What's pol's official stance about Incels?

What's pol's official stance about Incels?

Attached: 1553069662891.jpg (1080x1094, 539K)

Someone who just needs a push in the right direction

Wow the incel thing is really being pushed today. Are you writing a college paper on it?

I'd like to fuck that twink.

Most of them are dudes without fathers and hasn't learned how to be a man, it's not really their fault people should try to help them instead of ridiculing the.

Hi huffpost. Shouldn't you be making a quiz about how to tell if your a faggot or something?

There's no such thing.

"incel" isn't a part of my vocabulary

who cares? i have dated multiple women in my life and my conclusion is this: women are shit. women are children. they have no morals. they are parasites. stay away from them.

Yea the term is actually virgin, idk why people come up with new vocabulary for shit like this

It is over.

shut the fuck up jew
your rat race isn't worthy enough to talk to white people

Attached: 1552865918195.png (798x774, 561K)

Unbased
May aids poo your loo

The only true incels are the mentally retarded and severely deformed.

I'm an awkward fucker who is fairly ugly and I got laid by just talking to the women at my work and literally telling them I want to fuck them when I noticed that they were being overly-flirty with me.

The real joke is that I haven't cum during sex yet due to the Death Grip Syndrome I developed from jacking it all day every day for well over a decade.

Attached: 1531436950136.png (851x634, 1.21M)

Nobody uses CRT monitors anymore. I haven't seen one in a long time.

Fucking twinks is the most based thing you can do. Women have no power over gay men.

while standing at the edge of a cliff, right

They're violent and feral, egotistical savages that frequent Plebbit and demand praise for every little accomplishment. At least the Robots here are sad sacks of neglect and are only a danger to themselves. Those fuckers, however, are destructive to everyone around them.

Attached: meguface_by_kipteitei-das8c1a.jpg (300x300, 64K)

It's just a word made up by fat/obnoxious bitches who can't get everything they want because they have trash stats.

The "people" that make this shit up are master psychological projectors.

They don't exist

Because if you go around calling people virgins you sound about 14. It's literally playground bullshit.

choise of wives I might have made, but by the triall of others I perceived them but mala necessaria, inconvenient commodities :

>At least the Robots here are sad sacks of neglect and are only a danger to themselves.
THE GRINCH
IN A MASK
HOLDING A GUN

Lol pretty much yeah

Attached: download (2).jpg (246x205, 6K)

Go ask reddit, thats where they hang out. Oh and thanks a hole bunch for fucking up my country last Friday cunt.

The need eradication.
Just like you.

Enjoy pooaids

Demonizing poor lads who are too autistic to get laid? Can only end well.

Yep, how did society get to a point where virgins are making national news just because they are virgins.

1 post by OP, stupid topic, this is a shitty slide thread.

They can't get laid, and they're probably not too happy about it. Understandable.

This, it would have been dismissed as juvenile nonsense 20 or 30 years ago, the world seems to be getting stupider every year.

Take the money the government gives refugees, and give it to the incels. Everyone else has been mind-raped by STDs.

Attached: 1515934156746.jpg (583x667, 52K)

It's stupid and clownish but also a bit scary. People in the media and politics are literally talking about virgins as if it's some kind of movement or threatening group. It's ridiculous example, but there's a movie called The Lobster in which only couples are allowed to be citizens, and anyone who ends up single gets put in camps with other singles and they have to hook up or else. It's ridiculous but it's being viewed in real life the same way.

They can get laid, but they expect pussy to come to them. Their standards are too high and they're too proud to fuck a prostitute. Fuck those yuppies

Looks like Soros has sent out the order to bully incels through academia and the media. This thread was likely posted by someone about to write a piece on it.

Who said they expect anything. I would have classified myself as an incel growing up. But my whole attitude was "I guess it wasn't meant to be". I think this is confused with "entitlement". when it's anything but.

The name is the description dude. Nothing more, nothing less.

you deserved to be called out as incompetent and retarded. I've meet incels on the net and irl and they're pathetic fucktards who think about pussy 24/7 and have nothing better to do.

Volcel is the ultimate pill instead, stop thinking about sex, thinking about it doesn't make you manly. Faggots.

They will group volcels and incels all together... just watch. It's another shame tactic. I agree volcel is where it's at.

This, the root of all sexual deviant behavior is vanity. If your entire existence is beauty you're already too far gone to save.

But muh gayming experience.
I wanna play wow clasic like it's still 2004

Based and boybuttpilled

The official stance of Jow Forums is
>Gas the jews race war now

Attached: g1 incel problem.png (2141x1571, 1.1M)

Attached: g2 incel problem.jpg (3980x3980, 2.17M)

this

>be normie
>live in a country where even a toddler can get a gun
>make fun of a guy
>get shot
Incels do nothing wrong.

I have Death Grip too. Better than premature ejaculation though.

We shouldn't permit incels. Regardless of whether or not they are autistic or just socially retarded there is a widespread repulsion at even the thought of incels, particularly amongst white women. That is not something we should voluntarily be associated with.

The problem however is how many incels make up our ranks.

>and anyone who ends up single gets put in camps with other singles and they have to hook up or else.
i need this

>they're pathetic fucktards who think about pussy 24/7

You probably wouldn't think about it much if it actually happened to you. Are you one of those left wing "men are told that they need to have sex to feel manly" morons?

Anyway, I generally just got on with my life not caring too much about sex... it just never happened. It didn't consume me. I still would have called myself an incel. (this was in the 2000s, before the meme)

Would put it right up ops pics butthole.