G'day cunts we're back

G'day cunts we're back

Attached: aussie2.jpg (763x757, 59K)

never left m8

C O M M O N

Here we are then lads. Who else complained to their ISP

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Attached: 1552665947235.png (417x600, 154K)

Are we free back in?

I used to hate aussies but honestly... Brenton made me have a more positive view of you blokes

Welcome

just checked Jow Forums without 1.1.1.1 and it's still blocked on mobile for me (telstra)

Cunt, I love you so much cunt.

Attached: 1551700865969.jpg (331x332, 18K)

You never know how much you miss things until they are gone.

I used to hate yanks, turns out l still do.

I even missed you cunts on Jow Forums always complaining about your shitty internet.

Attached: Australian_army.jpg (709x660, 179K)

Fuck.

When are you leaving again?

Based

yeah fucking seppos kissing up to us get fucked cunts

just kidding i love you cunts

It's all so tiresome.

Switch to Aussie Broadband

Never trusting an Australian default ISP DNS service again.

Btw, you should sue your ISP for breach of contract, they paid me $1,500 to shut the fuck up and sign an NDA I'm not honoring. Demand compensation for the outage, when they say one month free internet say no, you breached what few constitutional rights we have implied, and per Brennan CJ and given you claimed these are 'political' sites as did the media this is 'political communication between states' - so I expect much more than one month, try three years or I'm suing for breach of contract.

I missed you upside down Anglo frens. Glad your back lads.

can any australians be my frens before you get range b&'d permanently

Attached: 1528695686750.png (672x570, 28K)

what would the internet do without us

Attached: straya.jpg (442x303, 51K)

isn't it time for nation wide prayers?

First genuine laugh at this shitty board in months was that image.

We need some good ol cunts on the front line for the dark days to come, blessed to have the Aussies back.

Attached: 569ddae025701f0031740b71c079056617b0cc63b63b9f52b80dbf682664696b.png (600x599, 274K)

Attached: 2whmie.jpg (665x500, 114K)

We're still good to go cunts

Attached: scomo larping.png (1185x678, 714K)

I’m using Google’s dns servers on home WiFi to post here. My iPhone won’t post on mobile data.

Nor will it open the site.

We never left, mate.

Very much so.

I feel like their concerns about this site are misguided, every post ive ever made on here has been satire and I’m sure you blokes are the same. Personally I’ve been disgusted by the happenings of late and I think the major isps should block Facebook as the incident would never have been streamed without the platform and I’m terrified people will be further radicalised by it

>ISP
*ISP DNS

My mobile won't do it. Vodafag.
My home ISP obviously didn't give a fuck.

Same here, it is truly disgusting that facebook gets a free pass just because it's silicon valley. I am in horror of what atrocities are liable to be streamed on that website next.

Welcome back cock gobblers!

Until now, I always assumed you aussie fuckers were just like leafs and brits and Kiwis, but now I see you might have potential to be like middle of the country yanks.

cousin brenno. fella hurt his shoulder bad but I'm glad he got the job done. all of us down 'ere are proud of old mate

If only some reputable news organisations like buzzfeed would publish some articles on how dangerous it truly is

Glad you Bruces are all back, all you sick cunts.

Attached: aus enters the fray.jpg (1232x1080, 154K)

Yeah i went off at em 3 times today even though im switching to aussie broadband

There's no need to be so rude mate.

If you complain to the TIO, they get a fine, no matter what, even for them to investigate.
tio.com.au

Had an Australian friend tell me that flatlanders think Australia is a CIA front and you're all actors.

I would like to know more.

Has anyone been blocked from archive.is? Specifically Optus

Blink twice if you're in danger.

You need a complaint lodged with the ISP first. And they have to have had time to respond

NZ too?! wow

Attached: rambie.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Thats not a knife

Attached: 9EFE6936-3A20-47FA-A3B9-750F4684594D.jpg (448x578, 26K)