What would Jow Forums be like if every lurker actually posted and contributed to discussions?

What would Jow Forums be like if every lurker actually posted and contributed to discussions?

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-232904.png (2048x1145, 1.05M)

Endless liberal tears

Threads would fill so damn fast, and move so fast that the tide of feedback would sweep away any chance of actual discussion. People would be lucky to get in a single post before a thread filled.

Attached: future city.jpg (964x712, 341K)

The world consciousness would collapse in on itself

Attached: 1550812698071.jpg (1010x1024, 80K)

Lots of dumb journalists spewing idiotic statements. Lots of shit that doesn't make any sense no matter what language you speak. Lots of arguments that were never thought through. Pretty much how it is now.

This. It would be horrified screaming viewed a high speeds.

i used to lurk for years and started posting here a few months ago
people seem to like me, i get a lot of (((you)))s and someone asked me if i was the next hitler once

fag

exactly this

Imagine if people didn't actually follow the first few months of only lurking rule

Attached: 1552995298000.gif (329x470, 1.86M)

we’re being raided on so many fronts that sensible discussion is subversive

What took you so long, queer?

The only lurkers are boomers that can barely figure out how to open their email

>POO in LOO
>pajeet
Defecit of creative insults for starters

kys newfag

Maximum autism.

>he didn't lurk for half a decade before making his first post

Attached: eJwNwlsOhCAMAMC7cAAqlJfehiBBd9USWr-Md9-dzKPucahFbSKdF4B150Jj1Sw0cqu6EbWj5r6zLnRCFsllO-slDNYbE9OcEI3z (540x532, 46K)

>77111
Welp

Attached: 97122044-8AB5-47F4-8C9F-D54C58A6C174.gif (480x386, 2.41M)

So it’d be like /b/ 10 years ago

>defecate of insults

lmao

Well, you wouldn't see any more Australian flags.

Attached: 1277613430204.png (300x300, 64K)

I typically don't respond in Jow Forums threads because the majority of people here are smarter, funnier, and most importantly, care a whole hell of a lot more about things than I do.

With that said, all you need to do is look at the 2016 election stretch from June to November for an idea of what a fully participant Jow Forums would resemble. You know those stickies we had for the debates? Every thread would be a sticky.

Attached: 1338868521296.jpg (349x642, 49K)

it’d be shit I assume. ive lurking for a couple weeks and i still dont know shit about this amazing Jow Forums chat room

patients run the asylum faggot fuck off

this is why

>memeflag

reveal yourself kiwi

You have to go back

you have to quit being a fag

I've had more intelligent & productive political discussion on /mu/ than on here, this board is mostly just shitposters.

I wished I copyrighted the term "demonrat". It's cool though, I LOVE your show judge pirro!

im no kiwi im actually this retarded

it would be much, much worse and its already been getting worse lately. our standards and barriers of entry have slipped a bit, revitalization and a good purge might be in order

It would probably lower the average IQ to that of /b/ but have much more gore because of how many edgy faggots there are on here.

No thanks, fuck lurkers

Your not wrong -

Literal lurker first time post

> tfw actively browse Jow Forums for a few hours a day for what I think is over 10 years now and only bother occasionally replying to posts like this.

I guess it’s kind of weird that I have a giant sense of solidarity towards Jow Forums users but don’t even contribute to it. I guess I just like (or have romanticized it) the thought that somewhere else out there someone else like me turns to this to feel a sense of belonging.

Attached: 23E04D0A-7B0B-4163-9C38-587F8BF9D24E.jpg (540x564, 98K)

Still a shithole but with more cuckery and faggotry

Even someone like you can influence it. Some shitposts I make end up on entirely different boards or even friend's instant messages.

You can easily influence it rather than only see yourself getting influenced by it.

Attached: 1548402466995.png (896x1024, 997K)

Attached: asduszfasfafna.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

Attached: autismus prime.jpg (640x640, 49K)

yeah nah

Been lurking on and off here since 2004. I rarely make a post. I just come here for news and stay to enjoy the banter. I'm sure there are many just like me.