clown.

I was agreeing with you and expanding on your comment, bucko. "You" doesn't mean (You) when used rhetorically.

YES BECAUSE NON CITIZENS DONT HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS CITIZENS!!!

I thought you were disagreeing. I guess I'm the idiot now

Attached: 1552671053441.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

>thinking getting 12K at best is good living (not even taking into account increased inflation)
>meanwhile Tyrone gets that, more social programs, and reparations
No wonder Jews can easily manipulate this board, it only takes 12k at best to get everybody on board with helping minorities

>and have your guns grabbed too!
Fucking moron. Kill yourself deaftist faggot.

>$12k a year is enough to sell out your fellow man
ask me how I know your jewish, judas

and yet is was 5-4. And that's why you vote for Trump in 2020. Yang fags BTFO

vote Trump for a cleaner healthier environment.

More like SCROTUS

>law not same for citizens and non-citizens
Wait.... if I'm not a citizen, then legal system doesn't apply to me?

That's right. Ideally if illegals commit crimes in your soil they should just get executed.

>implying yang gang is against this
cool where’s my bag tho pops
lmao

It's more a case of leftists are only honest when they're being sarcastic.

you realize trump signed into law a bill that gives all "unaccompanied minors" citizenship as well as any illegal within something like 4 blocks of them. you realize that south america tried to send buses worth of kids with no supervision to america under obama during the 2016 election cycle

yeah but they're trying to change that. there's a city in the san francisco area that is letting illegal immigrants vote. VOTE. VOTE!!! how the fuck can they do that?

Yang opposes catch and detain. Kill yourself tranny.

californian here, please send nukes

Attached: prc.png (793x526, 173K)

He'll never get UBI through Congress so you'll sell your country out for nothing.

>I could leave and live happily ever after

On a thousand a month? How poor are you that that sounds amazing?

Why would I give a shit about some mexicans

I just want 1000 dollars