Prince of the Church

it's me, keyanon

are you still here?

Attached: 170px-Flag_of_the_Vatican_City.svg.png (170x170, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRfSM-lv55I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a faggot and your last thread was cancer. Go fuck yourself larper.

duly noted

can you two pretty please go do your fucking job already?
It's been hard enough getting the key away from the indoctrinated
Go open the gate pls
It contains knowledge that will begin the next age

Explain?

>the indoctrinated
how so

oh, the cardinal told us he had the key so I was just checking up on him to make sure he could open it.

Mostly the shotgun method
They did a widescale indoctrination of an entire generation knowing that somewhere in the bunch would be the holder
Then they made sure to keep up the propaganda so the holder would waste time and not actually do anything
If the previous holder were even ever aware of what it was that they had

You shouldn't take people's word so easily
It you are given something it's your task to see it through personally

explain?

i went to a Catholic church yesterday. was highly disappointed. i thought i was supposed to be in a church, not a country club. very elitist clergy

what does the North symbolize frens?

youtube.com/watch?v=mRfSM-lv55I

It's pretty simple.
The Chinese have been trying to do the same thing with the Dalai Lama.

You don't know who it will be but you do know where this person will be in general
So you take over the entire area and make sure to infiltrate your message from the very beginning
For the Chinese they sued the message that China = Good

In the West there was a different strategy
Instead of trying to convince the holder that the people who wanted the gate kept closed that they were right
They simply made sure the Key bearer never got a chance to learn of their destiny in the first place
By distracting an entire generation.
Refocusing them away from Religion and the Lord and towards materialism

Why do you think there was a massive anti-Catholism trend that vanished as fast as it appeared?
It was sold as anti-religious along with a general "don't pay attention to the tinfoil esoterics"
Now that the generation has passed away from the most influencable phase (childhood) the propaganda has slowed down or entirely disappeared

It's just a sign of the times.

The foundations were corrupted
It's no surprise that without guidance and strength radiating from the central node that all the outcrops have themselves fallen into disrepair

Continuity

i went to the library yesterday. i picked a random seat. then looked up at the bookshelf in front of me. in front of me was a book, The Ethereal Aether and inside a picture of a man with the hidden hand. not too long after I went outside. there were 4 benches. as I stood up I saw there was an N on mine and i realized the 4 benches were East West North and South. in the middle was a huge art display of a vortex.

>"Prince"
>Tainting the Church by giving it political power

"Rend unto Caesar . . . " is meant to separate the Church from being exploited by the State — that's why the Patriarch of Rome sits on a throne of paedos and heresy

You are the continuity.
Through you the journey will continue
It has been held back, paused.
Now it must keep going again

The vortex in between each direction represents the infinite abyss into which all are drawn when they choose to go nowhere and do nothing

anyways user, I thank you for your time and help

our 'purple' friend stated he no longer needed me, so i was just checking up on him to see how he's doing :^)

If I've learned one thing it's that there is always room to know more and you can't know what will teach you

have you read the Neverending Story?
it's what you speak of. that book should be sanctioned

who are you two, whats going on here

one last question for you user. have you seen the book with the seals?

I have not
been a while since I've had time for books.

the sad reality of our existence is that we are all people
our destiny is merely a part of us
or we are only parts of a greater destiny

that being said
It is not the book but what is within that is vital
if something is true then it is everywhere for everything is first and foremost founded upon truth

circles are never ending yet complete and finite
there's nothing infinite about something unending
merely a question of perspective and direction

Should I read it?

we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl

Can i have a basic rundown on what the "keyholder" is ? Is this some assasins creed larp ?

Attached: Motorisierte Stürmer.jpg (960x2274, 911K)

>Should I read it?
watch or listen to the movie's dialogue if nothing else