Illegal drugs are for degenerates. Prove me wrong

Illegal drugs are for degenerates. Prove me wrong.

Attached: drugs.gif (440x407, 82K)

You're objectively a massive retard if you do any drugs except Baphomet's celery.

They're for losers who can't handle reality

"A 1958 National Child Development Study, performed in the United Kingdom, revealed that intelligent children were more likely to experiment with psychoactive drugs later in life as compared to less intelligent children. This was found to be true regardless of other environmental factors such as gender, religion, marital status, education level, income, mental health, social class and parent’s education. The research was based on 3,509 males and 3,204 females who were 11 years old. Each was tested cognitively and assigned
an IQ level based on their verbal and written responses. When each child reached the age of 42, they were given a questionnaire inquiring about their use of various drugs. Those who had tested at an IQ of 125 or higher were found to be exponentially more likely to have used drugs. One drawback to the study is that it did not evaluate the pattern or length of drug use, only the occurrence."

>dude weed

cocaine is the white man's drug user

most legal mind and mood altering drugs (including alcohol) are also for degenerates.

amphetamines are the white man's drug you fucking spic

>Illegal drugs
good goy. stay away from DMT

B-but weed tho

Cocaine is better you silly tweaker.

Alcohol is the biggest bluepilled drug of them all.

Drugs are only illegal because the (((ROCKEFELLERS))) decided that they have a right to police what a man does in the comfort and tranquility of his own home, by his own choice and consent, of his own free will.
Bootlicks who support this policy are worse than addicts, who mostly just want to go about their business and enjoy their shot/line/dudeweed at the end of their working day.
Based and redpilled gentlemen, keep up the good work.

That over simplifying it a bit, no?

Nope some drugs are good. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-162828.png (1080x1920, 318K)

You're all wrong; caffeine is the white man's drug.
>gives energy.
>easy to acquire.
>one of the catalysts for the enlightenment.
>associated with productivity & industry.
>can have it at work.

As opposed to legal drugs?

if you said drugs, I would've gave your opinion a salute.
but you said 'illegal' and we both know who is behind this choice and how good mixing the waters usually works.

for example, psilocybin is for degenerates as you are not a shill. :)

Just because your family members can't handle their shit doesn't mean I should suffer the tyranny of not being able to get a bump of meth at my convenience store. What's next? Your tiny dick can't make your girlfriend cum so now I can't make my wife cum? Yeah right. Go fuck yourself and know that you aren't better than the parts per million bird shit from the bottom of my shoe.

Everything caffeine does cocaine does better.

>one of the catalysts for the enlightenment.
you have to go back, now

life is the only drug, prove me wrong, quit life.

Can you do cocaine at work?

you have not found your true self and are just like the niggers you hate, with a bit more IQ.

All drugs are degenerate. I can't believe I wasted money on tobacco just to make me feel "relaxed" only for me to become agitated and angry when I didn't have it. Anything that alters the mind in my opinion is degenerate, even medications.

I do not.

>illegal
Falling for whatever society's current morality on drugs is retarded. That being said, ALL drugs are degenerate, from meth to weed to alcohol to caffeine to sugar.

>illegal
there is no such thing, it's all in your head

Yes of course.
I'm 50 years old, I'm pretty sure I've found my true self meme flaggot.

Attached: 1519795513436.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

>Yes of course.
Let me guess, you work from home?

I build homes and do remodels. I make good money because I work fast.

Ah, so you work from a home?

I can tell you're a neet. You can do any drug at work faggot

So, if they are legal then the users aren’t degenerate? Is that what you are saying?

legal too

oh great then.
you fucking trash will take out yourself soon.
there's no need to teach you anything.
being 50 years old and promoting cocaine on a forum with an average user age of 20-25.
yes, drugs like cocaine is what white people need in 2019.. who needs consciousness.. it's not like it's a white's man treasure and we need all of it to pull out of this shit we ended up in.

>NEET
Currently in university. Also have a job at university dining center. Try again.

Yes, but that's not where I need to snort a fat rail of coke, I do that at the jobsite in the morning.

No, he works homes

P.S.

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

In a home.

People who use that word “homes” don’t work.

Lying to yourself doesn't change the truth

it's healthy to take imminent death as a joke.

Well, it's a home after I finish building it. It starts out as a pile of sticks.

?

But I am at university. I'm studying to become an accountant. I also work at one of the dining centers there. Nothing I said was incorrect or false.

This implies that authorised drugs are good.
But drugs as a whole are bad.
Therefor you're a huge memeflag faggot.

I'm in amazing good health and have the stamina of a man decades younger. I owe my success to cocaine and lots of it.

God bless user, finally a worthwhile job and not just shitposting as a reporter for daily beastiality

what if a drug that was illegal becomes legal? do you instantly turn non degenerate?
i'm against drugs btw.

drug and legality is just a state of mind, smoked a joint? woopdeedoo, had a line, fucking skin him alive, your body, your choice

imagine needing substances to feel pleasure

This desu, bootlicking reddit migrants get fucked.

There is satisfaction in producing things of value that NPC's such as accountants and other office workers and weaklings will never get to experience.

imagine not using any substances like food, or water, those are substances you fuck

indeed, dropped a 7 year career in intl banking, fuck that cubicle lifeshit

I can't take the sitting around indoors. I have to be outside doing real work with my hands and using my muscles. It keeps me fit. Most American my age are already fat and have health problems, I don't and it is because I work like a man is supposed to work.

>Goyim dont grow a cannabis plant in your garden to harvest and make a weed cookie desert

>Pay for this synthetic mood changer at the pharmacy for 999999 shekels by SHEKELSTEIN INC (C) it is legal and safe

The government doesn’t decide what you can or cannot try in a free society

totally with you, sitting on a stool 8h a day is a 'miracle' but also curse of modern society, people don't realise how bad their health is until they get a final stroke

so you gave yourself to an external power.
that's not even close to the right peak.
you are at the peak of your ego. but it's a way of living. the best part is you don't know or understand what you are missing so I believe you that are doing good.

You can get better shrooms by awlking 15 mins in forest and you know it

moronic mormon detected

>I have a script that means I'm not abusing them

Sitting all day is worse for your health than being a hardcore alcoholic. Combine that with a shitty McDonald's food diet and you're dead at 65 years old.
Just show your real flag if you want to be taken seriously. Also you don't even own a boat.

>Sitting all day is worse for your health than being a hardcore alcoholic.
fucking this, all office workers think they do is shit at a computer all day, what they actually do is kill themselves

You fucking niggers Alcohol is the only substance a White Man should be consuming. Anything else was a tribal reagent used by niggers and savages

Then they die off decades ahead of schedule which saves tons of money for the retirement pension funds.

and we are supposed to cheer and clap? where can i tip you

I'd say some sarcastic cheering and clapping is in order. They get to live comfy lives sitting in front of a desk or at home glued to their television and never have to suffer hardship so I guess the sacrifice of a few decades of life must be worth it for them. Have you seen how fat Americans are recently btw?

parroting steven crowder is for degenerates.