SIMON SAYS GET ON THE GROUND AND CRAWL TOWARDS ME

SIMON SAYS GET ON THE GROUND AND CRAWL TOWARDS ME

Attached: 10xp-Shooting-3-sub-popup-v2.jpg (395x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/12/daniel-shaver-philip-brailsford-mesa-police-shooting-video-full/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1547155168903.png (1650x1250, 167K)

Do you wan numba won fucky??

Attached: no ching chong.png (676x873, 903K)

Fuck this cunt

Deserves to die

Daily reminder that the cop barking the retarded orders is not the same cop that starts firing.

He should be in prison, but he's not the one who originally escalated the situation. People don't realize that.

this sounds hilarious, can i see the link plz?

It wasn't even him retard.

He is the one who opened fire, but not the one yelling.

PM'd you Leafboy

Simon Says! Don't keep reaching for 4:00 while a jumpy cop is pointing a rifle at you.

Attached: 1513064863214.png (960x720, 888K)

come on bosnia help a leaf out for reals

just google daniel shaver shooting newfriend

He should be in jail getting nightly lethal injections from packs of feral niggers.

All of the cops involved do

My brother will kill your family in revenge for killing me.

Speaking of - where's this guy's family? Nobody gave a fuck and just let the pigs go, eh?

thank you!

heavy.com/news/2017/12/daniel-shaver-philip-brailsford-mesa-police-shooting-video-full/

Long time?

Attached: 6047FA3B-C8D7-444F-9290-5522C2108F54.jpg (750x752, 380K)

>looking for someone with a gun
>retarded fat ass faggot reached for his waist
>durr why did they shooted me

why doesn't Trump call out these shithead cops and instantly be more liked by everyone? sick of republicans dick sucking cops so much

and it only became a racial issue because (((they))) decided to use it that way

There was no escalation, it was a split second decision. Making the extremely drunk suspect, in a shooting call mind you, crawl forward, made his loose and long shorts start riding down. He kept reaching for 4:00 to pull them back up, where almost everyone likes to concealed carry. This one was so obvious, I'm surprised there was any outrage at all.

>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

this

the piece of shit barking orders retired and ran off to the Philippines shortly after the shooting

A jury of boomers let them walk. Imagine my surprise

There is no ground.
It’s carpet.
TIME TO DIE SCUM,

>and it only became a racial issue because (((they))) decided to use it that way
No, it only became a racial issue because niggers can't stop getting killed by cops

even the NYT admitted nigs don't get killed at a higher rate (forgot if it controlled for crime level)

just that CNN will pretend that whites getting killed never happens

Happy ending.

You are sincerely a bootlicking faggot if you think shooting the guy was appropriate.

Mega cringe

Attached: cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

this guy was just doing his job. his boss is the retard that gave 50 conflicting orders.

god bless you user
someone need to rehash old meme's

>bootlicking
ew, middle school flashbacks. grow up

whites actually get killed by cops at a higher rate than blacks. no doubt because cops have to walk on eggshells around blacks.

i bet he'd be unironically fine with butt licking though

I seriously get panic attacks from thinking about this situation
it's a true nightmare
I don't want to die and I'm at the mercy of this trigger-happy weirdo shouting at me

PUT YOUR HANDS 75 DEGREES TO THE LEFT!
SPIN AROUND TWICE WHILE TOUCHING YOUR TOES!
STOP RESISTING!
PEWPEWPEWPEW

Attached: Police killed Pest Control Dude.jpg (384x490, 40K)

Why yours Police is so fucking aggressive and overreacting. Also niggers from TSA. That was the most unwelcome to any country that I visited ( more than 13 )

so what's the answer? pretend to already be dead?

yeah, TSA are literal retards, i'll give you that. i recently had a nigger tsa agent single me out for a pat down because i had a shirt with black tribesmen on it. he doubtlessly wanted to get back at me for being an evil racist.

Does anyone have the uncensored video?

Attached: 1552841786611.jpg (927x242, 91K)

If you die, you die, bro. It was meant to happen.

I've thought about it
what if he just pretended to faint and just laid down face into the floor
would he still have gotten shot?

Yes, justice had to be served.

>simple instructions
>autists act like they were impossible because listening to anybody upsets them
Zoomers not even once.

Also police on airport took me aside, customs check and then talk with police officer. Retard saw my tourist visa to USA, tourist visa to Russia and some stamps from Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia etc.
And started to ask me what was the purpose I visited xxx, and when I gave answer he ask for another one, and so one. Literally I hesitated to answer him Fuck You, none of your business, you can shove that visa in your ass. I'm glad that I didn't fume at him. But still most unwelcoming country for me. Even Canacucks treated me normally.

In hindsight, it was not needed. At the time, it looked really bad for the suspect and he got smoked because of it. I could not have possibly explained why it happen any better. You're just trying to be a provocateur.

How about don't shoot the guy until you're sure he was reaching for a gun? Pulling his pants up is a completely rational thing to do.

anyone with a brain could see it was a drunk young guy trying to comply and asking not to be shot

you're a moron if you think cops should be able to kill you for touching your pants

Trolls or morons. Let this thread die.