16-year-old Swedish girl with 24-year-old Middle Eastern boyfriend

this is apparently legal in Sweden. use google translate.

reddit.com/r/Sveriges_politik/comments/b3axb4/vad_tycker_ni_om_att_höja_byxmyndighetsåldern_här/

Attached: 16-year-old Swedish girl with 24-year-old Middle Eastern boyfriend.webm (540x960, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sweden/comments/b3fgx5/jag_ska_träffa_min_flickväns_föräldrar_tips/
youtube.com/watch?v=TdTQ7Dh4jCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clown world. So this is the result of the 200 IQ kikery when 50 years ago this sandnigger would have been followed by police.

Attached: 1552311562705.png (446x473, 240K)

hot

Attached: 13795732859459.png (478x362, 305K)

ROACHED

Is 16 not the AoC there?

16??? This is legal in most of the world????

U mad wh*toid?

damn should I just give up studying and go to Sweden?

lol swedes are so fucking stupid and embrace their own suicide at every chance they get

Attached: stockholm syndrome.jpg (624x416, 51K)

>inb4 raped and murdered
We probably won’t ever know because the story will just be swept under the rug to not offend Muslims

reddit.com/r/sweden/comments/b3fgx5/jag_ska_träffa_min_flickväns_föräldrar_tips/
>absolute state of sw*distan

no, pretty sure it's 15 like here

Attached: 146761225680.png (500x461, 46K)

I need to move to Sweden.

Yeah this is pretty normal tbqh.
Nuke women and girls.

no, it’s not. it’s the end result of giving women rights. it is an absolute, an inevitabile end. women aren’t human.

Attached: 4E51E3FA-0A19-42AD-9BB7-77474D3C0BDD.jpg (760x576, 44K)

Mashallah. White girls love Arab cock.

Attached: 43905834095.jpg (326x326, 28K)

WTF why is his head so big / her head so small

Her parents are proud I'm sure. There's nothing like being a sex toy for a Muhammadan!

More disgusted. By her and her parents. It isn't even completely about the race of the guy.

You shouldn't talk, Finland.

Attached: finnlandYES.jpg (2784x1706, 340K)

fuck off OP its not even in sweden.
we are strong vikings here

Women had nothing to do with it. Most women hate immigration/invasion.

God I wish that was me. 8 years age gap seems ideal.

God damn, land of freedom and we can't even fuck lolis

The way she licks him and expresses herself, you KNOW something's up. This poor girl is getting dicked by some sicko. 16 yos should be studying, doing stupid shit, not becoming some cum dumpster for a middle aged man.

Attached: 1545768733531.png (1019x585, 278K)

ok this is epic, would i get more pussy if im latino than an arab bull?

That’s legal in my state. I don’t see the issue

I'm not clicking on that reddit link, but what are people saying about this? Are they for or against it?

>Sweden

Attached: 14389068916.jpg (600x533, 46K)

>Most women hate immigration/invasion.
So then why do you vote Democrat?

Women's stupid voting patterns certainly did have something to do with it. Also, most women are in support of the immigration that is leading to demographic displacement in the west. It sounds like you are in denial over how big of a mistake female suffrage was.

you can find her tiktok profile in the thread. she speaks swedish and hashtags #Sweden in all tiktoks

If the guy likes fucking baby-sitting

It's no matter. Sweden is a lake of rape.

1 outta 2 girls marry before age 18 in India tho

this.

Well I can imagine leftists defending this. But God forbid if white men do it.

How are these guys doing it? What is their "dating game" strategy...

I'm more handsome than this guy and I fail to pick up pretty chicks every time.

Attached: trunks says fuck you.gif (498x356, 778K)

He looks like an inbred retard lmao what the FUCK is Sweden's problem

Hadjis age like dog years, the guy looks 34 not 24

Miscegenation Nation.

The state of white parenting.

she's pretty fucking hot though

They're poor girls whose parents don't even have enough money for education so yeah :(, I don't think I know anyone in my neighbourhood marrying before 25.

whites are beyond cucked

>I'm more handsome than this guy
although it's not a very high bar, are you sure about that

BTW note that by natural law, he is the underage one. A man is not mature enough to marry until age 28, since he requires full brain-development. A woman is mature enough to marry from menarche, average age of that 12 - 13.

>Women had nothing to do with it.
Kill yourself, roastie!

Attached: 1512949922567.jpg (800x1915, 568K)

They think and act as women superiors and women just respect that because they all know it's true. They would rather be with a savage who acts like a man than a "civilized" pussy.

Nice try cuck:
See

Attached: sweden_yes15.png (723x866, 310K)

Sweden

Attached: 1544103465090.jpg (900x728, 52K)

Flag checks out

Yeah, I highly doubt they had sex though because that girl is like 10-12. The parents were definitely rapefugee-hugging weirdos. Not my problem.

This is legal in the UK too, you silly twat.

All she needs is a damaged goods tattoo on her ass and forehead... Bitches eyes are as dark as his... Is that a dye job?

BASED ARAB BVLL

100000% better than a non-black girl even entertaining the thought of being a with a nignog. Swedes are not as cucked as Amerimutts.

100% positive.
Young pretty girls tease me and always refuse me.

Then when they get 32 they become extremely desperate around me and literally throw themselves at me.

In the rare times I do like a pretty girl, I ply her with compliments, questions, music, love, poetry, etc---and they always reject me.

I want to know what these brown fully grown welfare bums are doing to get prime teen scandinavian pussy.

BTW miscegenation is bad in general unless it is a full-scale migration and mixture of peoples, which then produces a homogeneous new people.
Small-scale miscegenation is a crime against nature.

then get those fucking roaches out and get your women back jfl at the cuck sven

How exactly does this brown man go up to these girls and "start acting like a man"--then these girls start making tik toks where they are licking them?

I want to know exactly what the fuck is going on.

she's got dark blue eyes on her instagram. cope harder white cuck

What's this pic from?

>circumcised
Pathetic

based
white boys seething

>I ply her with compliments, music, poetry
gay

even pajeet poopaligam from Tamil Nadu asking for Bob and vagene will have a better chance than you like this

It doesn't work like the movies, you have to be a bit of a dick.

>In the rare times I do like a pretty girl, I ply her with compliments, questions, music, love, poetry, etc---and they always reject me.
I think the reason you don't get them is because you don't give them enough, trying giving them even more. You can also try cutting off on of your ears and mailing it to her with a poem written in your blood, bitches love that shit.

Not rly clown world it's just women doing what women do best. Jumping ship to join the winning team. It's been that way since the dawn of man.

It’s someones dick shadow on a wall you dummy who the fuck cares, it’s some house

How does a 24 year old man meet a 16 year old girl anyway?

Very bizarre

maybe stop acting like a cuck?

This much more disgusting to watch than even hardest gore ever.

Blonde 16-year-old Swede here with underage 24-year-old Arab.

Note he’s underage, since a man’s brain isn’t mature till age 28.
She’s not underage since probably she reached menarche at 12 – 13.
Either way, it’s miscegenation, which nature only allows when it is a total migration leading to a new homogeneous population.
Otherwise, it kills miscegenators off with diseases.
Outbreeding depression.

It kills them off.
Their descendants become infertile.

Garbage people, garbage morality, garbage country.

there have always been thots, she'll be on drugs in a few years. who cares

you'll see women looking her every other minute if you take a stroll in any Swedish city, we'll be fine without her

Attached: lhtb0byg26l01.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Based arabs know what's up. Get that puss before it's all blown out and worthless.

Why do western women think men have any desire to be with a woman over 30? Are they retarded?

Why do you guys claim to know what you're talking about yet never go into detail.

What exactly is this brown man doing, very specifically, that results in him getting a 16 year old aryan girl to start licking him in a tiktok?

Either explain the phenomenon in detail or shut the fuck up.

Are Tatar girls down with an Afghan, Ivan?

Why would it not be legal? Sweden literally imported these people to breed their women because SWEDES ARE NOT REPRODUCING. Its not even a conspiracy, no one was ever hiding it lol.

just be urself

because based chadrabs aren't cucked like you little sissy svens

>The amerimutt is indoctrinated to find women who finished puberty at 16 (((unattrative)))

what? tatar? afgan? are u on drugs nigger? get back to field u dirt.

Attached: 1552948602266.jpg (474x316, 22K)

>l, I ply her with compliments, questions, music, love, poetry
Found your problem. Don't do this. Call them stupid

Attached: 1548803050708.png (976x740, 149K)

You are talking about him when this week a portuguese film on stage, propagates race mixing:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdTQ7Dh4jCs

Mashallah, cute couple, he needs to marry her and plant his seed inshallah

He either went up to her or met her online and just started saying he thought she was "a bad bitch" or something, they don't give a fuck what women think and just say they want to fuck them and some women are just into the aggression and fuck them.

>I want to know what these brown fully grown welfare bums are doing to get prime teen scandinavian pussy.

Because many women like sexually aggressive men. Or atleast not sexually passive men. I'm 29 myself and around that time when I stopped acting like a faggot and started acting how I want to, disregarding that I may hurt someones feelings, the younger girls started prying for my attention. and I'm talking 18 year olds. They're attracted to it. So you get involved with them young, and mold them into a proper woman. That's it. And if white guys don't start realizing that women like men who disregard whatever garbage they spout (the entirety of feminism is literally a shit-test. I've said outright how giving women the vote was a bad thing and those women either secretly agree with me, or tell me off, and then still flirt with me), then your women will all eventually be taken by brown/black guys who couldn't give a fuck about their "empowerment".

Attached: 1553024563627.gif (525x253, 1.88M)

This

So if I get a tan, and make myself look swarthy as possible I can go to Sweden and Get a 16 year old gf?

Yeah! Here is to hoping someone like BRenton Tarant turns up and deals with some of these arab rats and bottom of the barrel filth like this traitor girl.

Attached: 2081431-the_punisher_v4_05___no_limits___07.jpg (632x696, 110K)

It's extremely weird though. Why would a 24 year old man have any business with a 16 year old girl? Do you know how immature they are?

It's very bizarre here and people will look at you like a closet pedophile

>Why do you guys claim to know what you're talking about yet never go into detail.

They are dicks to women. Through their actions and broken English, they communicate that they are worth more than the woman. Women always date up, so a guy who doesn't want her is exactly the kind of guy she wants.
"I would never join a club that would want me as a member"

I fully support Brenton Tarrant

>Their descendants
Dude. 16-year-old girls like this are not about marrying and having kids. She most likely marries some Swedecuck once she grows up.

isn't the age of consent 16 in some of the states though?

I'm guessing these arabs hang out in packs around highschools and cafes/restaurants located right beside a highschool.

I bet they probably buy the girls free food and drinks in the grooming process they initiate.

Since they are adults and hang out in packs, they can muscle out the high school males from their female colleagues.

Attached: 1552881167699.png (648x783, 784K)

Nah, die in your filth by a drone, pakiscum.