Ask a race traitor anything

I had a thing for the asian ladies and made some half babies. Regret it now. Ask me anything.

Attached: D4955246-A74A-4694-9C5A-481AB54BA4D4.jpg (545x793, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What kind of Asian are we talking? Honorary aryan asian or south east asians?

imagine getting paid to make these every day only for a bunch of Jow Forumstards to laugh and ignore you

Why do you regret it?

That’s exactly what I was going to ask. Are they tarded or something? Are they violent and won’t listen to you? Elaborate.

“Jungle Asian” as they are referred to here.

No one paying me.

Because she’s a psycho and mentally unstable. Having to support someone sending lots of money “home” every month was annoying too. The biggest reason I regret is becoming aware of the sire situation Caucasian people are in these days. I wish to have brought into the earth another white child but white women never liked me enough romantically. Is this a fault or my own or some sort or social conditioning?

>I had a thing for the asian ladies and made some half babies.
>posts picture of black woman and white man with their kids

Haha I know. I have had a bad night and didn’t feel like searching long enough to find a representational photo.

It’s still fairly accurate however. My children do not look white in the slightest.

Assuming your post is serious, I'll answer your question of "Is this a fault or my own or some sort or social conditioning?". First off, everything in your life is your fault. I don't say this to be mean and I realize certain things are out've your control, but I say it so maybe you'll be accountable in life for everything going on in it despite how little control you may have had over certain things. Take ownership no matter what. Secondly, did social conditioning lead you to race mix? Probably. White can reject you left and right, but you'll still want to fulfill your biological function and have children despite the race of the person.

*White women can reject you left and right

My first ever GF was a white girl who had already been with multiple black men. I had many other white GF’s after that but they all turned out to be whores. Finally I thought I had finally found the one in a virgin asian girl. But ultimately her mental instability seemed to be too much. Should I just kill myself?

I’m not lying, joking, or larping. Suicide feels like the only escape from such a hostile world to straight white males.

Lol congrats on a successful troll. Also SAGE

Those types have Abbo blood in them, so good luck with the gypsy children. Pic related btw.

Attached: Racial Break Down Composite.png (1205x1551, 288K)

I can't see how he'd be lying.

Attached: BBC.jpg (500x452, 94K)

OI MATE, OP IZ JUST BAITIN' US! ABANDON SHIP!

Not a troll desu famalam

Read and The language is too stereotypical and over the top.

What is this place if I can’t even tell the truth and find some sort of discourse ?

Well its the god honest truth. My first ever GF grew up and was raised in public housing which was was mostly black in demographics. Our first ever date I dropped her off and had a group of black guys across the street smoking weed asking me if she still gived good head. I of course thought they were fucking with me and giving me shit. After a while and seeing me around the neighbourhood enough they were asking it I wanted to smoke with them. That was cool becuase it felt like acceptance. But still, I tell the truth.

#BleachKrieg

pretty much you in a nutshell

Attached: 1529000938841.png (502x650, 444K)

>Regret it now
Damn, I never seriously consider how people like you must feel because I'm always too pissed off at you for making more mutts in the first place.

do you experience sudden urges to kill yourself because you are a leaf and a race traitor?

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

>half babies
And why not whole ones ? What part did you kept ?

>white women never liked me enough romantically. Is this a fault or my own or some sort or social conditioning?
did it never occur to you to lift weights and learn MMA?

how do I get a nigger gf?

Attached: 143f6tz.jpg (820x1024, 60K)

(No father would say that)

Sorry dude, if you can't even get a jungle asian to truly love you, you got serious problems.

asians are crazy
pol thinks their the best becuase they have 0 social interaction
probably the worst race
>shit cooks, crazy, bitchy, selfish, shit at sex

Since you regret it, tell the anons out there why you fell for yellow cunt to begin with and why they shouldn't follow in your footsteps given what you've learned now.

be white

Attached: 15678665_leface.jpg (960x904, 220K)

How does yellow fever start? I'd like to avoid that in the future.

The mystery meat races will become a real threat in the future. I think 1 in every 10 births in the U.S. is mutt now and the mystery meat countries in South America are some of the most violent in the world.

Are you still married?

>Straight white male.
No straight white male would call themselves that.
SAGE!

Dude all women are psycho and mentally unstable

When are you going to kill your family and run off with some coke whores?

Why would you want to smell and listen to that monkey shit all day?

I'm in the same boat, fellow race traitor. However, my child came out with blonde hair and green eyes, and looks 100% just like me, not even a hint of Japanese features. I realize it's a 1 in a million longshot, but I get to pump tight jap snatch full of my herculean man sauce, without regret. Cheers faggots.

>lying on a Chinese interracial forum
sad

I'm with a puerto rican, she's 60% iberian and loves me 100%.
I'm supposed to break her heart and look for a flat white woman who's as depressed in life as I am?
Fuck that.

your level of cope thrills me.

hoping to be you one day is the thing that maintains my sanity in this degenerate shithole we call Europe.
Will I ever make it?

not as much as your delusion

Reach for the stars, brother man. Don't let that flame inside die.

That's what my Uncle Rico said before he stuck his big toe up my butt.

1) find place where black women hang out
2) talk to any/all that you find attractive
3) repeat until one wants to be your gf

That's it. Black women are way easier to pull than Whites or Asians.

Thank you for your kind words, may you have a nice day

>This.
Which jungle are we talking about leaf?

lmao SEA. Not even the Chinese consider them human. think about it.