What’s Jow Forums opinion on fasting...

What’s Jow Forums opinion on fasting? I’m on my 30 day water fasting and I feel better than I ever did in my whole life but the pseudo faggots on redddit will tell me it’s bad for my health.

Attached: 04727C30-2B49-4488-AAB4-90994396224C.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJIMFWOua9c?t=886
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=dFT2IKmwyfg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801
youtu.be/O_tjFEL_Qb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys pls

why are you on r*ddit?

Enjoy death

>water fasting
Wewlad

Attached: 0FBA6A2F-422F-46B3-9071-E6C2E58AA054.jpg (750x726, 68K)

You should at least check in with a doctor to make sure you're not hurting yourself.

Filth die

Do short 24-36 hours fasts, 30 day water fast is very stupid.

Looked 10x better on the left

It shouldn’t be possible, actually. Almost certainly a shitpost.

Kek I did this and now I have tendonitis for life. It didnt kick in until 1 year after my water fasting.
I cant use hands or feet much but I dont really care

Look up snake juice/snake diet. Dont fast on plain water, it will fuck you up. You need yours salts. Otherwise, yes fasting is great for you and is a great way to lose fat. Keep up the good work

>it’s bad for my health
It is.

Prefer left

>Mutt can't go 30 min without eating

Dude, intermittent fasting as a health practice is literally thousands of years old, with mountains of literature on the topic, and you come ask teenagers on pol and about it?
What possible insights do you think you can find here?

Are you supplementing salt and potassium?

Fasting is perfectly safe, beneficial even. Don't listen to the retards. Its incredibly well studied. Both intermittent and prolonged fasting.
Anyone saying otherwise has never done any research. The longest fast ever recorded was like 400+ days, an Obese guy only drank water and took a multivitamin. He was perfectly healthy when it was over, and some 200lbs lighter.

>
I actually wouldnt even go that far i think doing 18 hours fasts is more than enough.

Just do OMAD around 1100 calories lots of protein and natural fats. Can work out a lot harder than being on a full meme fast

It's possible but really retarded. A few days is healthy though.

When you do a fast, can you still drink (unsweetened) tea and shit like that?

>What’s Jow Forums opinion on fasting?
Starving yourself is for Africans and Muslims.

It's actually very possible. I did a 5 day fast last week with no problem, and im 48 hours into one right now. I couldn't do 30 since I'm only about 10 pounds overweight right now, but an obese person could do it just fine.

How did fasting cause that? How long did you fast for?

theres a daily fasting thread on Jow Forums

Caloric restriction is nowhere near as beneficial as fasting. In caloric restriction the body will be in a highly catabolic state, breaking down muscle tissue for glucose. Fasting is a state of ketosis, there are endocrine changes that take place which allow the body to preserve muscle. The body will synthesize more growth hormone to preserve muscle while it metabolizes its own fat.
There is literally no better weight loss mechanism than fasting.

Pretty good going to do one next week.
Sure, people drink herbal tea and black coffee all the time during water fasts.

18 hour is nothing hardly enough for your body to even reach ketosis

gb2>>Jow Forums

I'm not a doctor or dietitian you should consult them first.
You need to eat something dumbass you body is now burning down body fat to stay alive at this rate you will drop dead

What a waste

Attached: 1521090361920.jpg (400x388, 27K)

woman detected
Listen sugar tits, over here around these parts we like chicks with plumpy tits, not them saggy udders.

Go on and eat yourself a nice steak and a baked potato with lots of butter. Wash it all down with an ice cold beer. Do that for 30 days and show us the progress on your chest....or don't come the fuck back.

Fasting is goat.

Never did a full 30, but pretty much did a few months of fasting with only protein(lean cuts of red meat) refeeds, and it was awesome.

Did a 14 day, ton of 48, 72, and 96 hour.

Attached: 1527194525158.jpg (400x376, 24K)

30 days is impressive. I’ll do 24 hours between meals and throw in a 36-48 hour fast once a week. Make sure you take a daily multivitamin, and get your electrolytes and potassium

I get that op is baiting but how the fuck am I supposed to lose some weight by eating less if I have to work? I can't work the nightshift without eating a full meal before and then more after

Attached: 1522023991057.jpg (640x639, 97K)

it is bad for your health. you feel good because you cannibalized yourself. you're literally eating raw body fat and an muscle (yourself). You lose 3/4 a pound of lean body mass(muscle) per day after 48 hrs of fasting. this will taper off to 1/4 pound per day after about a week of fasting. then every day until you stop you will lose another 1/4 of muscle.

you can feel this good if you just eat raw meat, raw organs and raw fat every day. you cant buy supermarket meat though, should be grass fed organic.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Do this if you want to die op

She looked better in the left picture

He is right.

Spot the fat fuck

What do you guys think of OMAD Sunday-Friday with a 48 hour fast from Friday evening to Sunday evening?

It generally takes 2-3 days to enter ketosis.

Post body, retard.

Yes, that is 100% factually accurate. The general I linked to on /fit / has all the pertinent information.
You idiots are worse than a bunch of cat ladies on facebook.

change the food you fill up on

>multivitamin
you fell for the meme.

This is the dumbest shit.

1. Don't drink carbs, including any alcohol.
2. Eat red meat, but only two or three times a week.
3. Consume protein-rich vegetables like chickpeas
4. Exercise.

You will lose fuckloads of weight in a short span of time. It's not hard.

>You lose 3/4 a pound of lean body mass(muscle) per day after 48 hrs of fasting.
That is absolute bullshit. I did extended water fasts of 2 weeks multiple times last year and nothing like this has occurred. Maybe if you don't work out at all but I lost virtually no muscle mass.

Attached: 1550678401.jpg (600x576, 13K)

Moron. After its over take the 2 gallon water challenge. You have to drink it all in one sitting

You need to start eating only meat during your fasts or stop fasting past 48hrs. You are eating your own muscle after 48hrs. Eating lean cuts of meat will eliminate the need for your body to get protein from cannibalizing your own flesh and instead it will only look to your fat stores to eat.

>cJsyVHXw
Another woman but this ones fat detected.
Keep your obesity to yourself. Also they're not tits, they're walruses.

When are women going to figure out that men want some mass on their partner's bones?

Attached: skinny-girls-look-good-in-clothes-curvy-girls-look-good-3607154-1.png (497x493, 153K)

Handled it bad and you can starve to death, even if you start eating again, you'll just vomit the food. More than five days increase that risk gradually. I'd say 3 days is ok.

Nothing but V8 and Metamucil for a week.

Here in murica we just call it anorexia

i've done several fast of 4 or 5 days and they were pretty manageable. the Jow Forums thread has been full of useful info, at least in the beginning. starting another fast tomorrow, to go as long as i can. i'd second the idea that you feel good when fasting, mainly the only trouble i have found is the habit of eating, like the schedule breaking is more difficult than actually not being hungry or not eating. it's a good thing to do though, fuck the haters

>you body is now burning down body fat to stay alive
That's the whole point. To lose body fat quickly. Your body is designed to use it. How do you think did people survive back in the days when the harvest or hunt was shit? As long as you have body fat you'll live as long as you drink enough.

Left looks like a healthy woman for breeding strong white kids

Right is a retarded degenerate instagram model whore

Remember instagram users get the bullet too

youtu.be/SJIMFWOua9c?t=886

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=dFT2IKmwyfg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801

Here are the facts, you skinny fat beta niggers.

You dipshit people in the Bible fasted for literal months

>fasting
useless and you will return to your original weight short after.
sage

How’s your muscle mass holding up starving kike holocaust user?

Attached: FE4306EA-19E6-4B01-8F43-B6FFB0553FA3.jpg (1242x1112, 586K)

Dont fast when too skinny.

>strong white kids
if she was white you would be correct

>water fasting
Not sustainable. Just do keto with intermittent fasting so you can get protein and nutrients to keep your muscle mass and not get fucked with deficiencies.

tits = breasts

>walruses
Only Americans can become as fat as sea creatures.

Just look at the amount of ignorance in these posts here

Dont fast for too long or you will lose all good stuff in your body. Moderation is key unless you are heavily overweight. Also break your fast with goatmilk or bonebroth otherwise link related can happen.
youtu.be/O_tjFEL_Qb4

Ketosis is a meme retard, there are other pathways for breaking down of muscles and fat storage, you won't fool your body by not eating carbs. Everyone SHOULD cut down on carbs though, especially sugar, unless they work intense physical labour every day.

I fasted for 10 days as an experiment last summer. Strength came back after refeeding, and it wasn't difficult physically or mentally. Just have to make sure to consume some salts. Also kept the weight off. It was a lot quicker and easier than traditional caloric deficit cuts, so I'm planning on doing the same thing later before this summer too.

kys nutbag

>duuuuh shes not white
Flag checks out

Attached: Goblin_(tasks).png (485x669, 397K)

I did 60h with no food or water. Any good Christian should try it.

forgot pic

Attached: 10 day fast.jpg (3492x2068, 864K)

this guy knows
dumb ass
keto is the way to go, hard to do it here because of the rice carb

>Broke My 21 Day Water Fast With Raw Eggs
What a fucking retard.

Attached: 1537341675640.jpg (447x438, 17K)

Unironically this

Got any more hot takes you want to share, Debora? You dumb bitch.
Thats what you are. A dumb middle aged twat posting mom science on facebook.

Attached: 1553087459498.jpg (727x539, 493K)

What were your lifts before and after? I call BULLSHIT and youre a fucking retard.

>1pbtid op

Just fucking workout my dude. Don’t fall for this fasting and restricting bullshit. Just eat clean food and indulge your cravings sparringly. Have a slice of pizza with an ice cold soda once a week and you’ll be fine. All this bullshit is for athletes who literally need every single possible gain

I used to be grossly obese. I ended up in the hospital with an enlarged heart.
The doctors gave me a handful of drugs they claimed I'd have to be on for the rest of my life. They said it was irreversible.
I decided it was not for me.

I fasted off over 150 lbs in 6 months, and when I was finally back into the clothes I had been wearing decades earlier, I went to a high-protein, low carb diet. I don't eat wheat products, I don't eat processed foods. I got off the drugs entirely, started doing aerobic and resistance exercises. I bike 10 klicks a day, and lift free weights 3 times a week.
I'm healthier than I've ever been. and am no longer overweight.

So, as far as I'm concerned, all this crap about fasting being "bad" for you is nonsense. Fat exists for periods where food is unavailable, that's its job.
The only thing I would do is make sure you're taking multivitamins during the fast, and son't do any lifting, as you won't have the protein to rebuild muscle.

Attached: HuskyPup.jpg (654x524, 40K)

Even that is pushing it a lot. Stick with 12 hour fasts at max.

I mean he could have blended that egg with some juice or something but just one raw egg (especially from an unhealthy unhappy chicken), ofc he would almost die

Attached: 15015487177.jpg (520x558, 39K)

>she fasting
>buy her 2 shots of tequila
she ready
pro tip: don't buy her shots on a full stomach

Post body, you literal retarded woman.

That it's retarded and you're retarded.

Nice argument you onions nigger faggot
Answer this, I bet I could kill you with one hand

she literally isn't white, it would behoove you to be able to tell the difference. But then again, odds are you are some half breed mongrel that probably should just take the whitest you can get.

just curious. 2 weeks without any protein, work out or not, how would your muscles find the nutrients required to build (or not lose anything)?

Best case scenario you're extracting nutrients from your bones.

Its not bad if you don't overdo it. Also use beef/chicken broth/soup to recover after so your joints and gums wont be stiff.
I fast almost every single day intermittently and sometimes i do prolonged fasts and sometimes i do light fasts.
Its imperative if you wan't to be at least a little bit healthy + its the most powerful healing mechanism known to man and its also free thus rendering everyone against it a 100% satanic kike because its free, kikes ultimately want you to die and go to hell with them and pay for it on top.

16 fasting 8 eating is the traditional schedule.

>30 day fasting
how? don't you need calories to fucking live? or are you living purely off of your stored bodyfat?

You mean cutting? It’s good as long as you get enough protein and work out while in the caloric deficit.

Attached: 93C51C35-404D-42A0-BAEF-3AF6CFE7B9E6.jpg (701x501, 76K)

whats that 700mgtest 700tren 500mast? + DNP?

Enjoy your gallbladder stones, op

Never as long as Jews are in charge of fashion

OMAD is much better

12 hours is not a fast, its called not eating in bed, and getting a full night sleep.
Retarded beyond belief.

Yes, Becky, you retarded thot, I do have a nice argument. My argument is backed by decades of clinical research that quantified the exact hormonal mechanism of muscle preservation in the body. Half of fucking Jow Forums fasts to cut now because it works better than caloric restriction. No one cares what your retarded mom science concerns are. Adults deal with facts, Jenny, not feels. You stupid whore.