The fun of turning them against themselves

Go find ultra lib. Turn their cause against them with something even farther left.

Attached: 20190321_081733.jpg (1080x1680, 517K)

Attached: 20190321_081712.jpg (1080x1680, 404K)

feminist rape culture has done a lot to harm the birth rates

western men are cowed into inaction because they are taught that unwanted sexual interest is a crime, meanwhile frustrated women look to men from groups where their aggression is expected and forgiven

She deleted my 1st comment, about white wimmin lying about rape.

Attached: 20190321_081636.jpg (1080x1854, 607K)

Attached: 20190321_081601.jpg (1080x1848, 537K)

Attached: 20190321_081346.jpg (1080x1098, 416K)

Kek they hate being called racist. Thats prob why they use it so much

The occasions where they turn against each other are fucking delicious. Would love to hear about examples of success in pushing them into it, or specific ideas on effective approaches.

>> Hates black on white rape stats

It's so easy to get them off topic and defensive.
I changed my profile to Tom Robinson, from To Kill a Mockingbird during the height of the MeToo movement. Then I realized the fun to be had by shaming white women, who are trying to shame white men.
Simply call them racist, and watch them explode.

It's fine but a little unsubtle, for one I'd change the profile pic to an actual profile picture. Then not every point should be "ur racist white girl" or else it becomes obvious.

Also don't let them get away with saying it's off topic. They wouldn't allow that if they brought in what they thought was pertinent and serious to a tangential topic.

But using that picture for a twitter profile screams troll, find a modern looking black man to represent yourself. I use a Schlomo looking Jewfrowed for mine and it passes all the time

Using their own tactics against them always is super effective, we did this a while back, I am sure someone has all the memes and infographics that were made. Sorry I didn't save a list of the threads where we had all the images posted.

Attached: Some Blacks still believe women without evidence.png (848x1571, 1.21M)

Say "You're white! You have no right to question me or talk back to me. But you don't care because you are a privileged racist perpetuating a racist system. A system that believes you without question."

Attached: do not gamble with your life by letting the court decide.jpg (830x1079, 621K)

White women lying about sexual acts by black men was a big part of discrimination in black history. There should be a movement for reparations to black men taken from funds and services that were originally earmarked for white women to fix that historical wrong.

No because then everyone on earth would immediately spot it as trolling and it would undermine the whole procedd.

The wonderfull thing is, they never do realize you are trolling. And if they suspect it, they still have to defend themselves.

What is the r-word?
Racist?
Rape?