How do you get your kids to be racist? expose them to niggers? shelter them and indoctrinate them?

how do you get your kids to be racist? expose them to niggers? shelter them and indoctrinate them?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics
mgnet.me/.Christchurch
bohuslaningen.se/nyheter/sverige/hermansson-förlorade-sista-striden-1.13798450
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you push it too hard they will fuck nonwhites as soon as they can.

Show them some Liveleak videos.

Humans are racist by default. Simply keep them away from Jewish lies and Jewish propaganda. That's primary. Of course, also teach them the truth, about history etc. And inform them of the war that's going on against us. You can't leave them clueless.

If you shelter and indoctrinate them, they will fall for the enemy's propaganda just like they fell for yours. There is a plethora of data on racial differences, you just have to teach them in a balanced manner.

that would be inhumane, don't let force them to be racist, infact let them chose their preferred gender pronouns

Lets start with this
hooktube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM

Attached: 1552619203527.jpg (700x742, 57K)

scare them to death

Attached: 1544484046911.webm (1920x1080, 1.8M)

how do I keep the school from fucking up my child?

Attached: 1551770313769.jpg (720x543, 25K)

this seems like the most viable option. a traumatic experience with them will definitely instill a sense of racism in them.

>expose them to niggers
>willfully putting your children in harm's way

Attached: DCI0rxyWsAIQT1T.jpg (1080x985, 87K)

homeschool, although that's illegal in some places.

That girl can't be older than like 14. Niggers really aren't human, are they?

Attached: 1431660054057.png (182x179, 40K)

Attached: syc.png (600x587, 84K)

yep here in sweden it's illegal and i don't feel like moving to norway with my toddler and girlfriend

You should be asking your kids at dinner what they learned at school and correct any misinformation they tell them.

blue countries = legal
red countries = legal with certain restrictions
black countries = illegal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics

Attached: homeschooling_legal_status.png (1280x657, 261K)

Yes but in the future that would make him an outsider wouldn't it?

i grew up in the baltimore area
my parents were lefty public school teachers
my neighborhood was majority white, my friends were white, my family is white, and the high school that i was supposed to go to was majority white
my idiot parents decided that i needed to be exposed to more diversity to teach me tolerance
so we used my aunt's address in another neighborhood and they sent me to a 50% black high school

I was bullied every day by the nogs
they stole from me, picked fights with me, ganged up on me, talked shit to me relentlessly
i was a science and music nerd and i just wanted to be left alone
the blacks made my 4 years of high school fucking hell
when i told my parents what was going on at school they tried to insinuate that i was provoking the blacks

my 4 years in a majority black high school did not teach me tolerance for diversity
it had the opposite affect
i avoid blacks at all costs and i refuse to associate with them

i now live alone in a majority white area of wyoming and i no longer speak to my parents

Exposure to niggers will make them a human red pill dispenser but you also risk them becoming wiggers just to fit in

it also varies by state here

Attached: 0b49fb_bcf9687913994130a10a2291e8c92079mv2-1.png (605x333, 138K)

They start off racist. You just have to shield them from jewish propaganda.

If the kid isn't racist, it is a dumb kid. Racism comes naturally because it is logical.

Instead of bed time stories just read them FBI statistics.

but if you live in an ethnically homogenous community, there is no need for racism. they don't see the need for a racial identity because everyone is the same. i think living somewhere racially diverse is necessary.

My 11 year old brother is extremely racist and redpilled, I never tried to make him though, I think its partly a genetic thing. He first got started watching videos on youtube about the yugoslav wars, then moved on to songs from it. Then he got in to mma, been going for over a year now, so he created a good base for himself already, I slowly started dropping redpills, about communists jews niggers, stuff like that, nothing big nothing long winded, for example he watches nickelodeon and a nigger is on and i make him turn it off and watch something else, he asks me why, i say the blacks are not like you and me they are monkeys, they eat each other in africa, they rape they kill, things like this will stick to an impressionable mind. So for a boy, get him involved in competitive contact sports and make an emotional bond with something right wing, tell him stories about your countries glory about your people, give him an emotional bond of pride, then slowly start dropping redpills, as for a daughter, you cant redpill them you can just keep them safe and away from degeneracy and make sure they marry a white man.

don't give them to jews, by that i mean don't let them go to your state schools in most countries, then just say the truth since it's on our side

By making them love white people and feel a sense of awe and wonder and reverence for their culture. THEN you expose them to niggers.

Sorry to hear that bro. Glad you are happier now.

imagine how much damage that might have done. literally could have fucked up jaw for life, lost teeth, even brain damage from the right punch.

the best way is to instill an instinctive trauma reaction to black people. sit kids down and watch shit like this with them. then when you've finished, say 'please don't be around them if you can ever help it, try to never go near them or they will hurt you. then hug them or provide some honest love and care stimulus when they swear not to, say you want them to be safe etc. it provides the fear instinct but it's reinforced with loving, caring feelings.

Attached: 1544484195681.webm (476x476, 459K)

Kids, you know how there's different kinds of dogs? A german shepard and a dalmation, they are both dogs but they aren't the same right? Different breeds have different characteristics... size, intelligence, color, etc. Humans are no different. Sure we are human, but we arent the same. A chihuahua and a husky are not the same. An African and a European are not the same.

Attached: Dog-Grooming.jpg (500x250, 33K)

Have you explained to your parents what happened though? Also is this the typical response for white kids who are forced to go to black schools or do they usually turn into wiggers and coalburners?

I know what my kid learned today because I taught him during homeschool.

Fuck public schools. Go private or homeschool or your kids WILL be brainwashed.

To be an outsider in this mad degenerate society is perhaps preferable to being part of it. It's a choice

did they give you a bs reason to make you switch schools or was literally because of "diversity tolerance"? your parents are fucking Stasi agents and attempted to re-educate you

I raised mine to NOT be racist, and base opinions on others by their deeds and actions only.
>all grown up noew and call niggers, niggers, etc.
Now I say these things too, since I no longer have to feel guilty for seeing things as they really are.

That'll make them fear niggers, we don't want phobias. You just need them to be prideful in themselves and by extension they would be about their people as their identity is partially made up from that group. All i recommend is to teach them history because theirs is a good one. Also are you retarded trying to traumatize your children

expose them to the world early on through your eyes
witout tormenting them with fear, you need to communicate early on and consistently the threats of the world the same way normies do about what they perceive as threats.
even things like being a total slut are caused by too much sheltering/babying. no one, man or woman, exposed to the dark truth early on becomes naive, although they may become clinically depressed by 5

buy a big gorrilla stuffed animal
larger than their size
constantly beat them with it as they grow
they will learn to hate the nigger
and eventually fight back

the same training as with dogs

I went to a magnet middle school (you have to apply to get in and have good grades) most people were intelligent and decent human beings, there were of course nigger exceptions. The first person I ever hated was a pompous nig nobody liked called Eric and I was happy to see him get decked by a football nig one day.

After middle school I went to a public high school with ~30% nig population. My honors classes were mostly white and Asian while at lunch I’d see the borderline retarded nigger masses with their pants at their knees beating each other up for no reason. And the white trash dip spot hicks were friends with them listening to rap music in jacked up muddy pickup trucks.

That’s how I became racist

That’s a dangerous way though cause bugs are unstable, hell there was a point where that nig Eric purposefully bumped into me on a day I was pissy and I barely kept myself from slamming his ugly nig face into a nearby brick wall which would have ruined my life

Just tell them the truth. Racism doesn't have to be taught. It's the natural response.

a little trauma (then repairing it) never did any harm. emphasis LITTLE. children should be highly aware and fear nigger retardation and violence early on (age depends on development but i would say 12 is a good age, also boy/girl difference should be taken into account). being proud is great but i highly recommend trauma, grade a stuff. you just have to make sure it's not ALL violence and fear and any exposure should be relatively tame like i've posted. you also, as i said, need to balance it with love and positive reinforcement, ensuring them they haven't done anything wrong and the trauma you've cause is then healed...but they remember that shit and start seeing it when other kids don't.

>Have you explained to your parents what happened though? Also is this the typical response for white kids who are forced to go to black schools or do they usually turn into wiggers and coalburners?

my parents were rainbows and unicorns liberals that have told me for my entire life that diversity is our strength. they simply would not believe that niggers would bully me.

i knew one other white kid that got sent to the majority black high school for the same reason that i did. he was also a music and science autist. we were frens.

my high school had wiggers and coalburners but they grew up with the blacks in their neighborhoods and went to their elementary and middle schools. by the time these whites got to my high school they were essentially nogs...and had predictable outcomes of drug dealing, teenage pregnancy, and jail.

>did they give you a bs reason to make you switch schools or was literally because of "diversity tolerance"? your parents are fucking Stasi agents and attempted to re-educate you

my parents literally told me that the reason they sending me to this high school was to teach me cultural enrichment and tolerance for diversity

my parents were lefty public school teachers and wanted to virtue signal to their peers that i was being sent to an ethnically diverse high school

>Deviating from the indoctrination in any way will make you an outsider
Way to internalize the indoctrination like a true Swede. There is truly no hope for you if this is your line of reasoning.

My in-laws are like that. Diversity is our strength, love thy nigger, all the usual lefty shit.
They live in an all-white, upper middle class neighborhood, and assume all people are like their neighors.
Then, one fine day...a neighbor rented their house to a nigger. Who immediately started pulling nigger shit - violence, theft, the usual gamut of monkeyshines.
They demanded something be done (won't SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN??!), without putting 2+2 together to realize just what happens when niggers move into the neighborhood.
Shortly thereafter, said monkey of color was out of the neighborhood, and they went straight back into love thy nigger mode.
You cannot reason with lefty boomers. They are immune to redpills.

Attached: 1536309261054.jpg (1080x1074, 193K)

My mom just told me a story of something that I had totally forgot about from my childhood. There were no blacks that I knew growing up, ton of Mexicans but no blacks. Anyways one summer she sent me off to camp when I was 10 through the salvation army something she did as a kid and she thought I would like it. Shit changed a lot since she was a kid. There were a lot of inner city kids from poor areas. I guess one of the first things I told my mom when I got back was that there were a lot of blacks and they don’t act right, totally naïve about blacks up till that point. As an adult I have grown dislike Hispanics and especially blacks as a whole I have met very nice ones but they were rare. I think a lot of liberal whites would wake up quick if they had to actually leave there sheltered areas and deal with average blacks/brown people.

>As an adult I have grown dislike Hispanics and especially blacks as a whole I have met very nice ones but they were rare.

After my horrible experiences with blacks in my 50% black high school (and at least 30% hispanic) I have grown to dislike them very, very, very much. So much so that I moved to Wyoming to work on a ranch. I'm pretty far away from monkeyshines and conSPICuous people.

teach them piano bring them up appreciating classical music bring them up in the beauty of western culture and they wont go near a low iq nigger

>You cannot reason with lefty boomers. They are immune to redpills.

My boomer parents absolutely refused to believe that nigs could possibly nog

I remember crying, pleading, with my mother, begging her to please let me go to majority white high school that I was fucking SUPPOSED to go to. My parents thought I was just "going through puberty" and over reacting. I hate them now.

>imagine how much damage that might have done
but fortunately it's just fake footage, so no damage was done

Best post in the thread. That's what did it for me when I was a teenager.

This guy gets it.

Attached: hitler-strength.jpg (474x320, 19K)

You can't, unless you're home schooling them.
I'm a grade school teacher
>these books are currently trending in Swedish preschools
>I'm Bella, a girl with a penis
>I'm Linus, a boy with vagina
>I'm Tintin and Elsa, a girl a boy or both
How did we come to terms with this? The world doesn't end with a bang. It ends with a honk. Now, the second title:
>snippa
a fairly newly invented term, a feminization of the Swedish word for Willie/peepee to make it an equivalent/equal. It's fucking insane
>boys have dicks
>girls have dickettes
however, we're now moving into the next insanity: the denial of gender.
I work in a school and these are our new guidelines
>we are not supposed to refer to mom, dad or parents of the students
only governor
>we are not supposed to refer to sisters or brothers of the students
only siblings
>we are not supposed to refer to male or female whatsoever (not even when speaking of "firemen" or "seamen")
only persons

A country that does not take care of their children, doesn't have a future.

Attached: IMG_20190303_163336.jpg (1152x2048, 293K)

>your children will grow up to be the exact opposite of what you teach them
This is why I've starting sex change surgery after I've done my 4 kids. I'll be the most degenerate cunt to ever walk on this Earth. I'll teach my kids that they should regular SUCK COCK and anally stimulate themselves. I tell them that they are worthless pieces of shit that shouldn't reproduce.

That should result in traditionalist adults that make a lot of babbys. I consulted my local Rabbi and he agreed that this was a good plan. When I'm on my death bed, I'll tell my kids that they really got HONKED and my degenerate act was merely a prank.

Attached: honkhonk.png (442x416, 163K)

This. It's a perfect balance of both. Don't fuck up OP

based fin

Perpetuate them to your ridiculous ideas and dogma.

Actually kino

Sweden really is fucked isn't it?

Kids will rebel against whatever you do so just be as liberal and progressive as possible, giving them some real life experience around blacks will also help

>how do you get your kids to be racist?
Get them to fuck each other.

Opposite of racemixing :D

Its like the ussr but gay

sheltering is probably the worst way to do it
teenage rebellion is all but a sure thing and if you try to shelter too much theyll just go deeper

We let our niece go to a multi cultural school , there were black teachers , she had a white teacher , one day she had a black substitute teacher . The teacher talked aggressively to them and she came home crying. Next time she had a black sub teacher she cried and ran to the principal , her mom went to pick her up. She was asked why she was crying. She responded "I'm scared of the dark skin people, they're mean" . We keep her home when theres a dark skinned ghetto bitch teaching. Now we are looking for a private school. GG FAGS

this is actually fucking brilliant

> how do I teach my children to hate people they've never met
stupid dumb stormnigger

My 4th grader had a field trip about the gold rush and how settlers had to survive. At one point they were shown how to make adobe bricks and all of the kids started chanting build the wall. It was really hard to not have a huge smile on my face.

bestgore.com should work just fine

Attached: skin color to IQ correlation.png (1317x1652, 546K)

i was about to say being progressive would have your kids hanging around blacks, but then i remembered that progressives don't actually talk to black people

Based 4th graders.

Attached: tumblr_mujctiCnyV1s9mwh8o3_1280.jpg (720x480, 31K)

>shelter them and indoctrinate them
that's what (((MSN))) and public schools already do
if they are smart they'll figure that out on their own
if not they become useful idiots

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

My dad just told me about demographic displacement by spics (am texan fag am like the US ten years in the future it's terrible) and all about how terrible they are, but I don't know if I listened. I definitely remember in HS thinking to myself once or twice "I wish all the mexicans were fucking gone", because they really are a disgusting race to live around.
I'd say exposure does it, but you also run the risk of acceptance and possible race mixing.
My dad never told me he'd disown me if I brought a spic home, but I think I'd have been receptive to it. Lots of white friends now mutted up with some spic hubby or wife, though. My area was 80% spic.

see

Make them watch every episode of cops.
You're welcome

I know it's expensive anyway, but is hiring a credentialed private tutor to homeschool illegal too?

homeschool them organize social activities with other homeschooled kids but have their birthday parties exclusively at black Chuck E. Cheese's

Just giving your children unconditional love and approval ought to be enough. Kids are racist be default. They do notice that niggers commit crime and are more animal than human.

Racism is normal, when the English brought the Africans to the Americas to a group of Cherokee Indians they began to discriminate against the Africans.
that gives a clue in which Africans are naturally degenerate

just let them watch some gore nigger videos.
works everytime.

>how do you get your kids to be racist?
All humans are "racist" by default.
Just open their eyes on jewish lies (obviously with more simple terms and concepts that a kid can understand) and how media and normies brainwashed by it are trying to make you stupid and go against what's natural. Kids just don't want to be an outcast so they follow whatever is in trend. Make sure you support them all the time, don't be a nigger tier parent

Attached: 14746528209290.jpg (676x605, 57K)

Obviously you need to make them read the The Great Replacement. mgnet.me/.Christchurch

Quite literally do nothing.
My little lad was in the shop with me the other day and he was staring at the paki behind the counter, like death gaze.
Later the same day, we were watching something on the TV where some puppet dog reads books and a black American footballer came on to read a book with his kids and my son said “I don’t like brown face daddy, they’re ugly”
No influence from myself or his mother.
Racism is natural défense mechanism from outsiders. There’s also a cultural component, where the genetics are similar but the culture is different which again causes distrust because simply “you aren’t my people and you don’t share our values”

Where my parents grew up in LA it was 100% taken over, and were they move to raise me it is now 95% taken over. Where I am now will probably become white gated area but who knows could be taken over in 30 years. My wife was never exposed to other races but but now is disgusted by them. It really is about being exposed to them and not just in passing people need to see how they change areas and destroy everything..

Attached: 90FDFB0E-B795-43BC-921D-6A92F6C28427.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Just tell them the truth and teach them to think for themselves. Anyone can see Israel has gone way too far

let them watch cartoons and movies from before forced diversity.

>let them watch cartoons and movies from before forced diversity.

also cartoons after forced diversity so they can see for themselves how much of a plague postmodernism, cultural Marxist Liberal bullshit ideas are

>Sweden really is fucked
Yes. I'm not even defeatist or blackpilled about it, because I have limited my life to truth and in my heart, I know that I'm saved. But yes, this country is hell country.
Just the other week, pm of a local chapter of the socialist party (the "world's first feminist government") was fired because she stood up to our prominent problem of Islamic honor-related violence against women.
>bohuslaningen.se/nyheter/sverige/hermansson-förlorade-sista-striden-1.13798450

Swedes are meek and naive faggots that doesn't have the sense of self-preservation or to fear imminent danger, probably because we've lived in peace for so long that nobody knows what fight is and everyone's just a lethargic bunch of cucks or a larping faggot

Man, we're governed by the gaytriarchy

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-202417_Omnichan.jpg (1080x1651, 1.22M)

This is pretty effective though. I spent most of my life in Africa and literally one of my earlier memories if my first interaction with nogs in preschool. From that point on I knew exactly what they were and my view has only been cemented as I was growing up, despite the school system trying to shove tolerance down my throat for years.
My main concern now is if I end up raising my children in a white country, they will not develop the same instincts that I have. I think I will end up taking a lot of trips to visit family down in Africa just so they can see it for themselves.
I figure if I keep my own views subtle and let them come to their own conclusions, eventually it will work out.

Teenage rebellion is a media meme, not a natural instinct. It happens when apathetic parents don’t understand what their children are being exposed to.

I refuse to believe Sierra Leone has an avg IQ of 91. That is blatantly false.

Just let them learn by themselves, don't push anything but what they need to be safe. Racism is the result of logic. See every AI ever.

Just don't let them buy the overt propaganda.

Show them TV shows like the jeffersons and whats happening , where blacks are different but still nice and cool . Then when they meet niggers IRL they will be like "WTF !!! These things arent like on TV !!!" Thats what happened to me .

Attached: the-jeffersons.jpg (765x430, 61K)

Don't just teach them that niggers are violent. Teach them race differences and the morality of keeping races separated.