Frenchfag willing to act to save my country

hiya Jow Forums, french based here

There is more than 8 millions muslims in France, th'at's too much, they're not integrated to France and don't respect french culture.

Even our fucking leftists are destroying our culture not to "offend" them, stealing our money to give'em and letting them kill us with no punishments, all of that in surveillance of (((they)))

What do you siggest in a country where buying a rifle is nearly impossible?

Attached: 3230.jpg (136x102, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pau,_Pyrénées-Atlantiques
youtube.com/watch?v=HQiQHZuSP3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AS LONG AS YOU ALL HAVE IPHONES YOU ARE ALL THE SAME PROBLEM TOGETHER.

There is no saving your country.
France doesnt exist any more, at least the france of the history books. It has been replaced with something else, something less.
Give up.

Try going outside. You can’t do anything from your computer incel. I know it’s scary but you can do it kid. Go take a shower and brush your teeth. Hurry up cuck!

Unlike my siblings i'm not the one who surrenders that easily.

I already do, i'm not american you fool

Drive to some slavic nation, buy a rifle and some ammunition, return to France. Plan out your target, preferably a small low pop town that has been infested and go to work.

Fight them and restore a monarchy.

t. le Dauphin

Attached: 2000px-Heraldic_crescent.svg.png (2000x1600, 114K)

Oh and please live stream for us.

This but dress up as Napoleon Bonaparte

sounds like fun, will consider

Bumping for this kek

Dont do anything violent.

Just get a yellow vest and hang out on the weekends like your other patriots.

Move here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pau,_Pyrénées-Atlantiques

>where buying a rifle is nearly impossible?

Grow a beard, dye your hair black put on that muslim cap and buy a rifle in a ghetto there's a shitton of that there supposedly.

Honestly your best bet is to use the Yellow Vests protests. Build petrol bombs and torch things when the riots are on.

Target specific things: B'nai Brith lodge, masonic lodges in general, banks

Maybe in the commotion you'll get away with it.

If you want to be a martyr throw a petrol bob at a Jew Banker, you dont really need guns

Of course it is all trolling and I condemn violence please dont arrest me DGSE OP

Attached: 1533059132388.png (997x875, 674K)

the Muslims aren't he problem, the rising cost of living is. Go do something about that.

>posting on Jow Forums where there is no https and your IP is easily accessible to intel
Imbécile

Laisse tomber cher ami. La France est mourrante et il n'y a rien à faire. Seul un cataclysme pourrait nous sauver. Trop de gauchistes ont coulé notre pays.

Laisse tomber, fais une famille, fais des gosses, travaille et paie tes impots. Cela ne t'empeche pas de te preparer au pire, car le pire arrivera, passe ton permis de chasse ou en stand de tir. Equipe toi et eduque tes enfants.

La fin est proche, ou le debut je ne sais pas, mais qqchose de tres grand arrivera tot ou tard, ne fous pas ta vie en l'air, un grand rôle t'attend le jour de la liberation.

Both are a problem fag.

ok chef, on fais comme ça, j'attendrais

Bombs they are way more effective than guns.

If you are not already on any watch lists it won't be that hard to precure the materials and know how without much effort and raising suspicion.

People seem to prefer the optics of gunz but if you wanna properly fuck shit up explosives every time.

Can you drive a truck. Asking for a friend. Checkem

nothing will happen, I didn't said anything that could make cops riot my house

You're browsing Jow Forums without adding the https? Are you a boomer?

Dont do anything stupid
You need to get a bigger picture

Attached: IMG_6415.jpg (850x400, 87K)

Just go out and find a nice African girl to breed with

Attached: IMG_6417.jpg (576x294, 57K)

Heh, have fun user.

French people surrendered before you were even born. It's over leave this shithole if you can.

>Levy

Attached: Jude142.jpg (886x862, 87K)

You can get rifles from Serbia easily.

Not saying for you to do anything though, just saying its hypothetically possible.

van of peace as everyone walks out the door would be an awful tragedy that should never happen.

hello DGSI

Use explosives inorder to kill a fuck ton of people.
Perhaps a mosque could be a great target for a remote bomb

this

How sad would it be, hypothetically?

police dont sit behind a PC and check out Jow Forums. They only react if someone says that you are a terrorist. Then they will be at your door in matter of seconds, they dont even check proofs.

Im actually really worried about terrorism, someone could buy a drone from amazon and attack explosives on it and fly it ahy where and blow up.

Truly scary stuff

Who else /scared for the future/ here?

You won’t do shit nigger

god i hope someone does that

Attached: 11.jpg (400x600, 64K)

I will bring 10 of my friends to France for every single person you kill, I already have my French passport now go ahead faggot!!

be quiet shitskin

There is nothing more hilarious than a Dragonborn flag.
You won’t do shit nigger

>France currently has the biggest right wing movement in the west
>French people has surrendered
No YOU have surrendered

Kill the muzzies

>hurrr im gunno swim to france after they close the borders n stuffff huuurrrr
why are brown people so fucking stupid?

*snap*
This goes to your rémigration file

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 100K)

kek

Attached: snapyup.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Kys magrebi sub-human

Firstly I hope you're on a VPN (If not respond to this post by saying you just want to curb public opinion of migration to in a peaceful and non-violent way.)

Okay so hear me how, you have the whole gilet jaunes going around France ATM ya? What you need to do is make some advanced riot tools to amp up the riots. The police are throwing explosives into the crowd? Well don't be afraid to return the favor.

If you're going for Pure accelerationism, you're in the perfect place at the perfect time to tip the entire EU into a full civil war/revolution! If macron is bringing in the military, well let them shoot. The moment they shoot is the moment the EU signs it's death wish. Radical groups to the left and the right will be fighting the government but also kinda fighting themselves. And after the government's and the EU are over thrown, then you'll still have a bunch of conflict between the radical left and radical right.

Essentially what I'm telling you is gilet jaunes (yellow vest for non-frogs) is the key to flip Europe on it's head. If you wanna save, not only France and Europe, but the entirety of weatern civilization, just turn this little revolution hot. I've already mapped out the power grid of the largest of France power plants so if you want that, I can provide info.

Attached: 1536058498022.jpg (480x540, 107K)

why waste a perfectly good drone when you can just put a camera on it and drop molotovs, pipebombs, gas

this desu

Attached: 1527789831959.jpg (2283x3000, 2.36M)

user cripple your power grid or the grid in the Muslim areas. That's the achilies of the modern world. Don't kill them Bodies can be replaced that only fans the flames. Take out the problem at the source of power. Satire ^ .....

I guess its circumstantial

something something 70% gasoline 30% motor oil in a glass container something something alcohol soaked rag something something light and throw

hypothetically of course

Attached: 1552764574882.gif (607x609, 754K)

They've managed to kill tons of people in Nice with that truck . So vehicles in large crowds are BETTER than guns. If you can take a bunch out that way and have your buds meet you at the end of your glorious mission, they can help hide you in the confusion .

There's got to be a way to get guns over the boarder though, no?

You can also 3D print guns now

Attached: image.jpg (698x960, 132K)

public internet with prepaid is the way to go

Oh and something something styrofoam to something something sticky.

You need to replace the ruling class. Robespierre did nothing wrong.

that would require friendly fire from the mossad op

shotguns with speed loaders or just git gud at reloading. Shotguns are one hit one kill.

Yeah but that would require having contacts in the US to bring stolen guns across the Atlantic and have then drop it off at a location a few miles off shore and then you go in your own boat and pick it up and hope nobody sees it.

Basically this is how a good bit of drug trafficking works down in Florida and around Texas.

Use TOR to access the Dark web and buy weaponry from the arms dealers there. It's really not that hard people do it for drugs all the time and they offer more then just drugs.

Molotovs and potato cannon combo.
Would love to see it.
As a hypothetical ofc

Attached: bob-saget.jpg-3363.jpg (545x887, 71K)

>Shotguns are one hit one kill.
>t. rainbow six siege nigger

>muslims
You mean arabs

Don't murderer random losers like that faggot in New Zealand. If you need an interesting gun Schengen area countries that are shitholes have them for sale. If you must kill someone target a bigshot. Everyone will like you a lot more.

Attached: Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald Band.jpg (600x680, 86K)

Dont kill innocent people. The other dude killed 49 and It made no difference. If anything, It gave more strength to the left. You wanna do something? Then lead by example. Be a decent human being. Be kind. Educate yourself, change yourself, and change others.

Depends on the type of ammo. I mean buck shot can be pretty deadly. Bird shot probably wouldn't kill ya immediately or even look that bad if shot from say 10-15 yards away.

kill them sand niggers!

Be kind?

What the fuck is that going to do?

Subscribe to Pewdiepie!
NAO!

Fake and gay

Attached: file.png (800x800, 838K)

a shotgun is the best weapon for killing unarmored targets. Period. It's basically a .50 cal with a high variety of rounds, some of them perfect for "crowd control"

Attached: Ellifritz_Incapacitation.png (500x319, 35K)

Don't kill anyone.

Signalgouv khey

That's going to show people that he is not the monster the media tells people that we are. Wouldnt you guys rather hear "Jow Forums donated to the poor" instead of "Jow Forums started another mosque massacre"? What fucks their narrative more?

this. Bring back absolute monarchy, expel the kikes, make a new crusade.

Fuck optics,
Its never worked for us.

Fire bombs
You are still yellow vest protesting?

For an infestation that large you're going to need gas.

We also never had that much normies or media attention.

>What do you siggest in a country where buying a rifle is nearly impossible?
knives

Take out some niggers too. They are 26% of your population.

>pic related.

Attached: 1546583557623.jpg (1024x1177, 483K)

>Be kind.Educate yourself, change yourself, and change others.
What the fuck is this shit you deranged nigger?I bet you cried after Bolsonaro won

Attached: A5E46142-AA80-4F75-BFE9-C68D507E0B27.png (645x729, 91K)

Hypothetically speaking, of course youtube.com/watch?v=HQiQHZuSP3E

every saturday

Attached: 1528078174044.jpg (600x600, 45K)

About this Saturday?Do you belive shit will go down with the army patrolling the streets?

Large caliber air rifle.
Bow.
Firebomb.
TATP.
Or go old school, with a fucking sword and shield.

>french based
Back to JVCuck, faggot.

Attached: frogtfaggot.png (402x402, 18K)

> they're not integrated to France and don't respect french culture.

Fuck off assimilation-fag, you don't deserve a white country if you think it's okay to have niggers and sand-niggers as long as they are "integrated", FUCK YOU i hope you get raped and killed by ahmed

Attached: 01349756.jpg (500x486, 50K)

You want to be effective?
Don't shoot innocents
Are the gillettes jauns still worth a fuck?
Any chance of them overthrowing shit and taking over?
If so use that as a tool to send the muslims back.

Attached: 300px-Ctapest (1).jpg (300x225, 25K)

If you're too retarded to get one, you don't deserve one. Now go back to JVC, faguette.

Attached: 8798468.png (530x492, 13K)

stop being a racist shithead for starters

Hmm

Why do you think good publicity wouldnt work?

You know what is not working? Beating people over their heads with memes and redpills they can't even comprehend. Most people have no fucking Idea why 49 people died in a mosque. It turns out that people dont Care more about your manifesto If you commited a massacre; they care less. Here's the same, you guys trash this board so much that when other people look at It, It just strengthens their preconceptions.

also this, you have to be a nigger to think it's hard to get a gun in france when you can easely have one legally and where illegals are even easier than legal ones

Nah m8

you are a fucking moron. you will slave away your whole life being oppressed by everything and everybody all while telling yourself you are "secretely" winning.
there is no such thing as "moral highground". it doesn't exist. it's an argument ((normies)) use when they have the upper hand to keep people who are losing at bay.
the only thing that works is having an effect on the real world.
and shooting people is nonironically one of the things that has the biggest effect on the world