/rg/ - Romania general, Romanian Dance of Eunuch NIHIL edition

This thread is for discussion of Romanian politics and events.
>discuss politics and to get them further towards normsters, and to create a new political movement.
>ignore shillies
>List of issues
-Romania lacks a serious nationalist party. This is why we need to bring a new wave of nationalism (especially among zoomsters).
-majority of Romanians are unaware of the anti-white, degenerate agenda of the European Union. They only see benefits of EU funds and freedom to work in the West.
-While PSD is controlled by (((them))), they are not spreading the disease of progressivitism here (yet). If the opposition (USR, PNL, +PLUS, #MuiePSD, #rezist etc.) gains power, they will do exactly what the EU tells them to do. This must be avoided at all costs, and this is why we must attack their narrative.
>Polls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Romanian_presidential_election#Opinion_polls
m.activenews.ro/stiri-politic/Sondaj-Cu-cine-veti-vota-la-alegerile-europarlamentare-din-26-mai-2019-154524 (vote AD)
>Redpills
incorectpolitic.com/puneti-va-tot-mai-multe-intrebari/
m.evz.ro/planul-kalergi-5-stapani-ai-lumii-masoni-hitler.
m.evz.ro/diicot-bani-rezist-george-soros-bitcoin.html
sursazilei.ro/miscarea-rezist-o-masa-de-manevra-folosita-de-forte-externe/
>Alternative Media
incorectpolitic.com
activenews.ro/
buciumul.ro/
justitiarul.ro/
certitudinea.ro
>Romanian News and facts for foreigners
romania-insider.com/
romaniajournal.ro/
positivenewsromania.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
>/rg/pastebin
pastebin.com/nhui661T

Romanian dance & music youtube.com/watch?v=Ybk6TKn-cNA

Have you danced yet today?

Attached: eunuch.gif (334x251, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O00tCTqVUJY
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3t5eZNp8KKPclB3LUpBelZRN3c/view?usp=drivesdk
politico.eu/article/the-questionable-six-running-in-romanias-local-elections-corruption-bucharest/
aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2017/06/romania-people-power-170604093555833.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread approved by shillator Dragnea!

Attached: isla19.jpg (600x600, 17K)

SAGE

Why are the memeflags only on Jow Forums?

Sorry, but you have to have a romanian flag in order to post here properly, begone HIDF jew.

making the thread comfy with some music

youtube.com/watch?v=O00tCTqVUJY

This pile of shit dragged itself out of Jow Forums again.

If you are truly a ROMANIAN, vote for Dragnea.

Attached: isla12.jpg (760x420, 151K)

>This pile of shit

that would be your mom. Also, why are you on Jow Forums daily like 24/7, don't you have anything better to do faggot?

Sage gypsy thread

Attached: 30836130924_e9930dbbce_b.jpg (683x1024, 234K)

If his mom is a pile of shit, then he himself is a greater convoluted piece of shit than her lmao. Like regurgitated reabsorbed diarrhea or something.

Attached: isla17.jpg (825x534, 75K)

LOL true, you made me kek so hard.

All the fatherless kids are like this, no wonder why the suicide rate's so high in h*ngary.

I am a dragnea supporter too, how did you know?

Attached: isla18.jpg (620x348, 103K)

I couldn't care less about that piece of shit country, yet they say it's more better than ours, which isn't true. Hungary is basically romania, but smaller lol, been there once.

That' s a lot of guess work for a gypsy tard.

There is no hope in the younger generation, I am in university and every student is an alcoholic, drug addict, skinny fat mentally ill piece of shit, the only hope is that accelerationism runs it's course and sends us into civil war. Just like Hitler said, if we were Muslims our country would have been in a better shape because we are a failed people unable to control it's most basic urges, animals basically.

Did you hear what happened to a fellow romanian women in England?
She got beaten by some 10 faggots, I can't name them "dudes" because they aren't for beating a woman who also HAD CHILDREN. And she wasn't a gypsy at all.

The english are known for their obnoxious xenophobic behavior on the eastern europeans.

>university

and what UNI is that? I hope it's not medicine, lol, because if it was true, then people would die mutilated on the tables.

>I couldn't care less about that piece of shit country, yet
>keeps spamming threads and ignoring MODS decisions

romanian woman*

Daily reminder

>Open Jow Forums X, select filters & Comments.
## Shitposts ##
/virgins/i
/virgin/i
/cocaine/i
/ave a line/i
/never been to a party/i

>Open Jow Forums X, select filters & Filename. Add the below.

/^tfwdrugs\d*\.jpg$/
/^ave a line ya virgin\.jpg$/

>Say goodbye to the boring cunts

>Open Jow Forums X, select filters & Flags. And paste in. This hides the meme flags

/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Hippie$/
/^Templar$/
/^Catalonia$/
/^DEUS VULT$/
/^European$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^Anarchist$/
/^Confederate$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Gadsden$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Communist$/
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Jihadi$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Muslim$/
/^Nazi$/
/^Republican$/
/^Pirate$/
/^United Nations$/
/^National Bolshevik$/
/^Commie$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^Europe$/
/^Tree Hugger$/

Yes I did, that's why I went trashing their general yesterday. The english are some ugly mean cunts, just like the catalonian memeflag ITT.

Law. Also we women are all whores and if a father let's his daughter goes to uni he is basically giving up on her. There is no stopping the whore behaviour as I've been with 3 girls that have "serious" relationships so far. There is no hope for this country except total destruction and rebuilding by the hands of better people than us. We had our chances with Corneliu Zelea now we deserve this disgusting decaying fate of a doomed race and people. I for one am thinking of learning Russian and moving to one of their Muslim districts

That's what I did bratha.

The gadsden/catalunian memeflag appears everytime we discuss politics. Seems like a triggered shill against us. Romanians are a based people and always will be.

Daily reminder, gypsies aren't romanian.

/rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>learning russian
>move to muslim districts

lol why, do you wanna be a churka?

They are the new romanians, look at how much gipsies and low educated romanians breed compared to the ones supposedly smarter. Maybe it's better we are being replaced, maybe it will fasten the collapse

Muslims are healthier as a People than ours who only drink, smoke, eat and whore around with no purpose or direction in life. I respect Isis fighters more than any disgusting romanian of our modern times

So you want to be a turk? Nice, I always supported the hypothesis we descend from cuman turks.

Attached: orospuevladi.jpg (537x353, 21K)

Why are you such a defeatist user?

>muslim
>healthier
pick one, they circumcise, so would you agree with that?

I simply see no way for our nation to do something because the majority are closer to animals than human beings

They don't smoke, drink, take drugs and women are beat or killed if they cheat. Apply that to our people and we might stand a chance

I would agree with circumcision, it helps you get rid of SIDA

Attached: allah.jpg (489x336, 75K)

/rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is
/rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlm_UkJKE4dPQkNHKKSkvOZ8C_gtozrQW_jFZhMwZTHTLFVtkL.jpg (230x219, 13K)

So you are agreeing with converting our latin people to a TURKIC one? Nice, so you adhere to TURAN empire.

If that happens, we will be albania-tier or turk-tier.

Attached: lolxd.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

It's not healthy of thinking in that way of your nation, but yes, some of us are completely turks. Who put manele at the maximum sound possible.

DO YOR JOB YOU 0 PAY SACK OF CRAP!

Romania is a based country. I might end up living there in the future since my gf is Romanian, I hope you guys manage to sort out your corrupt government and make it the best country in Europe and not become a slave to the EU.

We are even related to the albanian people lol, their language has some loanwords from us through the dacian substratum.

What people? The more educated ones are too busy or brainwashed to breed so only gipsies and subhumans breed. Islam would provide a healthy framework for our people but it's too late and we're now a godless nation of inbreds and subhuman alcoholics. Have fun having a family knowing your future wife is probably sucking some drunk loser's dick in a university park somewhere

>to sort out your corrupt government

we will, but drop that my "gf is of X nation" meme, cause we know asian dicks have no chance to europoid women. ;) take this as a compliment.

/rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is

>helps
getaloadofthisguy.png

And here i thought you guys gave up on this thread, least you could do is send out invites to the party

13 KB

/rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is /rg/ is >/rg/ is

I have no idea about who outbreeds who, but I've seen blond little kids everyday while going to the supermarket, and their parents were swarthier than them. I think the newer generation might have a chance, it's all about being born sooner or later.

For example, the people born in 1995-1999 are kind of obnoxious in romania.

they thought she was polish

Well, nihil sine deo gave up cause he received his sünnet (circumcision) and was too sober to create another /rg/ , we never gave up, he did. I just took a vacation.

13 KB

thats embarasing for them, the muslims rape them and they turn on easterns euros

No, all she did was saying to them to speak less louder, because the kids were sleeping.

It's true, i am circumcised too, and I enjoy it.

not all eastern euros are based though.

Yes, she said they screamed at her 'polish cunt'.

I’m half anglo anyway but that’s besides the point. Bucharest is the safest capital city in Europe and the only real problem is government corruption and the fucking tigani. Even the Muslims and Africans in Romania are all there to study or work properly. It’s a shining example of what the rest of Europe should be and could be.

Enjoy, famalam: drive.google.com/file/d/0B3t5eZNp8KKPclB3LUpBelZRN3c/view?usp=drivesdk

I see those blond kids too.

I also read an article where they were saying we use danish sperm banks to have our children blond blue eyed, lol. This was in 2016.

how does cutting off your foreskin help you get rid of sida? are implying you had sida and the circumsision cured you?

Romanians confirmed for looking like the polish people lmao.

I wouldn't see her as polish anyway, that's the quintessentially romanian phenotype.

Have no idea, i got circumcised at 4 months old. Too young to remember anything .

ive never met a pole i didnt like

sounds like you got jewed my fren

>Even the Muslims and Africans in Romania are all there to study or work

True, I've started to see them almost 7 or more times a month around the metros or malls.

I even had one in the liseli (high school) who was from france, but he was black.

The Polish in the UK can get fucked, Romanians and Bulgarians are hard workers and honest people though.

The interesting thing is that white Brits, Asians and Blacks are all against Eastern Europeans in the UK. The only people who pretend they aren’t are the EDL who allow some Poles into their marches waving their Polish flag but after the march they go back to Pole bashing.

dont you niggers have work or something?

>government corruption and the fucking tigani

Yes we have a lot of corruption, and the tigani are usually found in pockets throughout the country, but they mostly go where the money is much.

The cops are also corrupt here.

Only some sectors are safe.

Nah, my dad is iranian, but i am fully euro. My mom chose it.

13 KB

when i went to Bucuresti and started trying to red pill my cousins they were shocked at what i was telling them about niggers because all the niggs there were “smart and hardworking” (im romanian born in canada)

my STEP-dad, cause he's not genetically, the true genetic piç dad abandoned her.

so you got arabed is what your saying?

Blacks appear quite based in the movies the ameriturds make, I don't deny the fact. Some of the educated black people are indeed trying to make a change of view of their people.

But they aren't very smart anyway.

geeze bro, if you see the nig nogs in canada
theres a big population of somalians that are infesting the governement houseing around where i live

Iranians aren't arabs, afro-asiatic speakers.

But you could also say like that.

I know a swede with a similar story like mine. I guess the multiculturalism really does the number these days.

>Politician currently in jail is running in the election

Attached: auscunt.jpg (1242x1218, 712K)

Somalians are muslim blacks, they aren't so based.

once they change the law so that hes no longer a criminal that wont be aproblem :^)

Who are you talking about?

I wouldn't call them nig nogs, I would address to them as kaffers/kaffir.

the only blacks i like are eritrians and ethiopians, i havent met one i dont actually like but somalians are hated even by other nigs

somalis/horners are just the distant ancestors of the current greek population.

Attached: greek2.png (778x376, 484K)

that shits all horsecrap man

lol

>ethiopians

Maybe because they're coptic Orthodox.

aperantly they cause shit in uk but i dont know, the ones around here are pretty small and chilled out

13 KB

Maybe, but greeks really look like middle eastern levantines.

Attached: hellenics.jpg (894x565, 346K)

thats because the levantines are actualy greeks decendants, not the other way around

>The embattled mayor told reporters he would not be intimidated by the DNA and would campaign from jail if he had to. "I am running again because I wan
politico.eu/article/the-questionable-six-running-in-romanias-local-elections-corruption-bucharest/
Maybe not them, but I saw a doccumentary, it was some Bucharest mayor

How's the life in canada? Cheap, easy?

hmmm

Attached: turk2.png (1440x1080, 662K)

>2016

That's old, very old.

Ponta is out from politics since 2015 the collectiv fire outbreak.

Vanghelie is a gypsy from sector 5 bucharest.

I don't know about the others.

lol
its getting rough, the chinese and indians have destroyed our housing market so were paying 1450 just for rent, and we have a crazy deal because our landlord is also romanian, besides that and everything else being expensive its pretty gay to be honest
i want to move to romania

This is ponta's brother, maybe he'll run for some political position, since he knows sevil shaideh.

Attached: nihilmafiotu.png (630x365, 272K)

>i want to move to romania
but do you know any romanian?

Some cunt won seats from a prison cell
aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2017/06/romania-people-power-170604093555833.html
Maybe it was just some shit a while back.
It still happened though.

ya, i understand it 100% but i dont have to the grammer and vocabulary that i do in english so its difficult to speak exclusivly romanian
the romanians here think i was born in romania untill i tell them im “canadian” because i speak it so well

>In a culture of corruption, can Romania's youth be the hope the country needs to continue its transformation to democracy?

Of course, the tineret/youth here is progressive, and keeps up with the secularist (((EU))) values. Like 80% of them are secularist. They do things ad litera as the book says. Some of the youth go in the west study here, last year some did go after they graduated bac exam in may.

How I said, this country will change because of the newer generations, and maybe their knowledge about IT & stuff. I don't know about the corruption, everyone can have a friend and when he's in trouble use his "admin" functions to help him out it's a basic thing.

Did you ever do a 23andme test?

no, why?