Tulsi vs Yang

1000$ or world peace. What is your choice Jow Forums?

Attached: mommy surfing.jpg (2500x1667, 3.23M)

$1000 for every retard = 30% increase in the cost of living, rendering the $1000 useless only fucking the currency on the foreign market.

Tulsi. Reminds me of Ron Paul when it comes to foreign policy.

$1000, but only because I'd rather have hyperinflation than lose the chance to kill dirty Muslims

yang=tulsi + $1000

this

Attached: SoTation.png (1280x1236, 2.09M)

Either way we are fucked. We need strong white men to be in charge, not a chink, and definitely not a woman.

ahh yes, the conservashit LIE that anything that helps taxpayers will cause inflation, but giving trillions to the wealthy jews is just fine.
everyone is sick of your bullshit.

Literally what is the difference between the two of them, they're both globalist shills, is UBI the only thing?

Would you trade 70 virgins a month, for $1000 yangbukkakes?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

YANG/TULSI 2020

>get me ron paul!
>sir, hes old and its just not happening
>well then get me his young, hot female democrat equivalent!
>got you senpai

Attached: brown woman bad.jpg (1160x773, 66K)

Tulsi #1

if any of the democrat 2020 candidate were to be a plant from the right it would be tulsi gabbard. she's has no interests in the democrats at all, literally just wants to burn the place down.

>vote for in the primaries so the libs are stuck between drumf and hot grill who wants to add more judges to the SCOTUS

Todd 2000 $

>streetshitter or a based alpha hmmm tough

Id go with the non streetshitter.

>hot island gril
>micropenis

>pol
>world peace

Do you know where you are?

Yang/Tulsi 2020

both

nice bait faggot

Attached: dore.png (332x375, 194K)

Tulsi/Rand Paul 2020

I would unironically vote for this over Trump

World peace and milky from mommy

Attached: 85d0fcb1ce02a3bcbd3ec0967d877f4f.jpg (750x696, 72K)

>this shit-tier argument again.
Wrong. Alaska has the lowest rate of inflation of all US states, a trend beginning and sustained since 1982 when they introduced their permanent fund (everyone gets $1-2k a year). If UBI were to devalue the currency, we should have seen the opposite effect in Alaska. Many more examples here: medium.com/basic-income/evidence-and-more-evidence-of-the-effect-on-inflation-of-free-money-a3dcc2a9ea9e

Attached: 1542623042413.jpg (581x767, 92K)

I was on the Tusli train for a while but the yang has exponentially more meme potential, so I gotta go yang gang

Neither! Poverty and war worldwide are my platforms. Especially in Israel, California, New York City, and Melbourne.

World Peace + universal healthcare, student debt erasure, infrastructure investment, union rights, end to corporate domination, etc.

Attached: tulsi.png (674x960, 568K)

none
we pick chaos

Attached: honk bane.jpg (556x378, 75K)

pol is a board of peace

World peace? Never gonna happen I’ll take the grand a month which will also never happen.

Attached: insulation.png (1861x343, 49K)