Scripture Reading and Reflection

READING - Genesis 7:11-8:3
In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened. 12 And rain fell upon the earth forty days and forty nights. 13 On the very same day Noah and his sons, Shem and Ham and Japheth, and Noah’s wife and the three wives of his sons with them entered the ark, 14 they and every beast according to its kind, and all the cattle according to their kinds, and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth according to its kind, and every bird according to its kind, every bird of every sort. 15 They went into the ark with Noah, two and two of all flesh in which there was the breath of life. 16 And they that entered, male and female of all flesh, went in as God had commanded him; and the Lord shut him in. 17 The flood continued forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bore up the ark, and it rose high above the earth. 18 The waters prevailed and increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark floated on the face of the waters. 19 And the waters prevailed so mightily upon the earth that all the high mountains under the whole heaven were covered; 20 the waters prevailed above the mountains, covering them fifteen cubits deep. 21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, birds, cattle, beasts, all swarming creatures that swarm upon the earth, and every man; 22 everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died. 23 He blotted out every living thing that was upon the face of the ground, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the air; they were blotted out from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those that were with him in the ark.

Attached: panto.jpg (317x500, 76K)

24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth a hundred and fifty days. But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the cattle that were with him in the ark. And God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided; 2 the fountains of the deep and the windows of the heavens were closed, the rain from the heavens was restrained, 3 and the waters receded from the earth continually. At the end of a hundred and fifty days the waters had abated

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Today’s Genesis story reminds us about how quickly our collective memory of God’s work is forgotten. It was not too long ago that the flood wiped out all living creatures on the earth except for the one righteous family and the ark full of animals. Noah’s family experienced first hand God’s call, God’s test of faith in their work of preparation of the ark and finally the flood itself. This experience would have left a lasting imprint on the people. A reminder to walk more closely the way of righteousness and a more careful passing on this memory to their children: ‘But the steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon those who fear him, and his righteousness to children’s children…’ (Psalm 104:17). Instead the memory of the flood inspired a prideful self-reliant attempt to grasp at the heavens. This is a blatant disregard and a lack of trust in God’s promise to never flood the earth again. It is complete foolishness to think that technology will save me and not God—who is my Creator, Sustainer and Saviour.

This Lenten season is a time of renewing ourselves and our family in God’s work of salvation. We need to recognize that failure to continually renew ourselves in God’s life will fail the next generation. The next generation will quickly forget God’s mighty work and embrace the fast paced technologically centred culture of our time. This is all the more reason to bridle our over-reliance on technology and instead take more time to contemplate God as Creator, Sustainer and Saviour.

as;klsjdfjjjdjkdkkskldkfj ; kaj;sdlkjf;alk lkdkikekhhfh fa;llsllsl;'a;odinrhayvwopplfvkafyhnenkcl;;slsdjencjziuldsjkfnnmdlksleourqpwier sdkncx,suao[eomrembv;b09woiern v;kkdasuv8[e[oer990a908vjheklnnv;opi[covuizoip mdiellsnmnfieplde;s/o aj;eoppjxcywe lspspfm,enr[viou aldkskenrnucytywosndl leios9uernlxlidyda dfbe;akheydausde

God told me to type this

based

>READING - Genesis 7:11-8:3

>wait for Jesus
PACIFY YOURSELVES!
WORSHIP THE NEANDERTHAL god!

Attached: jesus neanderthal.jpg (474x708, 49K)

Vivat Jesus!

WORSHIP THE NEANDERTHAL god!

Attached: neanderpill neanderthal vampires vs cromagnon wolves.jpg (2344x3704, 2.26M)

Luke 9-29:30 (the reading for last Sunday)

29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. 30 And, behold, there talked with him two men...

Attached: nzt.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Isaiah 41:9-‘You are my servant; I have chosen you, and I have not rejected you.

>Jeremiah 31:3 - ...“And with a love to time indefinite I have loved you. That is why I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

>Proverbs 24:16 - For the righteous one may fall even seven times, and he will certainly get up; but the wicked ones will be made to stumble by calamity.

>Psalms 55:22 - 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

>(Psalm 37:24) Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand.

>(Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

>(1 Peter 5:7) while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.

>Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.

>Isaiah 41:10 - Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’

>Deuteronomy 31:6 - BE courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or suffer a shock before them, because Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor leave you entirely.”

>(Deuteronomy 4:31) For Jehovah your God is a merciful God. He will not desert you or bring you to ruin or forget the covenant of your forefathers that he swore to them.

>1 Thessalonians 1:4, 5 - As a result we ourselves take pride in YOU among the congregations of God because of YOUR endurance and faith in all YOUR persecutions and the tribulations that YOU are bearing. 5 This is a proof of the righteous judgment of God, leading to YOUR being counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which YOU are indeed suffering.

Attached: Jesus-Hills.jpg (600x600, 121K)

>(Proverbs 26:12) Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for the stupid one than for him.

>(Isaiah 5:21) Woe to those wise in their own eyes and discreet even in front of their own faces!

>(Proverbs 12:15) The way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes,...

>(Galatians 6:3) For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.

>(Proverbs 3:7) Do not become wise in your own eyes.

>(Proverbs 26:4,5) Do not answer anyone stupid according to his foolishness, that you yourself also may not become equal to him. 5 Answer someone stupid according to his foolishness, that he may not become someone wise in his own eyes

>(Proverbs 15:14) 14 The understanding heart is one that searches for knowledge, but the mouth of stupid people is one that aspires to foolishness.

>(Matthew 7:6) “Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open.

>(Matthew 10:14) Wherever anyone does not take YOU in or listen to YOUR words, on going out of that house or that city shake the dust off YOUR feet.

Attached: 2018JWRegionalAssemblies.jpg (2250x3000, 550K)

bump for Christ

John 15:18
"If you are hated on this earth, know that I was hated first."

Attached: Kill-all-whites-1.jpg (600x414, 71K)

When Jesus was met by an actual politician, Pilot, he was asked about his role among all the other politicians of the earth with "Are you a King?" Jesus answered:

>(John 18:36) ...“My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

This is Jesus and God's attitude towards his followers living in the world back then and today.

>(John 17:16) They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

>(John 15:19) If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

CONTINUED

Attached: JesusPilate.jpg (900x825, 202K)

>God
please user, get with the times

Attached: wc40.jpg (708x487, 94K)

These pacified race traitors worshiping a Neanderthal god.

You people are why we suffer so. You're why we have "luciferians".

Attached: neanderthal prophet.jpg (634x486, 86K)

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>Ephesians 2:2 - , , 2 in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

>John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

The devil is the true ruler of the entire world. Not God and not Jesus. All politicians, parties, regimes, corporations, and religions answer to him. You are not supposed to try to change the world. That would make you enemies with God and allies with Satan.

Attached: WatchtowerSatan.jpg (1936x2592, 679K)

Then go do something about it then. We won't stop you. Go show us the error of our ways and BE AN EXAMPLE of how to live. Complaining on an anonymous pony board isn't going to accomplish anything. Hell, go start your own thread on this subject and fill it with whatever you want.

Attached: 1543795117739.jpg (530x356, 70K)

Prayer to the Most Holy Theotokos:

I sing of thy grace, O Sovereign Lady, and I pray thee to grace my mind.

Teach me to step aright in. the way of Christ's commandments.

Strengthen me to keep awake in song, and drive away the sleep of despondency.

O Bride of God, by thy prayers release me, bound with the bonds of sin.

Guard me by night and by day, and deliver me from foes that defeat me.

O bearer of God the Life-giver, enliven me who am deadened by passions.

O bearer of the unwaning Light, enlighten my blinded soul.

O marvellous palace of the Master, make me to be a house of the Divine Spirit.

O bearer of the Healer, heal the perennial passions of my soul.

Guide me to the path of repentance, for I am tossed in the storm of life.

Deliver me from eternal fire, and from evil worms, and from Tartarus.

Let me not be exposed to the rejoicing of demons, guilty as I am of many sins.

Renew me, grown old from senseless sins, O most immaculate one.

Present me untouched by all torments, and pray for me to the Master of all.

Vouchsafe me to find the joys of heaven with all the saints.

O most holy Virgin, hearken unto the voice of thine unprofitable servant.

Grant me torrents of tears, O most pure one, to cleanse my soul from impurity.

I offer the groans of my heart to thee unceasingly, strive for me, O Sovereign Lady.

Accept my service of supplication and offer it to compassionate God.

O thou who art above the angels, raise me above this world's confusion.

O Light bearing heavenly tabernacle, direct the grace of the Spirit in me.

I raise my hands and lips in thy praise, defiled as they are by impurity, O all immaculate one.

Deliver me from soul corrupting evils, and fervently intercede with Christ, to Whom is due honour and worship, now and ever, and unto the ages of ages. Amen.

Attached: icon-theotokos-wehat.jpg (600x339, 126K)

bump

Attached: 1023makariostheroman.jpg (600x491, 107K)

>we are long overdue for a big flood to reset this piece of shit world

I believe in the Lord Jesus christ.

Neanderthal, eh? That's pretty specific. Why not Denisovan? Or Cro Magnon?

fucking hell m8, I prayed to god yesterday and he told me exactly this, I understood.
and today you post this here, I never touched a bible in years, didnt visit a church in years.
god is truely real.

Jesus is a unique son. He is God's ONLY-BEGOTTEN. What that means is that before Jesus came from heaven he was God's first creation ever. Then after Jesus was created, he used Jesus to make everything else. Jesus also calls himself "the only-begotten god" because he was originally a spirit being.

>(John 3:16) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son,

>(John 1:18) No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him.

>Colossians 1:15 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation

>Revelations 3:14 - “... These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God,

Jesus had to come and be given as a ransom.

>(Ephesians 1:7) By means of him we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one, yes, the forgiveness of [our] trespasses, according to the riches of his undeserved kindness.

>(Matthew 20:28) Just as the Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many.”

>(Hebrews 9:28) so also the Christ was offered once for all time to bear the sins of many; and the second time that he appears it will be apart from sin and to those earnestly looking for him for [their] salvation.

>John 3:16-18 - 16“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. 17For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. 18He that exercises faith in him is not to be judged. He that does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.

Attached: watchtowerJesus.jpg (690x873, 117K)

>fucking hell m8, I prayed to god yesterday and he told me exactly this,

Esplen

Attached: 1367481579533.png (410x410, 31K)