Lena Dunham throws her scale in the trash to symbolize 'ending a 25 year relationship' with weight numbers

>Lena Dunham throws her scale in the trash to symbolize 'ending a 25 year relationship' with weight numbers

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6835913/Lena-Dunham-throws-scale-trash-symbolize-ending-25-year-relationship-weight.html

Attached: 11283584-0-_I_spend_a_lot_of_time_alone_in_my_room_posing_for_my_own_painti-m-70_1553189371661.jpg (634x782, 123K)

>So long: Lena Dunham said a final goodbye to her scale in a 'long overdue Dear John' video posted to Instagram on Thursday

Attached: 11283594-0-So_long_Lena_Dunham_said_a_final_goodbye_to_her_scale_in_a_long_-m-61_1553188630472.jpg (634x629, 36K)

Soon she can say goodbye to this Earth as obesity claims her life.

>be 32
>look 45+
kek

Attached: 1552487316053.jpg (1000x563, 94K)

Fat fuck probably gained more weight after she was desperately trying to lose it.

Who cares she has no ovaries and is no longer fertile.

She actually got a tattoo that says love me.

Attached: 1505035423118.jpg (420x420, 49K)

will she stop being a pedo too?

She seems like she's on the verge of suicide

it's a god thing to encourage leftist women to get as fat as possible
that way they'll die faster

Attached: 1382669639163.jpg (500x700, 52K)

Wasn't she the one who admitted to molesting her little sister?

Attached: 1491442800445.jpg (662x662, 49K)

>mfw this is actually real
>mfw she actually looks this repulsive
Jesus H. Christ.

Attached: 1550934835096.jpg (500x478, 35K)

The only thing she’s desperate for is attention (had one show and it’s now over) and double chocolate chip ice cream

Awesome, hope she slowly looses her limbs to diabetes.

God I wish Jow Forums had spoiler tags.

Please delet this.

P-please.

Oh god, it's too late, I'm going to hurl.

just when you think lena dunham couldn't be more repulsive she manages to look even dumpier

Thank you for that. I was enjoying a chocolate milk for the first time in years, now it's all over my keyboard and screen.

>this
try not to take the lords name in vain polish famalam

Attached: 1499480952285.gif (380x420, 2.62M)

holy fuck'd at this pepe. it's almost a gif

Id still fuck
Id imagine shed take my bbc just right too

People need to realize that addiction applies to food. Once you hand over the control to something else you are addicted by that thing.

Attached: 17362917_10154519546036483_4563630495614312237_n.jpg (616x616, 58K)

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

By the looks of it she won't be doing anything differently

she's fatter than ever

Attached: 11283644-0-Revealing_Lena_decided_to_enter_the_world_of_online_dating_and_u-m-69_1553189307413[1].jp (634x580, 46K)

I would, don't fight me.

This is what the usual 32 year old looks like now. Hate to break it to you.

Her problem with weight has been conquered by people with less money/social support.

Attached: 16998074_10211817557489718_2717127447993932778_n.jpg (321x315, 16K)

Somehow the tattoos make it even worse

Damn she makes me hard as a rock

She should throw away her mirror next.

They claim to be against eugenics but they promote early death, no kids & a guarantee that no one will fuck them & accidentally create a kid.
Brilliant.

>hey howya doin'?

Kek it's for the best user

Attached: 1552981059763.png (1016x467, 856K)

She wants you to breed her, charcanon.
Not even kidding.

would you, to save the white race?

Why are Jews obsessed with being as ugly and destructive as possible?

Basically a race of demons.

Attached: Tzeentch Jew.png (490x585, 28K)

she's jewish and had sex with her father and sister

What is it with you niggers and fat white women?

>love me pls

isn't she jewish?

Translation:
>Lena Dunham throws her scale in the trash because it doesn't go higher than 300lbs

Attached: disgusted spic kid.jpg (293x212, 19K)

Threw it in the trash b/c it broke.

...and she can't reproduce. What good is this cunt? She is literally useless.

These kind of people should all be forcibly expelled to diet camps, they live in some fucking alternate reality. "Body positivity" is fucking retarded.
I'm a fat fuck, like really fat fuck, and I am properly ashamed of it, and I recognize the massive (pun 100% intended) problem it is. People need to stop lying to themselves and just accept they're a fat, disgusting piece of shit and if they have a prblem with that, they should do something about it, or get the help they need to do something about it if their own will is lacking.

Reminder that she ripped out her ovaries, and she has nothing but time for this subversive shit.

someone post the image of the hambeasts smashing their scales

You can also change your situation through hard work and not bend to its power. But that quote probably has to do more with war/lives lost and just how the world functions then self limitations.

What's funny is, this is unironically true.

Stop eating, user. Good luck to you.

You're right, I shouldn't do that, I stand corrected. Thank you, burger-kun.

Attached: 1553087583626.jpg (657x527, 52K)

Half Jewish, half Anglo (mostly), which I'm sure you will say is as good as Jewish

She can pretend the numbers don't matter but she's still fucking obese and it WILL kill her. Obesity kills more people than hunger but fuck it let's enable her fucking fat ass because it's 2019 and words hurt

You ever just look at someone's face and instantly think to yourself, "This is a self-defense situation"?

Imagine the smell.

Literally this.

Attached: scales.jpg (640x426, 103K)

I'm more repulsed than anything, no fight or flight instincts kicking in so much as disgust

Id tap that thicc phat a$$ every day of the week and twice on Sundays

>her father

I heard about the whole molesting her sister with pebbels but I didnt hear about her dad.

Need a source on that.

Wtf this picture made my screen sticky WTF

>Fat bitch cries about how her life is hard

>He replies "just lose weight"

Why is he so based?

Attached: Just lose weight.jpg (780x437, 84K)

Revulsion & "don't come near me" is the natural instinct I feel when I see her.

Never underestimate the power of a thirsty beta faggot, some desperate fuck will stick his dick into that

Obligatory repost.

Attached: hamgalaxies.png (1583x272, 65K)

>Dunham slept in her parents' bed every night until she was 12 years old (when she began sleeping in her own bed with her sister Grace). If this weren't disturbing enough by itself, the latter years of this arrangement involved her going to sleep in her own bed at 9 p.m., and being carried into the parents' bed by her father at 3 a.m. every night.
>Lena Dunham was born to avante-garde artists who both seem to be positively obsessed with sex. The Dunham house was filled with sexually-charged imagery, including nude photos of the mother with "her legs spread defiantly" and her father's paintings of "anthropomorphic shapes littered with genitalia" and "aggressive phallus-nosed figures engaged in sexual combat."
There's some dots, feel free to connect them.

Attached: 3673722.jpg (249x202, 9K)

>avante-garde artists
I didn't need to read the next part, I already knew what's up.

She has HPV

We're only human brother

Attached: 1504036907077.png (433x429, 349K)

somebody post that pic of her jogging in NYC

she cute tho

pls don't

guys honestly that's peak attractiveness and fertility.
oh please do I haven't jacked off in like a day

Attached: 1541648404266.gif (500x298, 999K)

>involved her going to sleep in her own bed at 9 p.m., and being carried into the parents' bed by her father at 3 a.m. every night.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: 82wysh63gsq01.jpg (640x1136, 103K)

>Jews
>Incest
Clockwork

Attached: wtf_3.png (310x343, 67K)

>jacked off

Attached: 0731-lena-14.jpg (700x650, 50K)

>Can't tell the difference between shitty fabric and shitty tattoos in unhealthy fat flesh.

Why does anyone care about what this hog is doing? Her career is thankfully over.

Although, I do get great satisfaction that her career has gone from "Voice of a generation, so brave, so genius, so perfect" to getting mentioned in gossip sites for whining about scales.

lord almighty

Attached: 1539515456555.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Oh, she'll do that soon enough, to get attention. God knows she doesn't have any writing, tv shows or movies to accomplish that.

The boy from the sandlot put on a ton of weight.

*suicide ATTEMPT

Well then, I wish her well in her brief but intense relationship with cardiac arrest.

Relevant.

Attached: 1460143979839.jpg (2000x1300, 871K)

Lol
Just looking at her you can tell something seriously fucked up was going on in her childhood.

Low hanging fruit. Fat dumpy white women will lower their standards to fuck niggers, and niggers are too lazy to try and actually work on a beautiful woman.

They deserve each other. Keeps them away from the rest of us. Just don't expect me to support the fatherless children.

just a tired, sad looking, fat woman
move along fellas, nothing good ever comes of listening to these whales

if you think most 45 year olds look like that you must be a child

>Scale gone.

Now instead of weighing the portions she eats, she will just eat it all.

it'll be much easier to defend against her now

"Losing weight is HARD!" sniffles the hamplanet.

So, NOT picking up a fork makes you physically exhausted, and sweaty?

How is NOT doing something "hard work"?

You know what's hard? Chopping down a tree. Painting a house. Pulling the engine block from a car. Building a fence.

Sitting on a couch, not eating?

Fucking hamplanets.

"I'm working SO HARD on my diet"

You're working hard NOT DOING SOMETHING. Shut the fuck up, put the fucking fork down, and DO SOMETHING besides EATING and OINKING.

As Dr. Drew says, "Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy."

If you’ve been to the gym in any considerable amount of time, you find this type of woman. She’s just there to trick herself into thinking she’s “trying” yet you see them not running, not attempting to exercise but doing these ridiculous stretches and making fools of themselves. Then at the end of their 45 mins at the gym, they’d have run for 10 mins tops and spent the rest of their time drinking water and judging other people.

Attached: 9CBB8F1B-A0C2-46F1-9191-F01B3FA42B02.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Who is this ugly fat fuck?

>and thus, one more majestic Ham Beast sets forth on it's journey
>for many, it will be a journey with no true end
>easily lost in the rough terrain of fetishism, progressive victimization, and pop culture, most will settle for simple Pork Lord status
>others, caught in the snare of time, will expire from their own bloated efforts, or cut down by the savage predators of Sudden Realization or Dwindling Attention
>many more will simply give up, their blatting cries echoing into a void as they gracelessly expire, to be moaned only by the tenderly predatory Twitters.
>For the lucky few, however, guided by the drive of Self-Delusion and supported by indulgent supporters and thousand calorie coffee, the way is clear
>Struggling, their waddles will eventually end, having ascended to Ham Planet at last
>Not to breed, no, but to stand as a symbol for the sheer, blinding power of arrogance and self-delusion
>their heaving, blubbery forms standing as their own monuments, even after their deaths, a testament to one of the most repulsive yet amazing journeys on earth.

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 8K)

"The gym" isn't even necessary for losing weight - it definitely helps, and developing core strength and cardio is always a good idea.

But the one key component of losing weight is what you eat - and specifically, what you don't eat.

This fat cunt of a hamplanet was bragging about tv and a tray of "mug cupcakes" recently.

But the scale is the problem.

Fucking hamplanets. It's always the fault of everything else in the universe, not them being fatty pigs who can't stop their hands from shoving snacky cakes down their mouth holes.

>eat natural/unprocessed "paleo" smoothies, soups, stir fry and salads
>only allotted 6 hours of eating a day
>do calisthenics 6 minutes per hour, 8 hours a day
>do lifting, carrying, dragging and throwing 75lbs+ sandbags for 20 minutes, twice a day, 3 times a week

she just burped my dick juice