How will you celebrate BASED Doctor Baruch "the original kebab remover" Goldstein this Purim?

Yeah that's right goyim. Your NZ hero is nothing more than a copycat!

Here's a quick run down:
>be medical doctor in Eretz Israel
>refuse to treat arab patients
>lmao.webm
>get tired of shitskin muzzies being your ancestral homeland
>kill a bunch of muzzies at one of their holy sites
>kill them on the Jewish holiday of Purim
>majorLMAOeverywhere.gif
>still viewed as a hero today in E''Y

Baruch Kopel Goldstein (Hebrew: ברוך קופל גולדשטיין; December 9, 1956 – February 25, 1994) was an American-Israeli physician, religious extremist, and mass murderer[2] who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshippers and wounding another 125.[3][4] He was beaten to death by survivors of the massacre.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q-4ZLivn0

Attached: Baruch_Goldstein.jpg (216x296, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6hEJtcPuxs
youtube.com/watch?v=VLB9iocG82s
youtube.com/watch?v=XE7wb2NzEGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ethnonationalist warrior celebrated as a hero in israel
>ethnonationalist warrior condemned as a monster in the west
Really makes u think

fuck that kike

Attached: 1524818535559.jpg (648x720, 60K)

Attached: 1531898569373.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

Checked

oh boy here comes the threadshitting

he's not celebrated here as a hero though.. his ideology is banned and illegal, after the arab terorists the second ones who are targeted by the shabak are those extra right wing fanatics.

personaly i dont see how this lunacy ever defended me as an israeli and i never will,
no one with a sane mind wants murderous lunatics to suddenly lash out at innocents and completly change to political atmosphere, those fantasies are for comfy neets who want to see the world burn.

>personaly i dont see how this lunacy ever defended me as an israeli and i never will,
That's because you're a liberal faggot from Tel Aviv

this faggot is from the peripheria, did and still does more for this country than a random idiot disapora like you. me, like many others, are tired of random idiots in politics thinking they can buy our hearts by screaming "death to arabs" and "left are traitors", yeah, jsut meme agaisnt the arabs! because who cares abotu the economy, about the cynic neglectence of civil services and infrastructures, from hospitals to transport to living expenses who slave us all to property, things that the right never solved in 40 years and never will as they want to rob us all. fuck off with all the settlments who rob our taxes, instead of bulding new road or hospital we need to pay with taxes and with soldier's blood to looney settlemnts in the heart of some arab shithole village?
lets see those fanatics help the weak of society instead of citing violence.

libtard confirmed

you lack points to cancel my real criticism, so you resort to your keyboard warrior antics, proving once more that right wing are rich spoiled faggots who dont care about the society they live off.

>did and still does more for this country than a random idiot disapora like you
If money from the diaspora dried up, then you would be fucked. Which faggot costume are you wearing this year? Are you and your boyfriend wearing matching costumes?

>fuck off with all the settlments who rob our taxes, instead of bulding new road or hospital we need to pay with taxes and with soldier's blood to looney settlemnts in the heart of some arab shithole village?
Plenty of new roads are built in Judea and Samaria.

dry it up already, it all goes to the settlments.

still, you lack valid points and only expose your latent homosexuality with the obsession with "fag" remarks.

Baruch Oybama

Attached: 1553068754807.png (432x592, 412K)

>it all goes to the settlments.
So what? You don't think the land should be settled?

thats right, that is what i am saying, all goes for the settlments, while the heart of israel is one big traffic jam of rage. we are the working class force who pay taxes and drive the economy's wheels, while they sit on their almsot free housing in the wealthy settlemnts, getting payed by the "faggots", getting protected by the "faggot" soldiers.

no, it shouldnt be settled, its a waste of money.
they are living above the law and on everybody's expense.

In our nations this very BASED doctor would be all for flooding us with Arabs.

So move out of Tel Aviv and get some reasonable housing and a better quality of life.
they are living above the law and on everybody's expense.
The same can be said for the haredim, but at least the settlers are contributing to society.

how the settlers contribute to society that others dont?, enlighten me please?

you opend the gates for arabs because you just dont want to create children anymore while having a growing old sector, who will finance them? the small local workforce? you wanted a quick solution so you opened the gates to arabs, you stop caring about creating a family.

You honestly believe the haredim contribute to society?

>He was beaten to death by survivors of the massacre.

Why would I celebrate someone without an exit plan?

>his ideology is banned and illegal

i call bullshit

Attached: ayelet-shaked.png (879x545, 485K)

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

hitler on her shoulder as inspiration?

the only thing Baruch did wrong strategically is that he took it upon himself to kill Arabs outside the army. he was dumb.

everybody in Israel knows that if you really want to kill Arabs you join the airforce. that way you can kill 200-300 arabs a day every 2 years when one of those "operations" in gaza break and make it to your favorite sitcom at 9PM, eat supper at 10PM and fuck your wife at 11PM

you never killed a person in your life and its obvious, stop preaching empty words.

Still waiting for an answer to

never did but what does that have to do with what i said? you think airforce pilots give a shit? or the artillery brigade? or the soldiers sniping gaza's protesters every weekend.

all of them are glad to kill arabs just like Baruch. the only difference is that they do it while wearing uniforms.

look how happy those guys are! they're having a ball. filming it and everything... they should get a GoPro like brenton Tarrant and do a livestream.

this is 2019, people have standards

youtube.com/watch?v=VLB9iocG82s

what makes you think i like them more? because i dislike settlments? both of these sectors are above the law, i dislike both.

soldiers do what the country tells them to do, they didnt come to sperg out with guns, those who do behave like autists find themselves in jail (elor azaria for example).

if you led a country and an army, would you want them to follow your lead and path, your grand idea and strategy, or would you rather let all the spergs to use your weapons to do what they want to who they want even though you told them not to?

hell, a person who acts from his own accord is more respectful in my eyes...elor azaria's crime was not that he killed that arab, killing arabs is the Israeli national sport after soccer. elor's crime was that he killed an arab in a place known to have leftist activists who film any corner any time.

Israeli's already do what they want with the weapons. i dont see your point here... Israelis hardly ever do time in military prisons for killing arabs, even when they get sentenced it get reduced. Israeli soldiers do more time in military prisons for smoking weed then killing arabs.

the amount of threads posted in the past few hours about "U NO LIKE MOOSLIMS U JOO" are so fucking telling that this board is being shill to hell

nobody likes either of these fucking desert dweller demon races

>Semite killed other semites before being killed by other semites
Not sure what the big deal is here?

and as for the whole "the country tells them to do" thing...
we know who used that line dont we?

Attached: FOER-jumbo.jpg (1024x722, 108K)

realy? so the army is a place for young individuals to express their rage with free guns and equipment? lets just let them all express their feelings, kill whoever because there is no consequences and there is no plan and strategy, in fact, there is no way, just sporadic shootings, amirite?
who needs 'em generals, they are just there to spoil the fun and play the boring adults.

you have no concept of what an army is, how it works and what is its mission. its always the jobniks/mishtamtim/מסרבי פקודה who are the most ""hardcore"" in their opinions.
the same ones who say סיירת או ניירת because they are just so patriotic, and if you dont bring them a gun, they dont want to help their army at all and go for profil 21 straight away. yeah, you are of that kind.

>realy? so the army is a place for young individuals to express their rage with free guns and equipment?

BINGO!

the generals do orchestrate the oporastion, but yeah, basically its boys being boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=XE7wb2NzEGg

i never took part in this shit. its disgusting, the army is full by nothing of bloodthirsty airheads, or just airheads. Kaban all the way baby

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore.

not suprised at all that a משתמט tries to larp as the most alt right speaker there is.

>That's because you're a liberal faggot from Tel Aviv
He is

he looks like that tranns kids gay father with hair

> just airheads
projecting

Attached: March 20th 2019.jpg (546x590, 65K)

>wasted
id be in favor of a muzzie wiping out a cinna-gog or two as well

lol "Mishtamet" what are you trying to shame me for not becoming an NPC IDF soldier? fuck off. fuck israel, fuck the IDF, fuck Baruch Goldstein, fuck Brenton Tarrent, fuck all those "just fallowed the orders" faggots -both in israel and in nazi germany. fuck all this. fuck all of you. if i could drown this whole thing with my diarrhea i would.

Attached: killcapital.jpg (362x218, 14K)

>fuck all those "just fallowed the orders" faggots
i like this jew

Attached: 1552261884386.jpg (715x561, 46K)

"The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You" - Polish Proverb

>Your NZ hero is nothing more than a copycat!
Have you read his lol 'manifesto'? It's a massive spew of memes and internet horseshit. Aside from the typos and shit-tier grammar, it's remarkable in that it has not a single shred of originality.

You are a fucking traitorou scum. Baruch is a hero who did a favor to all Jews

woho there, you just flipped from extreme right to extreme left that easy, what a spineless cretin, saying faggot this faggot that, but revealign yourself as the biggest pussy on the thread (and there is a competition among your peers)

realy, alt right israelis are the biggest 5th column there is, trying to show basment neo nazis from abroad how ""based"" you are. dont you get it that its weaklings who used the "based" and latent homosexual memes?

go ahed, who it helped? 2000 terror attacks later, who is scared? who stopped?

He stopped a massacre and saved Jewish lives. Do I need to link the video again?

He reduced the Arab population. Also somebody posted here a video where an American Jews explains that thoose killed Arab were planning to comit a terrorist attack.

Also America is our bitch and you should be happy because without the Diaspora you would die of hunger

go ahed diaspora, i strongly support you stop funding.

> source: my ass

forgot your meme flag rabbi, now i know why you're in every anti muslim thread

I dont hide anything. I am currently not in Israel or US

>t.Shabbos goy posting from Israel

> t. a poserous weakling trying to impress the basment dwellers of the world with his "based" comments