Kellyanne Conway sides with Trump over her husband in public feud

pretty much all the proof i need for trump banging kellyanne, kek no wonder her husband is jelly

youtube.com/watch?v=6acoI9ym56k

Attached: GettyImages_632405246.0.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/b35nfk/trump_disses_a_hapa/
reddit.com/r/hapas/search?q=conway&restrict_sr=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the whole situation is just fucking weird
adult children, all of them

KAYFABE

Anyone complaining about this situation is a neocon kike faggot.

It'd be cool to have her saggers wrapped around my wang

Her husband is trying to ruin her career.

Trump should fire her over her husband. It's not professional.

LMAO

KEKED

shes the ugliest chick I would fuck

She’s brain dead.

Got bad news user. Trump is a neocon kike faggot.

"Hey honey I constantly put you awkward positions, not just with Trump but also the conservatives who see me as a liberal tool now, and all the while Trump gave you a good job with nothing but praise... You side with me right?"

Good thing I don't give a fuck what you say.

This

Absolutely based, also imagine getting cuck holded by the president

I don't know why I find her so attractive. God she's a sexy cougar.

It's all a ruse

To what end lol

check

Attached: KAC.jpg (540x400, 46K)

I know I'm going to get called a bluepilled cuck for saying this, but she has a pretty important and prestigious job and he is being a bad husband for not supporting her.

Oh he's definitely putting the cock to her.....she'll be gone after she gets him re-elected.

Any attention on him is good attention.

This is amazing.

Fair enough

Ssshhhhhhhhh...

Attached: 7FC3A2C7-38B0-441E-BA41-5E6CEBA0354C.jpg (454x341, 33K)

>my Kellyanne
my Kellyanne
>my Kellyanne
my Kellyanne
>my Kellyanne
my Kellyanne
>my Kellyanne
my Kellyanne
>my Kellyanne
my Kellyanne
>my Kellyanne
my Kellyanne
>my Kellyanne
my Kellyanne
>my Kellyanne
my Kellyanne

Niggers

I have no doubt Trump was a chad in his day but how can his dick even still work when he's 72? Do the rich get some crazy dick pills that work even when you're old and senile?

Attached: thinking eliza.png (700x701, 157K)

Do you think he likes watching her get fucked by big black cocks?

Attached: ezgif-2-b4a5c3a6c7b0.jpg (1484x990, 319K)

r/Hapas has his back

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/b35nfk/trump_disses_a_hapa/

Trump is on all the good stuff
the only thing he is probably on that is available to the public is test

but he is on way more than just test

Looks like even his Hapa supporters still call him Mr.Kellyanne

reddit.com/r/hapas/search?q=conway&restrict_sr=on

All any world leader has to do is call trump a fat ugly loser
And hed try to nuke them.

Seriously i hope they gave him fake nuclear codes

He just thinks about the times he fucked Ivanka when she was a kid then he's instantly rock hard

Some guys are just lucky, my grandfather was sexually active well into his 90s.

Everyone woman wants to fuck a president. That combined with her husband looks like a cartoon character and how much he is enraged by drump probably means he knows Kelly is porking Trump

>Kellyanne Conway's Hapa husband, who according to Omarosa of the Apprentice and Trump White House, was called anti-Asian slurs by Donald, once again publicly attacks the unconstitutional actions of the Trump administration

>In the 1890s, the nadir of US race relations, the US Supreme Court defended the birthright citizenship of the hated Chinaman. Kellyanne Conway's Hapa husband, who didn't defend himself when Trump called him anti-Asian slurs, finally takes a stand over Trump ending it by executive orderAnti-Racism

What the fuck? Kellyanne married this fat asian fuck?

Attached: kellyanne-1.jpg (1200x630, 219K)

Conway III makes him sound like he inherited his dad's WASPness

You got molested by a near octogenarian? What was more wrinkly? His fingers or your balls?

MOMMY

Attached: 1482156126814.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

George Conway is the narcissist that can't handle is wife being more famous. Trump is trolling him by keeping her employed; the husband wants her fired to justify his opinion of Trump.
If Trump came along 20 years earlier, and she was younger and more attractive, she would have just dumped him. Once Trump is out of office, their marriage is over.

brehs...

To what end? I mean we have an invasion on the border & this is what they're dedicating energy to?

She's not so bad when she's all dolled up.

It is getting sorted; they already said, just yesterday, the Pentagon found another $13B for the wall in loose change. He can't peak to early though. ICE mass roundups will come, but not yet...in election year it will massively polarise and Trump will sweep it.
Patience.

why the fuck does she have that fat mutt for husband

You just know that little dicked Asian isn't touching the sides after she's given birth to kids. He'll be a shadow of his former feeble self.

I wonder if she knows that she's lusted after by many younger guys who are Trump supporters. That would be interesting.

Can’t wait to see how Homewrecker Don explains he’s still the family candidate at his next rally.

Attached: D1D2F62A-EE97-4098-9E33-8DE1ECED1876.jpg (5249x3500, 2.2M)

Sounds like this Hapa is another Kalergi

You can name him George Conway III but you can't take the Asian out of him

The main problem right now is the catch and release though. Ever since Trump caved to the media's hysteria campaign about separating parents and children it's been a flood, to the point that many now don't even care about being apprehended because they know they'll be released.

>how can his dick even still work when he's 72?
I'm 75 - 76 in less than a month. Mine works just fine.
Trump is in better shape than I am so I'm sure he isn't having any problems either.

Just a Eurasian Elliot Rodger who got his blonde wife desu

This. Men are far more sexually capable later in life than women. Just look at Hugh Hefner fucking up until the day he died.

The dude is a terrible husband and he should die of nigger rape. Kelly has done a great job.

>I'm 75 - 76 in less than a month.
lmao

Yep. I'd have to pull her shirt over her face while fucking her.

As if anyone cares about a family candidate when we gotta work on deporting illegals and making sure niggers don't kill us

Why does the husband embarrass the wife in public in such passive aggressive bitchy way? He's not the one wearing pants in the relationship.

Attached: passport.jpg (960x1357, 211K)

what a thot. no loyalty. typo average wymon

kellyanne is great but there was that thing out there that she was king leaker of the whole white house. (in a bad way, not a good trump-style self-leak way)
hope it's not true

Yeah the husband is totally a whore.

Attached: Mad Melania.jpg (1100x619, 74K)

TFW no Kellyanne mommy gf

damn dude ur old

An actual doomer on Jow Forums

Attached: boomer tips.png (1024x929, 1.13M)

>damn dude ur old
Kinda what I said here >I'm 75 - 76 in less than a month.

>shes the ugliest chick I would fuck
this without a doubt
She's really ugly but I would fuck her with the fury of a thousand suns

Slick passport design. Gotta get myself one of those asap.

Mad respect my dude. How does a guy like you end up here? Did you come with the Q crew? Trump?

>How does a guy like you end up here? Did you come with the Q crew? Trump?
Late Feb, 2006 - came to /b/ looking for source of "sup /b/?" drawn on body parts of pics of young girls.
>shoe on head
>sharpie in pooper
>etc.

And now you're here to fight for family values?

y.. yes - but don't tell my family, okay?

>shit I can't stop thinking about how we banged right where she's sitting, think about something else shit shit shit
>shit eating grin
>Kellyanne smugly thinking about it
>some of the black dudes notice the sexual tension

Incredibly based. Keep fighting the good fight, gramps.

This man is all of us

>She's really ugly but I would fuck her with the fury of a thousand suns
She's kinda ugly but cute and very feminine at the same time. That's what makes her hot.

>all of us
Not all but Over 9000!

I'm leaving now to buy a PowerBall ticket.
I saw the jackpot was over 500 million so it broke my threshold.
I only play if it gets this high.
I hope you hear about me in the news.
>I'll still always come back - no one ever leaves

You're all wrong, they're actually brother and sister

That's a false fucking flag right there!! Prove to me it's not a false flag WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE IT"S A FALSE FLAG YOUU FUCKINGGG SSDSF

Based and redpilled

based elderposter

tell us a story from before we were invaded and when men were men

Oh, so you're a dirty old man and an oldschool /b/ tard at that. Welcome brother, you are in good company. All us oldfags are growing into dirty old men now anyway.

She's what, 50 something? Looks old as fuuuu but pretty. Tf is with her spousal choice????

fuck I'm glad someone fucking gets it Jesus Christ