Felt really fucking fat during the night, like I was drowning in fatness, after a fast food binge

>felt really fucking fat during the night, like I was drowning in fatness, after a fast food binge
>woke up today
>browse internet, drink coffee
>have two large shits, feel a lot better
>get rejected from job I had an interview for last week
>go outside
>drive around pointlessly, walk around park I hadn't been to since childhood
>place was smaller than I remembered; felt pathetic being in a place I hadn't been to for 14 years, like I was childishly clinging on to a zero responsibility time
>currently drinking Starboocks
>not sure what else I'll do

It's a sunny day. This is exactly like one of those pointless, aimless, zero inspiration summer days. I simply have nothing to do and no motivation to do anything productive. I'm not in London anymore so I can't walk around and ride the tube and feel important, like some future great guy in his lost youth. Today, everyone worthwhile finishes Oxbridge at 21, does 2 years at McKinsey / IBD, then in to startups / private equity.

I should be happy because I have a good job lined up and lots of free time but I feel awful. I want to binge for the last time and postpone the start of my real life until tomorrow.

The idea of being a 9 to 5 wagecuck is depressing. That's life: all daylight hours forfeited.

I get £10 a day NEETbux but my bank balance is so low because of my binging. I'm such a perfect consumercuck. Keynes would be proud.

The boring pseudy book is within arms reach. I try not to think about it.

The past 5 years of my life have consisted of binging, procrastination of everything, feeling guilty about not doing anything and guilt about methods when I do anything, incel blackpill ideology (I wouldn't call it a pill, in my case it is vapourised and pumped through me like I'm wearing a Bane mask). I'm on track for millenial nu-poor-middle class mediocrity, but without the social life or Instagram travelling.

The IQ meme got to me. Now if I don't find anything easy, I see it as pointless for me to try.

Attached: feelsbadman.png (494x464, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screenshot_133.png (971x616, 40K)

We're all going to make it, user.

Attached: 1552920516109.jpg (501x604, 117K)

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (817x605, 106K)

Attached: Screenshot_140.png (940x767, 242K)

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (679x734, 79K)

Which test is that?

Sort out your diet.
Make a schedule and stick to it.
Work out.
Read more.
Pick up new skills.
Force yourself out of your comfort zone.

Complacency is for faggots gtfo your ass and make something with your life.

T. Somali bro.

Everybody gets 130 on these meme tests

4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv this one or some other test on the same site

>doesnt post his own 130 result

sure thing buddy

CRACK A BEER AND HIT THE GYM BOYTARD

Give me the link

I'll consider your retort worthless, since you don't even know the tests in question.

Go to sharia zones in bongistan and experience the part and parcel of big city.
That will spice up your life, bonganon.

This same stale pasta?

>The idea of being a 9 to 5 wagecuck is depressing. That's life: all daylight hours forfeited.
That's life.

Attached: 15530860350155890460970949322878.jpg (4032x2268, 2.24M)

Yawn, is this the one?

I even skipped the last 2 or 3, lmao

Attached: graph.png (634x412, 10K)

This user is paki though

Hi walmart bro.

Attached: 1499816677637.png (915x1623, 141K)