Kigali, Rwanda’s capital is viral on social media

youtu.be/ZKyad1yzh2o

Attached: 50CAD900-03CF-4608-ABAE-64D050AB484E.jpg (600x532, 69K)

Good, every nigger can now finally move back to wakanda

So this is what niggers can build with billions in foreign aid and foreign investors...Ah, I guess I shouldn't mention that since without whites you could have had wakanda.

Attached: WE-WUZ-KANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.gif (300x300, 1.8M)

it's because of the genocide. They basically killed and displaced the minority groups so that they have a homogeneous society. They now have the "cleanest city in Africa" because they care about where they live and who they live with.

It looks like some communist block bullshit.
Also this is the capital? 8-15 buildings around the city centre?
Nice city lol

>foreign aid

Bitch we sell coffee worldwide US being rwanda’s biggest client. Other industries are minerals

>Bitch we sell coffee worldwide US being rwanda’s biggest client
Nigger, you received billions in foreign aid before foreign investors came to exploit you to help build the Rwanda you see today and yet you still to this day receive foreign aid, even from here the UK. Leave it to a nigger to not do his research

so THIS is the power, of chink billions

Attached: yakub.jpg (697x367, 68K)

Why? Lagos and Nairobi are real cities. Not fake UN kindergardens

Attached: 1200px-Lagos.png (1200x1600, 2.8M)

Rwanda, unlike other gibs countries, has been smart and spent their gib moneys on things that actually help the economy in the long run like widening congested roads, improving sanitation, and building more schools. Compare to Kenya, where situation has deteriorated in the past decade, and is now spending their Chinese gibs on white elephant projects like multi-billion dollar, dual-track electrified railway to connect cities with not enough inter-city traffic volume using high-interest loan from China.

Yeah but do you have a bbc? Didnt think so dicklet kek

Attached: AC5A812D-44C0-4C3E-AC08-1EEC62779BF6.jpg (900x1200, 354K)

And the biggest import is machetes and blue helmets

>BBC
>Forgets world record is held by a WHITE MAN

Attached: 1553023400478.jpg (650x650, 109K)

Proof that a genocide is a good thing.
But half the shit in Rwanda is built by chinks using money from selling coffee to the US and minerals to China. Basically Africa will be modernised but only because bugmen will genocide/replace the niggaloos.

Y Are you seething dicklet? Be happy for our brogress and move on or ill cuck your dad with my meat stick

Whitey please you lived in feces huts while raping your daughters and sisters for centuries before you came to the bronce age, oh wait you didn't.

You are the living prove Africans can catch the world up on game later.

>but the meds
Yeah they were more Kazhar, Turkish, Irani and Arab admixture than Aryan

>dicklet
Average is 6 inches here and Latino countries have the largest dicks, BTFO.

Attached: file.png (873x795, 444K)

Turns out the Tutsi really WERE holding the country back. Who knew?

>BTFO

if u say so sweetums :3

Attached: 01DBF7A5-D680-4012-808D-9A5E5C1CDA25.jpg (960x720, 164K)

so ethnic cleansing works?

Cool. Packed your bags yet?

I always love these pics where they have frumpy 3 and 4/10 chicks

Bonus points for above ground pool

Wow its like a shithole with a bunch of neon lights

Machetes for Progress, 1994

I bet as a white male .....going there would decide your death.....and where are all the white people...they need desegragated...send them our great white trash to help desgragate them.

>Shows ugly goblins with niggers
>Thinks he's won
>Doesn't know there are parts in the UK that have niggers running for their lives

Attached: 1552743661216.gif (500x245, 3.49M)

Results of a good and effective ethnic cleansing. They got rid of the leeches and now the host is sane and prosperous.

I'd be careful calling people dicklets, those chinese you'd call dicklets are the only reason rwanda isn't still a fucking mess. If only you'd see the value in using your brain instead of following your dick

In the next 10 years 4 of the 5 will be...

A) Dead
B) Disfigured with acid
C) A single mother to a problem child that looks nothing like them

The one that avoided the above will just have STDs and struggle to find a long term partner.

Literal
>muh dik