Sweden will not become the Islamic Stronghold of Europe

This is it. Scandinavia is our battleground. I call upon the Knights of Europe to rise up once more. The time of the 10th crusade is now. Do not stand idly by. We will not allow Mother Europe to be raped and disgraced by these vile Godless savages. Jesus Christ is King of all Europe, and he must reign supreme for eternity. Join me. I will see you on the front lines. Rise up brothers. We must come for our brothers and sisters. Sweden, we will come for you and Germany and England. Proud sons of sacred mother Europe rise up. There is no future for our children in a God-forsaken Muslim wasteland. We must not hesitate. We must not falter. We must not fail Sweden or Europe. Awaken, sacred nations of Europa. Awake. Stand up, and storm break loose!

Attached: 1553000286045.jpg (380x394, 14K)

Ur from America stfu

>2019
>lampposting
nice try mossad. This is a board of peace and all our posts are satire.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 824K)

>I call upon the nigas of Europe to rise up once more?

I am not Mossad.

Attached: 15531303923772085698591546281920.jpg (3264x2448, 845K)

Glow nigger could illuminate an entire city.

There's no such country called Scandinavia therefore Scandinavians don't even exist.

Attached: Jew face.jpg (643x752, 211K)

Kikes will always be in control, until we purge them. As if they'll let any of their countries take over by Muzzies. They might let them take over on a local and even political level, but we all know that even if the Muzzies end up "controlling" the West, then it's still the kikes who are in control at the end of the day.

Imagine a society with zero free speech, degeneracy everywhere, and on the surface run by Muslims with almost everyone thinking they Muslims are actually in control, while it's in fact the Jews playing an evil fucking game on them.

This might very well be the future if people don't wake the fuck up.

The future belongs to Tranny Islamists.

I glow only with the light of Jesus Christ and the holy spirit.

Attached: 15531306747749134007027069415786.jpg (3264x2448, 975K)

My ancestors inhabited Europe for tens of thousands of years, and founded this country only a couple centuries ago. I am a son of Mother Europe and the Heavenly Father. Rise with me.

Attached: 1553080543504.jpg (683x1024, 209K)

Good for you and god bless. Doesn't change the fact that your op glows and you suck dick for free even when money is offered.

There's no such country called America, therefore Americans don't even exist.

Do you understand that, United States of American?

What you just said, is just as stupid as saying that Europeans don't exist because there's no country called Europe.

It's called a demonym.

>That'll be a yikes from me
All my posts are satire btw glowfag

Attached: file.png (892x603, 758K)

Attached: file.png (892x603, 222K)

Use whatever excuse for inaction you'd like, coward. Accepting there is no future of peace for our children, no victory without sacrifice is the first step to accepting total war has been declared not by, but upon us, whether you like it or not.

I am no Semite. I am a WASP. I am no federal agent. I am a soul that was lost, now found in Christ, who has called upon me to spread his message. It is not our role to decide in which time we are born, nor to resent our heavenly Father for it. No. Total war is the only way forward.

I don't think you get his sarcasm.
>pic related.

Attached: Israel logic.jpg (582x509, 43K)

U look like denis in "its always sunny in Philadelphia "
Nice 1000 yards stare u got there m8, the crazy eyes too...dont get too caught up in semantics and remember, your not a tool if you have a purpose. God bless

Attached: 1553054060556m.jpg (1024x768, 48K)

That actor is part Jewish. I am not thrilled by your comparison.

Kek. My bad.

This is a declaration of total war on the European race by the Jews. Every precious innocent beautiful white woman and child in Sweden will be enslaved and raped. We will not fade quietly away into total darkness and obscurity. They aim to bring 10 million "refugees" into a nation of only 10 million. We can not surrender our sacred homelands to these rapists and savages. We have no choice. It is time to become like the men, the braves heroes of old, which we all admire. They would sacrifice anything for mother Europe. So must we. This is our only recourse. These vicious abominations will be sent running back into their hellacious desert, God help us.

Attached: 1553080582365.png (800x528, 568K)

Scandinavia Rising
Give them hell!

Attached: E7B5494C-E0D8-473C-BDA1-B1D50033FCEE.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Hell we shall rise up from beneath us to consume our enemies in eternal fire, and drag them back into the depths with it. Hail victory!

Attached: 1553079671323m.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

Hail Victory!!

Thank you, brother

>Jesus Christ is King of all Europe, and he must reign supreme for eternity.
Praised be the magic Jew-god and Jew-god magic. Praised be Mary, the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant with magic. Praised be Jesus, the rabbi king of the Jews and inheritor and practitioner of Jew-god magic. Praised be the magical kingdom of the Jewish Christ, where we find our Jewish Lord and God glorified forever. Amen

Judeism is a Talmudic religion stemming from Christianity. It is several centuries newer than Christianity. Yahwehism was the religion of biblical peoples.

Sweden has a strong consensus culture. Currently the consensus is dictated by jews and cosmopolitans, but their influence is waning. There will eventually be a tipping point, and then we will tip hard...

...and if there is will, I'm very certain we will be able to expell those who do not belobng here, even if we are at that point a minorty. First point is that we are genetically (if not currently conditionally) adapted to the harsh nature up here. Point two is our immigrants might be the most useless of all of Europe. We really have attracted the worst rabble

Attached: NMA.0049688.jpg (840x1240, 568K)

who cares, Christfag

We will not abandon you. We will come for you.