Holy shit, I experienced a for real triggering today. I was talking to this dude on steam...

Holy shit, I experienced a for real triggering today. I was talking to this dude on steam. He's a super liberal trans diaper fetishist and he showed me an Anti-Trump meme. So just to mess with him I posted an offensive Jow Forums pic. I just instantly heard in my mic"Delete this now! Delete this now! Delete this now!" and sobbing.

How the fuck do these people survive?

Attached: 1553021062086.jpg (702x487, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should see the migapedes here when they see a yang meme they go ape shit and start rage typing. It’s hilarious

leaching off real humans.

Why the fuck are you talking to people like that? Sort your life out, mate!

My girlfriend's ex is a tranny that wants gender reassignment surgery to become a "female."
I essentially stole her away from him. She's never came out and said it, but I know she left him for me, because she was tired of dealing with an insane person.I feel no shame for what I did. I never will.

I legit hope, that he blows his brains out someday. I'm going to laugh. Knowing he was one of those coinflips when it comes to trannies, that ended themselves would basically be my ultimate troll. Then? I'm going to knock her up repeatedly. While he screams in hell forever for being a deranged faggot.

I was at a friend's house for a small gathering. He's a hardcore libertarian (I'm a cryptofascist). We were outside talking politics. It never really gets heated, just friendly banter and history trivia.
Anyways this liberals girl was there, friend of a friend. She immediately says she voted for Hillary, we all had a giggle but tried to keep it civil. She says she hires Mexicans because they're cheaper and work hard. She couldn't accept that we thought that was racist and fucked up. Not to mention shit like that ruins nationals' jobs. She thought it was liberal of her to do those things??
We kind of change subjects and eventually she storms off and says she "can't stand to be around THAT NAZI". Me and my gf look at each other cuz we thought she was talking about me, but it was about my libertarian friend.
She made a big scene and made her friend drive her home.

Leeching*

Your punctuation is terrible and your mention of Hell as if it is an actual place is inane and childish.
Remove yourself from this site, libtard.

What did you post user

>boo hoo religion hurt edgy atheist's child brain little fefes

Kill yourself you unimpressive mental midget child. The 1990's called, why don't you jump into a faggot time machine and go jerk your cock to some edgy marilyn manson songs, back before he was old enough to be a grandpa. You're a tired idiot with tired unedgy bullshit to say.
Go back to kindergarten little baby, where "God isn't real" is actually going to get some gasps. Faggot.

You're fooling no one.

No i think he is tacitly admiting it

What'd you show the crazy faggot?

>this whole cringy post
Yikes dude. Unironically seek help.

>scroll down
>it somehow gets even worse

Why? I also unironically hate niggers, user. Does that offend you, too?

kekked a little

Attached: 1548593640346.jpg (703x577, 61K)

These people are just weak on a genetic level.

Attached: amazing.png (598x370, 42K)

this
what was it?

delete yourself faggot

Post the polpic

I like talking to weird people, some of them are pretty chill. I made friends with a vore dude.

> Gave a bunch of people lasting psychological problems
no, just exposed existing ones!

I would but it's furryish. Don't wanna get banned.

Fake and gay

They sent me this the other day. Had a kek, also kek is apparently offensive now.

Attached: jej.jpg (555x468, 48K)

>I know she left him for me, because she was tired of dealing with an insane person
I really hope for the sake of you, your gf, and your relationship that there is more to it than that.
Merely being less work than an insane person isn't really the basis of a great love.

I triggered a friend (that I was close with for most of my life) and his girlfriend so hard they immediately booted me out of their lives through text message

>meme-flag.
Whatever you attempted to say was lost on me, sorry.

Hah, nice....

>A fucking leaf
What, did you decline the invitation to fuck your friend's wife?

>migapedes
they exist only in your head, no one supports Israel

>How the fuck do these people survive?
Government and corporations are the new daddy.
Daddy wants them alive.
But not you :)

nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.html

We have to go after the safe spaces. I've never been able to find one though... they have like force fields or something

user, I..

Attached: 1542353220007.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Oh my yes, we've been together for nearing two years now. She just happened to buy into a lot of typical mainstream social tolerance bullshit propaganda. The result was she fell in with a sexually male "man" who was more of a mental bitch and basket case of emotions, than she was. She's actually a decent partner, and more redpilled than most women, thanks in large part to myself, coupled with Actually having to deal with the insanity/depression/muh triggers of a gender confused crazy.

The fact I took her away from them, and that they're statistically of quite high probability for suicide? That's just a most delicious icing on the cake, user. For any weeniebabies out there, no I mean what I'm saying, it's not satire. I legit hope her ex commits suicide. When/if it happens, I will find that shit hilarious beyond measure. I will drive somewhere, where I am alone, off away from anyone, and I will laugh myself silly at the death of this said transgender freak. Because I actually don't respect him and I want him to be sad, alone, and end.

What pic did you post?

>thinking hating niggers is edgy
>on fucking Jow Forums
The only thing I'm "offended" by is how much of an edgy autistic teenager you are. The worst part of it is I am 100% sure I'm talking to a grown ass man. Jesus Christ, please kill yourself ASAP.

That pic of the snake women that shirt says Trans women arent real women.

God you're such a fucking Jew. I'm not the ones itt trying to out-edgelord one another here. I am but a simple man that wants niggers dead for being inferior.

Look I know it makes you mad that muh atheism stopped being impressive at all like 20 fuckin' years ago, but I'm going to state it again because it makes you reee so much. It doesn't you normie blabbering nigger. You're mainstream af. You're nothing special, at all. You're ever last fucking teenage faggot in existence that watches capeshit movies, visits normie social media websites, and listens to whatever trash music you listen to.

I don't care you're whatever. I find it disgusting however that you think you're impressive over it though. You, are the one being an edgy autistic mental teenager, dumb ass. You're every last normie af sterotype you've managed to display so far.

Kek, but no. It was a mix of Trump supporting and the following story. I don't rember no in conversation his girlfriend brought up that she was raped. So I had asked her if she had gone to the cops, to which she replied "no." I asked her why she didn't, I got some bullshit answer along the line of "the cops made fun of women who get raped", and I immediately said that that was dumb. Got a text from him a week later saying that, even though he "loves me like a brother", he couldn't have me in his life right now and that I made someone "uncomfortable". Wouldn't even tell me who.

>How the fuck do these people survive?
Push him over the edge, user. You can do it.

Delete this thread now. DELETE IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I'll try. I keep hitting word that piss him off.
Trap
Trigger
Kek
Red Pill
Tranny
Trump

Fake thread, op didn't even post the image that triggered this so called tranny.

I'm not reading whatever gay wall of text you just posted, please kys

I told you guys what image it was find it.

Holyshit. Sorry you lost your bro, man.
What a fucking cunt, though.

n-n-nuh-yuh-you-You're the one that's supposed to be butthurt user!

POST THE PIC AND THERE WILL BE AN END TO THE HORROR

SPBP
kill yourself faggot OP

I'll let you off with a warning this time, never set foot in the same thread as me again

edgy

then tell your black son to stay off my lawn

Your friend sounds like a massive bluepilled faggot. Seems like you dodged a bullet

>not posting the pics
You suck

its my wife's son and he identifies as a guardian of gahoole so please refer to him as such

Did everyone clap then?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1366x768, 86K)

The entire bus, man!

Thanks, he's always been a bro up until that text too. I'm not even 100% sure that's why he cut me out. It's just the only thing I could think of. Could be that his friends liked me more. Oh well. For a guy who always said he's an anarchist, he sure did love suckling the state's teats (welfare) though.

based
ignore all of the newfriends user

MIGA
#Zehut2019

Yup. He was one of those kids who didn't know his dad, and was raised by the Foster Care/Children's aid system, so he never had a chance for mental freedom. He had also called me a zealot. Prob because I had beliefs and ideals and not succumbing to the faggotry known as nihilism like he did.

Nothing wrong with leeching off of systems you don't support.
I'm doing the same at the moment, and in the perfect world a guy like me in my position would either be directed towards a proper job or executed. No integrity lost in admitting that.

I know the type. To a person who has no inner sense of justice and no true ideals or beliefs outside of the herd anyone who believes in something seems like a zealot.

>I was talking to this dude on steam
gay

Youre a retard and your girl is obviously 6/10 bear which is why she was dating that weirdo in the first place. Enjoy a trannys sloppy seconds dumb blue collar trash.

beat*

vore is based and redpilled

>posting with a meme flag
>choosing a terrible accompanying image
>admitting to communicating with low IQ retards

Sort yourself out OP

yea ok prince jewheeb, you go line up your dozen white concubines and pick yourself out a worthy, attractive, utterly natsoc in every mindset, fresh one, who is also with perfect busty tits and a firm pleasant butt then.
I'll just be my lowly self, getting laid regularly by my hot chick that's actually real and I don't feel bad at all.
But if it makes you feel better tonight while you fap to anime and hump your body pillow sure, she's like totally fat and has uh, a unibrow or something. I don't care about you.

discord tranny spotted

Attached: npc maymay.png (416x435, 114K)