A school bus driver in Italy set it on fire with his children

> A school bus driver in Italy set it on fire with his children

hey italians! are you crazy? why do you trust blacks to transport your children?

Attached: 15531035858700.png (660x371, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/russian/news-47645156
apollo.lv/6549963/virietis-italija-nolaupa-un-aizdedzina-autobusu-ar-51-bernu
youtube.com/watch?v=w-KEeyItktI
nytimes.com/2019/03/20/world/europe/bus-students-kidnaped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Tb2kQYBDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they don't grow cotton there

Attached: 1200px-F40_Ferrari_20090509.jpg (1200x692, 151K)

up

ARE U CRAZY? THESE SMALL ISSUES ARE THE PIMPES ON THE ASS OF INEPT POLITICIANS WHO CAN'T CREATE HAPPY COUNTRIES.

>implying shitalians aren't black

Not a peep from news agencies here.

Knew it happened though.

How much can you blame the government and Jews

up

Pidoruski you post no link

Attached: 1416223808091.png (860x650, 60K)

Читaй нepycь

bbc.com/russian/news-47645156

apollo.lv/6549963/virietis-italija-nolaupa-un-aizdedzina-autobusu-ar-51-bernu
in latvian but you can take a look at aftermath at least

lol

Attached: 11881081t1h7479.jpg (1980x1461, 378K)

>a refugee
>tried to murder 51 European children
>to protest Europes "harsh" migration laws
And for some reason people did not lynch this nigger

For some fucking reason this is not big news.

>A NIGGER
>TRIED TO
>BURN 51 CHILDREN ALIVE
>IN A FAILED TERRORIST ATTACK
>FOR MORE GIBS

Attached: 1493068486316.png (751x670, 28K)

What proof you fucking retard it's literally in the news and there's youtube videos of the event

>its not big news
It is tho

desu i don't see this making headlines given the gravity of the situation. these african faggots are savages, mate.

call it by the name. call it islamic terror act.
he was muslim

Attached: islam_deadliest_terrorattacks.png (1487x409, 89K)

>italian children
>blacks
oh my, they must have thought he was all of the children's father who rented out a bus for a day out together

News from the interrogation of the nigg
> I wanted to avenge the women and children who die eaten by SHARKS in the MEDITERRANEAN
no link, one of the carabinieri who interrogated him have just interviewed on channel la7

>women and children who die eaten by SHARKS in the MEDITERRANEAN
This is all leftist propaganda fault.

bunga bunga if true. Backlash when

youtube.com/watch?v=w-KEeyItktI

hey...more great campaigning for Nationalist parties. Look at what the roach achieved in Holland.

It'll only be all fixed when every single Jew is dead.

Attached: 12012016-salvini-.jpg (800x400, 37K)

This has nothing to do with him being a towelhead tho, but with him being a savage nigger ape. Jesus christ, what kind of abo nehandertal subhumans we brought here?

SALVEEEEEEEENEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEE

The western world is still hung up on christchurch and the media is milking it for all it's worth.

oh you

Attached: salveenee.jpg (593x399, 67K)

It's big news here

What are they saying, do you have a bunch of lefty faggot news?

He was also convicted of...
>Drunk driving
>Sexual assault

>Drives a school bus.

ye sure

Sexual assault on underage btw
A fucking pedo ape

>on underage
Source on that?

Didn't hear anything about it here in C*nada

lol resetera won't talk about it

>It's big news here

it fucking better be, imagine if he had pulled it off.

Are you that guy from the other thread? What are you doing, take off caps.

Wrong. Am Canadian in Italy, only news coverage is thru Vancouver and the UK

Shit, I thought that was something else then.

Attached: 14A2D27B-FCE8-4E3F-85AC-F590CA90615D.jpg (1242x1225, 181K)

neanderthals are white though
only white people have Neanderthal DNA

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.34M)

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.07M)

Toronto here

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.07M)

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1022K)

vocaroo yourself reading those, lemme hear that sweet italian

i hate twitter

Que dice mi hermano

You see the difference:

White Guy trys to kill 50 Adults - success
Serb trys to kill 50 Children - fails

Nah, twitter is great for political news.
Italian twitter has like 2 bubbles that barely interact wit each other, one is the standard libtard one and one is nationalists.

Twitter salt.
Basically they said it was Salvini's fault because he spreads hate.

srb?

Mate I don't speak spaghetti. Fuck are they saying?

Attached: 1552477311572.jpg (250x206, 6K)

Oh, it was a nigger, got the news wrong. Also i heard in german news that he was protesting with this action against the treadment of refugees in the Mediterranean Sea.

remind me people saying it was Trump's fault if that black woman assaulted that eldery white man.

they say : it's Salvini fault

>they say : it's Salvini fault

Attached: 1547641195736.png (580x522, 196K)

Attached: file.png (1134x850, 1.62M)

Spreading hate is the only thing Salvini is capable to do. He has done nothing else since has gained power. His presence in the Senate is like 2%, since his time is spent for the most part on travels and shitpostings on twitter.

tl;dr it wasn't the nigro, it was the evil raycis gobment!!!!
muh immigrants ;_;

>protest
>burning 50 children alive
>same thing

Germany, yes

>Pimps on the asses

Attached: 8db1f07eb69c2e98a832757a704a3338--the-player-pimp.jpg (236x177, 8K)

spoken like a true fellow frenchmen.

Attached: Noble french meeting 2.jpg (838x559, 240K)

>Niggers are individuals just like us!
>But they are incapable of carrying the responsibility of an individual because muh racist nazis!

Attached: 1542392156535.png (214x200, 103K)

These people need to be punished in an exemplary way. They are traitors, and therefore worse than niggers themselves.

>Spreading hate is the only thing Salvini is capable to do
then why everybody love him so much?
CHECKMATE

Attached: file.png (720x720, 962K)

Part and parcel, those kids have a higher chance of dying in a bathtub accident, #notallmigrants and don't look back in anger

It's quite typical for employers in this shit of a country to hire human scum in order to keep the wages low and to have tax benefits from the government. It's usually done in unskilled factory jobs but it spread even to more sensible jobs, as happened in this case.
I see it more as a fault typical of the italian system, to hire a dirty violent negro to drive a school bus in first place.

>onions infused profile picture on top right
I have a feeling I know what these tweets say

Attached: 1524182538583.png (495x439, 232K)

Seriously, can we get a local Brenton Tarrant to go on a killing spree at a PD convention or something? I ain't even surprised that these subhumans act like the filty monstrosities they are, what really makes me rage is the traitorous leftist scum. They have to be killed, there is literally no other solution to the problem that is their existence other than death.

It's OK he was a pedo and a drunkard too.

Oy vey! Hello jidf.
Around blacks never relax
>kek. Captcha was a bus

Attached: BC3BDB03-DBE2-452C-A6C9-40383FFD4EFB.png (750x1334, 1.94M)

How can they have so little regard for the life of 51 children to the point of using this missed tragedy to further a political agenda?
I'm beyond mad, they should get the bullet first, then the bus driver.

I don't use (((social media))), but I assume those people are a loud minority. If anything this will bring another million votes to Salvini. The vast majority of Italians hates niggers.

>Italian carabinieri, or military police, reached the bus and safely rescued all the children, as well as two teachers and a janitor aboard, as it burst into flames.

>The Italian interior ministry announced on Sunday that migrant arrivals were down 94 percent this year, compared to 2018.

nytimes.com/2019/03/20/world/europe/bus-students-kidnaped.html

THANK FUCKING GOD SOME GOOD NEWS FOR ONCE

ITALIANS BASED AND REDPILLED

>'Avenging' niggers eaten by sharks by attacking Italians instead of sharks
Nigger 'logic'

Attached: SharkFace.png (638x478, 419K)

>neanderthals are white though
That doesn't even make sense

>only white people have Neanderthal DNA
Not true: most humans with ancestors who left Africa millennia ago have neanerthal descent.

Shitskins are let into countrries by business owners because they are cheap unskilled labor. It doesn't matter how many white children they murder or attack, that is meaningless compared to profit. Most """""conservatives"""" that own business in teh US love importing millions of Mexicans because they work for pennies, it doesn't matter that they are on welfare and soak up social services and ruin communities, they are cheap and that is all that matters.

fucking cunts.

Even sharks are smart enough to not eat those repulsive niggers.

maybe blacks are into vore.

Neanderthal is a handcrafted jewish-made term from 1960s anthropology after it was pozzed with (((critical theory))) designed to undermine European genetics and it's perceived superiority. Neanderthals were white Europeans as much as you are, the children would have been indiscernible from your own and the adults might've had slightly bigger foreheads. They buried their dead, they we're masters of stone tools and fire, clothed themselves in tanned animal skins and woven thatch, had spiritual rituals as evidenced by intact stone circles and were masters hunters (pre-farming)

For those interested, left to right:
A man from Senegal with an Italian citizenship is an Italian. Therefore, the title of this newspiece is "Crazed driver generates traffic on the Paulese". Nothing else. And our minister of interal affairs is racist. (Quoting Salvini referring to the nigger as what he is, a nigger)

The driver with senegalese origins admits planning: "I couldn't bear seeing children eaten by sharks in the Mediterranean"
Terrifying

The criminal madness of the Italian Citizen #OusseynouSy is the result of an hysterical contrapposition that manifests hostility towards migrants, pointing them out as privileged, negating their suffering and their humanity. Shown by the Carabinieri and children of #SanDonatoMilanese

Thanks to the Carabinieri, the kid that managed to untie himself and called for help, avoiding a massacre. These are times where hatred guides governments and enters our society. And if we don't stop it, it will be a problem for everyone. #SanDonatoMilanese

Are those real? I don't have twitter so can't check.
If they do we're truly in an age of madness, words fails me.

Besides, could other anons from different nations confirm if the news was given at all? I was surprised not to find it mentioned in both UK and US online news, like, even if they wanted to give whatever spin it's first and foremost a news, one way or another they should report it, this is not good, at all.

Cont.

#SanDonatoMilanese
The true perpetrator is our minister of internal affairs, a fascist, racist and instigator of racial hatred. Who sows wind gathers storm. The perpetrator is a victim of the hate propaganda of a coward in minister clothing.

Yes.
The blame is also (and mostly) of Salvini.
Blowing on the fires of hatred brings this too,
Integration brings peace, the hunt for the foreigner brings the escalation of hatred.
We are all less safe with Salvini as a Minister.

Italy, who puts a previous offender for violence and sexual abuse in the driver seat of a schoolbus is the same Italy that puts incompetents, liars and narcissists in the driver seat of a government #sandonatomilanese

It brought them to this, the fierce hatred that expands in Italy thanks to the foolish propaganda of our Minister of Infernal Affairs [(Not a typo)] has sadly had its effect. We used to welcome and integrate. Now we oppose and the ghosts come back to the surface.

Zero coverage in America.

>Un pazzo con precedenti penali
>è colpa di Salvini che diffonde odio
I lost brain cells reading this

>previous offender for violence and sexual abuse in
Thanks for the translation, based...but Is there any source on the sex offender school bus driver accusation?

>We evolved and we changed our skin color
>Therefore we're the same
Is twitter always like this?

Brings to mind what Jordan Paterson says about the pathological mother:
(paraphrasing)
>everyone who they class as victims is automatically good, no matter what they do
>everyone they class as oppressors is automatically bad

Even though this nigger tried to roast 50 of their own children, which should trigger the paternal instincts of protecting, because he's part of the victim group it's not his fault he did it - it's that big bad fascist Salvini's fault!
Truly a derangement.

Cont.

A madman with previous offenses (For drunk driving and sexual violence on a minor) was driving a #schoolbus in #sandonatomilanese-
He set it on fire screaming that he wanted to die because of the deaths in the Mediterranean.
Who spreads ethnic hatred is responsible for the collapse of civil society.

The long economic crisis has changed the country. Many people have suffered and maybe a political doctrine distant from their own.[(???)] Salvini took advantage of this to create hatred.

[(NDR, i really like this one)]
Nowadays every excuse is good to attack people whose skin color is different than ours. This is because of Salvini's racist propaganda. The "bad guys" used to be in Rome, then they became the Terroni [(People from southern italy.)] Now it's the immigrants. When they will realize that Lega only acts to gather votes, it will be too late.

When a Minister of Interal Affairs does it constantly, inciting hatred, as if coming from this or that country was a skill or not, i am not surprised. In Germany they NEVER reveal the nationality of people that are part of current events [(Terror attacks)]

BAN ALL BUS

Policeman boss confirmed it in a press conference.

2006-2004 Timeframe for Drunk driving
Unsure as for sexual accusations, but he had a 1 year sentence that was on hold

>Neanderthals were white Europeans as much as you are
No they weren't.

>the children would have been indiscernible from your own
I doubt it, given the differences between humans and Neanderthals.

>and the adults might've had slightly bigger foreheads.
There were more differences between humans and Neanderthals than that.

>They buried their dead, they we're masters of stone tools and fire, clothed themselves in tanned animal skins and woven thatch, had spiritual rituals as evidenced by intact stone circles and were masters hunters (pre-farming)
I don't disagree with any of this, but it doesn't make them the same as us. They were obviously not some stupid and crude subhumans, but they still aren't us.

Do Jews in Italy have some surnames that give them away as not being Italian?

He started working as a bus driver in 2004. He had a bad divorce. He had DUI convictions. Then in 2018 was convicted for sexual assault. But because he had worked with no problems for so many years the employer was trusting him.
And he was only in charge of the bus. The children were accompanied by the teachers.

>Zero coverage in America.

I know trump jr. tweeted about, isn't there any way at all top point out to relevant ppl / newscasters the lack of coverage? I have no twitter so wouldn't know how to make it relevant, perhaps retweeting or sharing this video to relevant ppl?

youtube.com/watch?v=H7Tb2kQYBDI

Also this should be saved before YT takes it down ...

because OUR children will manage to stop their plans and call the fucking police.
This boy right here is our /HERO/.
This kid deserves a fucking medal, he saved all his friends and himself from a terrible fate.

Attached: 155315818747.jpg (300x208, 14K)

Cont.

#SanDonatoMilanese
It is now a fact confirmed by years of studies that us europeans, up to only 8 thousand years ago, used to have dark skin. We all come from Africa, the skin tone change is very recent.

Madonna mia [(Holy mary)], the morons that go "He's a terrorist" "He should rot in jail"... go in mona [(Go fuck yourself in dialect)]!! The actions of a madman being described as a terrorist attack just because of his skin color is just a racist piece of shit action. #sandonatomilanese

Terror attack because he created panic in the population. It is Due

Maybe it's because there's a shitty government that didn't have anything else to offer but inciting ethnic hatred and picking up votes from illiterates?