Can a kraut confirm this?

Can a kraut confirm this?
Also politicalhumor cringe thread

Attached: d9d2def.jpg (1079x655, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bona_nox!_bist_a_rechta_Ox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germans are wörking right now, latvincel.
also, pic rel

Attached: bait low quality.jpg (366x360, 25K)

As we say in America, if you’ve got one jew at the table, you need to give him a shower.

no, not a real saying

As we say in Germany "Come back onkel Adolf"

weird, I only see two nazis.

honk honkler faggots

nah we have a real german saying that goes like that and is appropriate to everything:
Leck mir am arsch.

Attached: 1553089109621.jpg (185x158, 10K)

Suddenly German being the largest American ethnicity makes sense

When they're not working they're simulating work with those weird games they love.

Never heard that in my whole life. Made up Leftist bullshit fresh out of their bubble.

They used to say that in East Germany maybe but not modern Germany. Most krauts are normal well adjusted people. The whole self hating meme is overrated.

As we say in israel, if you see a jew in a shower, there's six million cremated bodies.

Why is this faggot talking like he is speaking for me? People like this mock the people of our state and do everything in their power that the "plebs" can't revolt against the (((elite))). They are actively trying to replace us, they hate us with every fiber of their being, but when it comes to virtue signalling to foreigners, they have the audacity to speak for the whole of Germany. Fuck this rat.

>our ideas are so shitty that hearing an opposing viewpoint immediately gets people to reject them

Based

Germans are woman-tier socially dependent
It’s what happens when war and kikes kill off 80% of the men with high t

Total bullshit. It's not even funny by the very low and crude standards of crude German humor.

But post pic attached to the faggot doctor to trigger him.

Attached: hitler-pro-asyl-er-lebte-in-armut-und-war-von-krieg-traumatisiert-kam-für-ein-besseres-leben-nach-d (1052x591, 121K)

By that logic the entire world is a nazi. I don't know if this is a kraut thing or not, but its the most retarded saying I've ever heard.

no but this one is real
>Die Vergasung der Juden war gerechtfertigt

Saying doesn‘t exist, it‘s made up bs.
It‘s also dumb. Maybe it‘s an old DDR thing.

Q: What was the name of Germany's most popular deodorant in the 1940s?
A: Schwitz aus

Attached: 1553063051837.gif (340x340, 134K)

Attached: Hitler_Concentrate.jpg (600x848, 58K)

Never ever heard such a (((saying))), also this Dr. Jens Foell seems to be a Psychologist, so no need to take him seriously since he isn't an actual scientist

Ich habe ADHS, also wurde ich für den Sommer in ein Konzentrationslager geschickt.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

1. One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the German system or he will forever corrupt it.
2. One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
3. One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
4. The Jew has nothing to say about German questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
5. The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.
6. The Jew is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
7. A Jew cannot insult a German. Jewish slanders are but badges of honor for a German opponent of the Jews.
8. The more a German person or a German movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
9. The Jew evaluates German questions from the Jewish standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.

>Ich habe ADHS, also wurde ich für den Sommer in ein Konzentrationslager geschickt.

Poor Holländer

Attached: anne-frank-loli.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Attached: Stamp Autorisiert Memenstreitkraefte.png (859x880, 419K)

>“Terror? Never! It is social hygiene. We take these individuals out of circulation just as a doctor does to a bacterium."

-Benito Mussolini

He's a spastic.
We don't say that in Germany at all.
Most here still hate kikes.

It's actually a Jewish saying, but everyone already knew that.

First time I heard that saying.

>Leck mir am arsch
For anyone who doesn't know this gilded masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk

See also:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bona_nox!_bist_a_rechta_Ox

Maybe he was into scat.