How do blue collared whites rationalize voting agiasnt their own economic interests?

By voting republican? Republicans have always been against the working class man interests

Attached: C6DF6755-14DA-4C42-BB54-AF245C04D1CE.jpg (700x700, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/why_democrats_lost_the_redneck_vote_scott_locklin/print#ixzz2zkpZaYYx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Social issues matter more

How do you rationalize being low IQ?

The Democrats turned their backs a long time ago on us to cater to identity politics.
> This is pretty simple. Must be a bait thread from a shill.

Attached: 1552487385032.png (859x1205, 791K)

Lol not even remotely true

Right. Multinational millionaires like Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are very in touch with the working class. Theyre just like us fellow workers.

A family man like Ted Cruz is so out of touch with the daily lives of the working man.

Got it. Up is down left is right

they also killed white families during the civil war, a lot of them, as policy

OP drops another steaming deuce

Attached: the 15 shill topics.jpg (1446x810, 148K)

>Multinational
>Bernie
lmfao
the only money bernie has is from saving as an elected official

Dems and Republicans are two head of the same economic beast. While the dems have been flirting with neo-marxists in the past 20 years the GOP has been throatfucking Israel and evangelicals. Then we can get into international macro economics, but the end result is "Democrats want to take your money and give it to (someone that is not you as a normal white male) " While republicans "Hey we'll try to fuck off from your daily life besides what will give us the christcuck and boomer votes"

The latter sounds preferable

>dems
>neo marxists because they support a bit of welfare instead of none
this is the kind of hyperbole that lost you the house of reps, kek. you're not gonna convince anyone with that kind of retardation

That's not true at all. Bernie and his wife have multiple properties around the US.

>a bit of welfare
on top of the welfare we already dole out.
Why are germans always disingenuous fucks?

adult men raping your children is less impactful than fiat money being hoarded huh?

they have 2 and sold a 3rd to buy the second, one house in vermont and the other in DC you garbastic retard. i wonder why he needs a house in DC as a federal senator from vermont? why does he need a house in vermont? can someone please help the helpless mongoloid here with this unsolvable riddle???

>most welfare is for boomers
oh

One side wants to destroy the oil industry, the other side doesn’t.
How am I voting against my own interests? Also, I’ll never give another vote to the anti-white democrat party.

Why do democrats think they can run other people's lives better than those people can themselves?

second hot take: a system where people work and the employer keeps 99% of the profits and some money is saved for the welfare of the workers that cant pay for bills is neo marxism

this is why the house went the other way, nobody buys this melodramatic hyperbolic faggotry

>laws that only apply to those that make billions
>welp if i make a billion dollars, that would apply to me. that's why i should fuck myself over in my current condition, or else it will never be the sweet life when im bill gates

Dems want to destroy all industry with their environmentalist nonsense.

>I'm so fucking full of myself I think I know other people's interests better than they do.
>Also, Democrats care about the working class. No, really.

Attached: HMMM.png (960x522, 485K)

>Le "stupid rednecks voting against their economic interests!" meme

takimag.com/article/why_democrats_lost_the_redneck_vote_scott_locklin/print#ixzz2zkpZaYYx

>The latte tribe insists that working-class peckerwoods are voting against their economic interests when they vote for Republican candidates. This may be true, but it doesn’t mean that voting for the tax-and-condescend party would be a vote for the economic interests of the world’s Archie Bunkers. NAFTA was a Clinton Administration achievement, after all. Why should Archie vote for the Meathead party that shipped his job to Mexico? Economists of all political stripes have also noted that low-income working families tend to pay an appreciable portion of their earnings in taxes. Maybe they get it all back in “services” somehow, but the working poor notice how the non-working poor live off the state without doing any work. They take it personally that working harder is penalized while left-wing policies reward being lazy and dependent. Palefaced plebeians also dislike the latte-tribe concept of “white privilege,” which says the Obama daughters should be given legal preference over poor white kids.

>The latte tribe are rabid tub-thumpers for the current immigration tidal wave. Mass immigration is very obviously against the interests of all working citizens who aren’t government bureaucrats. Why do we need a million legal immigrants a year when the U6 unemployment rate stands at 15%? The sweatshop wing of the Republican Party is also pro-immigration, but at least the Republicans aren’t completely hostile to citizens who would prefer we have fewer immigrants. Modern Democrats think those who aren’t so enthusiastic about the immigration tsunami are evil irrational racists rather than folks who are looking after their self-interest.

Attached: 1403043365883.jpg (640x1133, 119K)

>hyperbole is what lost us the house and left trump a lame duck prez, this will surely work this time

hans you did not understand. Please read through before responding next time.

Yup I'm a corporatist really (what we already are) and a giant elitist just trying to work my way above ((voting))

>letting your employer keep the value of what you produce and throwing you scraps for welfare is neo marxism(

Which would you rather have, destruction of the working class OR destruction of the working class AND $1,000?
Yang 2020

Trump was voted in because he told beautiful lies to desperate people.

Attached: Trump (127).jpg (488x352, 45K)

boycott Israel

> Demorats are for blue collars' interests
lmao you urban redneck, stop living in the past.
Demorats are equivalent to Putin's party, last elections sealed that image to everyone on global scale.

Look at all this self-serving tripe to justify voting against your economic self-interests, don't you stupid bumpkins know that transitioning from a manufacturing economy to a service economy with unlimited competition for labor from the third world both in America and outside of it is for the best of everyone? How could you vote against that and the wise people who know that all local communities should be deprived of any means to regulate themselves in a manner contrary to what gratify the egoes of a white-collar elite and their lumpenprole thralls.

Jesus H Christ...find another argument you stupid faggots.
Democrats want open borders, and a nanny state, and by the way...the economy is fucking BOOMING right now. So you can all go fuck yourselves, as we walk right into 2020 and beyond.

Attached: 1514117541424.png (511x392, 416K)

Democrats also want to flood the country with immigrants, dropping the wage floor, which is against their interests. Prove me wrong.

>not voting for gibs is against your interests
how Jewish can you be, Jesus

>be democrat
>cannot fathom people voting for things besides being given money
>think republicans vote for more money from the govt
>view the govt as a surrogate father to support you throughout your life
The absolute state of the left

How do white liberals rationalize voting against their own racial interests when voting Democrat? Democrats are actively shilling for the destruction of the only race that actually believes in Enlightenment humanist values.

Attached: voltaire.png (716x899, 958K)

gas all niggers and kikes
close the fucking borders

Attached: antifa-helps-working-class-poor-by-importing-violent-criminals-who-compete-for-the-same-jobs-while-b (1200x1264, 382K)

Who says working class whites vote against their own interests? The key is "working." And the market has shaped up in a way over the last decade where a lot of blue collar jobs pay in the six figures after only a few years of experience. This while plenty of college graduates are earning 30-40K a year.

You're right, they should instead vote for Democrats who want all whites dead.

I can't wait for Civil War 2.0 You'll be lumped into a shallow grave within the first weeks of the 'war'.

I would suggest you could be elected if you ran for election.

democrats want me dead, republicans want to rob me. hard choice damn

>voting agiasnt their own economic interests?
university trigger phrase everybody start crawling and grovelling and crying over the injustice and hating white people, that's your cue, go on...