Documentary maker here

Your chance to point me to a specific overlooked topic. Wanna redpill some normies, heres your chance. What should my next documentary be about?
avg views for my films are 400k, so should be enough reach to start a snowball.

Attached: win17_malawi_2.jpg (1183x786, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYO_gK3P2ls
youtube.com/watch?v=B2OQO-SS2dw
youtube.com/watch?v=kVk9a5Jcd1k
youtube.com/watch?v=FH2WeWgcSMk
areomagazine.com/2018/12/18/postmodern-religion-and-the-faith-of-social-justice/
iflscience.com/environment/rising-carbon-dioxide-greening-earth-it-s-not-all-good-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

women

how the jews consistently undermine and destroy their host nation

or holocaust wasnt real

Dual citizenship politicians in USA. Tie in the history of Israel and US relations and point out the money.

You're just the Aziz! Light! dude aren't you?

pedophiles that constantly get rehired at nickalodeon

Jews sunk the Lusitania

youtube.com/watch?v=iYO_gK3P2ls

The plan to form a one world government. Explain who started it and who's pushing it today. Then explain the tactics they are using and the weapons such as immigration and women working. Explain how they've enslaved us all already because of the perverted version of capitalism We use. Call the people that are behind this jews/illuminati/cabal/globalists. Talk about fiat currency. Talk about how the government is 50-100 years more advance than us and are milking the advancement of tech by starting and controlling the tech industry. Talk about the devil's mark how chip implants will be the death of freewill.

Jews in the news controlling the voice that's heard

This guy is based

The us government had guys go around investigating UFO sightings to spread the idea that there was something to the lights in the sky beyond being illegal reconnaissance flights headed to the soviets.
Also JFK conspiracies were soviet propaganda. All of this conspiracy theory culture grows out of Cold War disinformation espionage.
Also while thinking of marketing there are marketers who do jobs for one person. Literally an ad campaign for one person.

Sandy Hook was a hoax, everybody knows it, nobody admits it.

The NZ shooting while its fresh

The current chinese colonisation of africa

This. This is just a redpill overdose.

The inverse correlation between IQ and fertility.
Or why idiocracy is not a comedy.

Kek you're fucking retarded if you think the mainstream narrative of jfks death is true

If you talk about Jews on Jewtube they quarantine you

Do the great replacement. Demonstrate that it is real in a way normies will understand.

make a documentary about the conflict of african farmers and nomads (nigeria). dig into the history of inner african slave trade. discover the historical role of islam in slave trade. go back to modern conflicts in nigeria (muslim nomads vs. christian farmers). this documentary might be a start (check subs).
youtube.com/watch?v=B2OQO-SS2dw

this

How the holocaust didnt happen

>Your chance to point me to a specific overlooked topic. Wanna redpill some normies, heres your chance. What should my next documentary be about?avg views for my films are 400k, so should be enough reach to start a snowball.

Ancient DNA

About the white bottom middle class in America. They suicide like crazy, fell for meth like crazy, have no hope or future. They are the only minority to still be oppressed in America.

This.

Alternative: how the Russian trolls hacked the election but with AIPAC instead of the Russian trolls.

Make something about African civilization. Great African leaders. Not north Africa, not modern times. Something a young black child could see and feel a pride of heritage.

That’ll be a short one.

The true extent of the Africa population boom, fully visualised.

Attached: 4caves.jpg (1498x886, 98K)

like the Fulani jihad, Shaka Zhulu, old kingdoms of Ghana, Ethiopian history and Moors I guess?

You can go every which way with that history.

The next documentary worth looking into is the use of convolutional neural networks for mind control via dream injections. Reddit.com/r/titor and sarahailove.home.blog

Do one about the niggers Israel gave birth control against their will because they didn't want them breeding and making new Israelis that would be harder to deport.

South Afrika.
Please, I have friend in there.

>specific overlooked topic.
not overlookde but deserves more attention:
Grievance Studies and their connection to the whole SJW/Postmodernist/Marxist cult and the effects observed in the Evergreen State experiment

youtube.com/watch?v=kVk9a5Jcd1k
youtube.com/watch?v=FH2WeWgcSMk
areomagazine.com/2018/12/18/postmodern-religion-and-the-faith-of-social-justice/

Attached: 1552857664281.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Cashless/chipped societies in a post-replacement future, which has already started.

Attached: impostor[1].png (740x312, 49K)

Humanity was always ruled by dramatic faggots and bitches with Cluster B disorders on varying degrees.

How the jews were behind the fall of every great civilization

Do a documentary about the good effects of global warming. The biggest one, agreed on by many scientists, is that global warming has averted a return to the glacial phase of the ice age. Without this warming, the northern half of Europe, Asia, and North America would be cold enough so that the snow doesn't melt in the summer, it would accumulate year after year, and that's how the glacial phase begins. This would devastate farming. We might still have enough food to feed the world but now food is much more expensive, there's more rationing.

Another good effect of global warming is more CO2. Plants love that. That's why greenhouses pump in CO2 to higher levels than the outside. This is good for farming.

Global warming means that the growing season begins sooner, ends later. This longer growing season has also greatly helped farming.

Holocaust

That's been done to death.

renting vs ownership across the world. Specifically among the poor class.

Not the way we'd do it.

You'd never be able to do it, but honestly the Jews and how they have been kicked out of every country they've ever been in for the same reason every time.

nice topic.
iflscience.com/environment/rising-carbon-dioxide-greening-earth-it-s-not-all-good-news/

Attached: image-20160422-17390-1nsul4k.png (1409x994, 269K)

Ex slave grooming gangs in Canada's east coast. Preston's Finest. They take preteen white girls, groom them, then prostitute them in primarily black communities in other parts of Canada, usually Toronto.

Why irrelevant Canada? Exactly because Canada doesn't matter. Show it happens anywhere blacks are. Show the police will bend over backwards to avoid talking about this shit regardless of slavery history or anything like that. Show that taking in escaped slaves has resulted in the destruction I'd white bloodline. That there's nothing but hell down the road if good intentions towards white giving to blacks in any capacity. Show how it happens anywhere they are. Small town Canada isn't safe. Nowhere with blacks is safe. And it's been happening for decades.

Or go into detail about Jewish financing in war from Napoleon to WW1 to even Iraq today.

Tell me more

This one.